PDA

View Full Version : All is silent....(open)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:43:08 AM
Padawan Jacali Danner couldn't sleep. It was still dark out as she got dressed and silently left her quarters. No one was around as she made her way to one of the beautilful gardens on her level. The flowering scents around her were enough to send her into a relaxed state.

With a deep breath, she glanced around and saw that she was alone, so she took a seat on the floor and went into a meditative pose.

Legs crossed, hands resting gently on her knees and her eyes closed. She needed the practice and this seemed like a good place and it wasn't like she didn't have the time.

Slowly in the silence, she took herelf into the vast swirling of the Force....

Kelt Simoson
Jul 28th, 2003, 04:53:42 PM
' Good morning Miss Danner...out of bed so late at night?' He asked gently with a kind smile upon his face. He to had been awake most of the night and had to get out into the air, the garden was his place to be, quiet and gentle. His voice was soft and he meant it so he did not want to startle her.

' it is i admit a very beutiful place to be, to relax when one cant sleep.' He added as he turned to view the plants near himself, taking one in his hand to smell its scent.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:46:43 PM
Jacali opened her eyes to the sound of his gentle voice and nodded her greeting. "Good Morning, Jedi Simoson." She was much more relaxed this time, than the first time she'd met him. Which was more than embarrassing for her to remember.

"Yes, I agree. I love this garden. It's one of my favorite places when sleep just doesn't seem to want to come, Sir." She smiled, still remaining in her meditative pose.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:00:10 AM
' This is my best liked plant...' he said poiting towards a bright white flower much looking like a rose. ' it is called a Faesou, atleast on my homeworld, and it smells of nature itself...it is quite lovely..' He turned and smiled gently. Placing his hands behind his back once more he looked finaly in what position she was sitting in.

' Oh my godness i must be disturbing you...i am sorry Miss Danner, i will say goodnight...' He nodded curtly and turned to leave with a slight smile, worried he might have disturbed her meditation.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:08:52 AM
"You don't have to leave. I was just practicing something I'm not really good at. Perhaps, you could give me some tips?" She asked with a smile. "I mean, if you don't mind, of course, Sir."

Kelt Simoson
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:38:37 AM
' I practice body and mind exersises often so i am sure i can help you improve your technique and your skill to fall silent...' Kelt said turning back towards the Padawan.

' How often do you practice meditation Miss Danner?...' Asked Kelt.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:24:17 PM
"Jacali, please." She smiled at him as she turned to face him. I 'try' at least three or four times a day and shoot for an hour, but it doesn't last that long by a long shot. I mean, I can call on the Force and have it all around me...but then I can't focus on getting to my inner self...or so the book says."

Kelt Simoson
Jul 30th, 2003, 05:45:54 AM
Kelt smiled.

'Really Jacali there is no need to read books...' Kelt said softly towards Jacali as he moved closer towards her. ' All of the art of Meditation comes from the very source of your force ability and that in my beliefe is your heart.'

Kelt then took a seat on the bench next to where Jacali was sitting on the floor and smiled to her, a warm smile of encouragement.

' Close your eyes, let your surroundings wash into nothing, let your feelings join your surroundings and let your body feel relaxed...' He added.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:04:02 AM
That sounded easier said than done, but she did as he instructed. Jacali closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Within moments, she was back into the essence of the Force.

Let your surroundings wash into nothing... She began to concentrate on that, imagining that nothing was around her...she was just there in the Force. This, was a new feeling for her...she'd never gotten that far. But, unfortunately that was as far as she got as her mind pulled her back out of it. "Urgh," she managed to groan as she opened her eyes again. She sighed in disappointment, she was hopeless. "What am I doing wrong, Sir?" The irritation was evident.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 2nd, 2003, 12:59:07 PM
' I feel as if your nerves once more stop you from doing as you wish...' Kelt said honestly. ' Your nerves are your greatest enemy it seems and i like to think we can work on this...'

Shifting on the bench to get more comfitable he took a long glance around him viewing the plants, the shrubs and the trees along with the cool nightair. He smiled slightly as if enjoying nature and then turned back towards Jacali.

' Tell me miss Danner what do you feel when you sit here?..'

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:32:32 PM
Jacali closed her eyes. "I feel...a special calming sensation with the living Force. I feel...the coolness of the air that I breath and it fills me with a sense of peace. Perhaps, not fully...but I do feel it...from a distance." She then opened her eyes and wondered if what she was trying to explain, made any sense.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:29:30 PM
' From a distance?' Kelt muttered ' You are troubled Miss Danner?...' Asked Kelt gently.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:51:45 PM
She sighed heavily, her nerves where so on edge since the occurance of the second horrible vison that night. "You could say that. Very." Not being able to hold it in any longer, she jumped up. "But, you would be too if you just had two visions like I did!"

She was so stressed at the moment, she hadn't even had a chance to realize what she had just done.

Jacali stopped suddenly and stared at the surprised look on his face, then closed her eyes. She couldn't believe that she just yelled at a Jedi knight. "Oh...this isn't happening..." She groaned out loud.

Jacali looked at him and quickly went down on one knee before him, with her head down. "I'm sorry. Please forgive my outburst, Sir. I'm just....very stressed at the moment." She clearly didn't know what else to say.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 8th, 2003, 05:24:54 AM
Kelt was lessed shocked at her shouting than her getting down on to one knee begging. He was a Jedi, not a Dark Lord. A smiled waved over him, kind and typicly gentle of the Knight and he touched her hand. He held it softly in his, he mearly meant this as a friend, and nothing more.

' Jacali, please get up. I do not require an apologie for an outburst such as that. I perfectly understand stress can gain on ones anger.' He lifted her gently by the hand and helped her to the seat next to him.

' Now, please tell me what is wrong. So perhaps i can help?'

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:37:11 PM
Jacali sighed. "It may not be a vision, perhaps just a nightmare...but still it troubles me deeply. It has to do with my roommate, Mylia....in it she's in danger."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 8th, 2003, 07:48:27 PM
Kelt's eyebrows raised at Jacali mentioned "danger". Preminitions, dreams and visions of danger, perticuly from a Jedi, often spelled trouble.

Kelt had never experienced first hand accounts of such dreams but in all honesty, he didn't think he wanted to, as useful and informitive as they often were.

' Would you like to tell me of the vision?' He simply asked.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 9th, 2003, 07:30:29 PM
Jacali sighed. "Perhaps, that wouldn't be such a bad idea." She took another deep breath. "It takes place at some kind of elegant dining palace, many wealthy people are in attendance. It's some kind of big party of some sort. That's when I see Mylia, she's all dressed up and is announced at the top of a grand marble staircase. She's a Lady...I didn't know that." She pauses for a brief moment as she ponders on the thought. Wondering if the title will make a difference in their friendship.

"But, anyway she walks down the staircase and is greeted by some young man with dark hair and they go off together. The the scene changes to a later point in time, after the meal I think. The guy goes up to the bar buys Myila a drink, reaches into his pocket and pulls out some kind of small bag with white powder. He dumps it in, swishes it around and takes it back to her."

Jacali stopped again and looked at him. "She then, drinks it...and a short time later, Mylia starts to look ill. So, this guy takes her back upstairs and out onto a secluded balcony...where she passes out." It had all been so 'real' to her and the more she spoke of it the harder it was getting.

She closed her eyes and shuddered slightly to what she remembered next. "A few minutes later, a speeder pulls up and a....beastly-looking man...thing...creature." She wasn't sure which.
"Stands up takes Mylia from the original dark-haired man and....bites her on the neck...with his fangs..."

Jacali fell silent. She wondered if he believed her...she hardly believed it herself. "Sounds pretty stupid, doesn't it?" She finally asked.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:52:15 AM
' A vampire?...Garou?..Lupin?...What type of creature can you describe it?' He asked, frowing.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 12th, 2003, 12:35:33 PM
Jacali shook her head. "I don't know, it didn't seem like any of those...I...I just don't know." She was shaken.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 15th, 2003, 03:23:23 AM
' This is not a good sign, Jacali, have you told the council?' He asked.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 15th, 2003, 06:56:21 AM
"Not yet, the dreams just occured not more than two hours ago." She looked downward and sighed. "I was hoping that Master Dasquain would return from Arcan today and I would discuss it with him. You're the first one I've told."