PDA

View Full Version : *Creek* (open)

Kelt Simoson
Jul 27th, 2003, 04:14:39 AM
' Will - you - shut - up ' Kelt said annoyed towards his boot as a few people walked passed him looking at him as if he was some complete mad man. He ignored them and tried ever-so carefully to walk on towards the B&G but however carefully he tried the louder the squeaks became. *Creek*. Kelt stopped dead still and looked down to his new pair of boots, black, clean and shiny yet the left boot creaked on every movement.

' I paid good credit for you!...' He said again down towards his feet as again people walking into the bar found it rather comical that a jedi spoke to his feet.

' Madness...' He heard a woman say as he tutted and walked on by. Kelt however was rather angry and nearly stood up to say something to her but she had already gone in. It was strange because Kelt felt as if he was losing his patience lately far to quickly but he was able to quickly suppress it. *creek*

He closed his eyes a moment, and then decided to stroll into the B&G. Outside it had been a rather cold day so the pleasure of feeling the heat as he entered the bar and grill was if anything quite a pleasing experience. However the creaking continued and in some cases was louder than some tables chatter. Ignoring it as best he could he took a table not far from the bar, took of his thick green cloak and started to read the menu, something to eat and a drink for lunch he thought.

Another creek sounded as a result to moving his feet under the table and the next table heard it and started to chuckle, though Kelt could hardly find anything funny about it. Turning his head he exsamined the man.

' Problem?...' Kelt asked abruptly. The man ignored him but stopped his laughing. Kelt went back to the menu, his fluttering frustration subsiding

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 27th, 2003, 06:19:26 AM
Padawan Jacali Danner stepped into the B & G, shivering slighlty, she needed to get a heavier cloak.

Looking around for a moment, she noticed a man sitting by himself holding a menu. Jacali also noticed him grumble something towards the next table.

She had not seen the man around before and was always up to making new friends, so this was her chance. After walking up to the bar and getting a diet fizz pop, she took a deep breath and made her way over.

"Care for some company?" She asked with a smile.

Lady Mylia
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:26:33 AM
Mylia ran into the B&G after Jacali. She painted as she did so, she barely made it past the gaurds as they were checking people. She slowed down to a slight jog, but kept going. She had been trying to catch up with Jacali since she left the room early. She finally spotted Jacali and slide over to her, almost hitting a table and knocking it to the ground, but she stopped herself just in time. She panted slightly. "Oh, I'm so sorry!." She said looking to the man she almost hit.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:02:08 AM
Kelt had never had a woman sit next to him before except Xazor who of course was more of a friend than anything else. Kelt smiled rather timidly and nodded as an answer to her question as he gestured towards the open seat.

' I am Jedi Knight Kelt Simoson...' He said with a smile. ' You are Miss Danner correct?...' He asked queitly, he knew her name from seeing her around from time to time, she clearly did not remember him.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:21:26 AM
Jacali nodded. "Yes, you're correct. I'm one of Dasquian Belargic's Padawans, it's nice to meet you, Kelt." She was just about to sit when her roommate ran up to her and nearly knocked the table over.

Jacali grabbed it, so to keep it from toppling and nearly dropped her pop in the process. Her attention shifted from Kelt to her roommate. "What are you doing?" She laughed.

Lady Mylia
Jul 27th, 2003, 05:30:41 PM
Mylia put her hand over her heart, as if that would help slow it down. "I'm sorry Jacali. *pant* I've been trying to catch up with you since you left this morning. *pant*" Mylia looked to the man sitting at the table and her expression dropped. "Oh, I'm so sorry Jedi Simoson." She bowed, gretting the Jedi Knight properly.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 27th, 2003, 06:22:25 PM
Jacali's expression froze for a moment as she realized her bad mannerism and quickly bowed. "Forgive me, Jedi Simoson. I didn't mean to be rude."

Lady Mylia
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:37:22 PM
Mylia bit her lip and tried not to keep from laughing. It was like Jacali to forget something like that. She watched Kelt, waiting to see how he'd respond to them.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:59:03 AM
Kelt simply smiled slightly, if it had been any other day he would have had a laugh and perhaps made a comical comment but today, to him atleast was just not on of of those days. Putt his hand up to his chin and his elbow on the table he continued to survey the menu till he made a choice.

beep beep[i] The clear sound of the driod, it had arrived and just on time to.

[i]' Meat curry with rice and some orange juice please...and...would you two like a drink?' he turned and asked the two ladies, a slight smile upon his face.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 28th, 2003, 04:23:56 PM
Jacali released the breath that she hadn't realized she'd been holding. She had even begun to feel sick and wondered if approaching the knight was such a good idea.

She felt slightly faint..oh she wasn't good around men to begin with, especially one's who were knight's or masters.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 28th, 2003, 04:44:44 PM
His his fance suddenly softend and he looked towards Jacali intently worried mostly if she was okay. he was making her nervous with his frustration which at that point vanished entirly.

' Are you okay Miss Danner? ' Asked Kelt quietly looking towards her eyes. 'I am sorry for my rudeness, you are welcome to sit with me anytime my friend, do not feel nervous...there is no need with me...' He smiled gently and placed his hand upon her shoulder.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:36:56 PM
She stiffened slightly to his touch and muttered. "Oh..I think I need to sit down..."

BOOM! And hit the floor.

Lady Mylia
Jul 28th, 2003, 07:46:04 PM
Mylia placed her hand over her mouth and gasped, she quickly got on her knees beside Jacali. "Oh, Jacali!" She patted her face slightly. "Oh no, this isn't good." Mylia became very worried. . .

Kelt Simoson
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:07:12 AM
At this point Kelt was rather confused of what was going on between the two women. Jacali looked in a panic while Mylia looked worried for Jacali and all the while Kelt had no idea what was wrong. Kelt stood up looked quite worried himself of what was going on.

' Miss Danner can you tell me what is troubleing you?' Kelt said crouching down towards her.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:15:27 AM
Jacali opened her eyes slowly and blinked as she noticed Kelt crouched over her. "Oh, man..." She grumbled as she slowly sat up. "Tell me I didn't just do that..." It was the only way her body reacted to panic and she thought she'd been doing better about it, but obviously not today.

Lady Mylia
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:17:04 AM
Mylia looked to Jacali, with a nervous expression. "Yes, you just did that." Mylia looked to Kelt and then back to Jacali. "Do you want some water or anything?"

Aaron Belargic
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:22:03 AM
A figure had swung himself over the back of the chair to sit across from Kelt and was now peering curiously down at the woman laying on the floor, a slight frown playing on his lips.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:27:15 AM
Jacali rolled her eyes in serious distaste as she saw her master come over and frown at her. "Oh...this is not happening..." She groaned even more. Not only had she passed out in front of Kelt now her master was there as well. She winced as she got herself to her feet and brushed off. "Uh...hi master." She bowed slightly as she felt her cheeks burn.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:45:12 AM
Looking up quickly to see who had joined the table Kelt caught site of the ever familier Aaron, it was only then after a night of annoyence and frustration that Kelt broke out into a muffled laugh mostly at the comical look on the face of his friend.

It was stange because it was only Aaron who could make Kelt laugh or smile genuenly without trying to perposly, just something about him. ' I assure you this is not your Master Miss Danner...' Kelt said only just though his laughter. he then placed his hand into the small of her back and with his other hand took her hand and lifted her gently to her feet.

' This is Jedi Padawan Aaron Belargic...your Masters twin brother and my roomate...' Kelt said gesturing towards the blonde man.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:49:12 AM
"Twin? I didn't know he had a twin, Sir." She looked at Aaron with a rather puzzled look.

Aaron Belargic
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:51:36 AM
The frown on Aaron’s face was replaced with a warm smile, as he offered out a hand to the somewhat dazed looking Padawan. Identical to Dasquian in every way, save for the color of his eyes – and more recently his demeanor – Aaron had confused many, many people on arriving at the Order.

“Pleasure to meet you, Miss Danner,” he said, with a sidelong glance at his friend Kelt, “Are you feeling alright?”

Kelt Simoson
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:06:03 AM
' Sometimes even i get confused and i live with Aaron...' Kelt said returing the side glance towards Aaron but his smile from his previous laughter remained.

' There are three here in the order from the same planet, the blonde hair can become quite confusing...' The Knight added taking the glass of water from the droid and placing it infront of Jacali.

Lady Mylia
Jul 29th, 2003, 01:59:14 PM
sorry!!

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:45:08 PM
Jacali nodded as she shook Aaron's hand. "Yeah, I think I'm okay. A little embarrassed...make that a lot embarrassed, but fine. I tend to do that every so often, I think it's a phobia I have. I really don't know why." She smiled and took the proffered glass. "Thanks." She took a sip and felt much better.

Lady Mylia
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:41:36 PM
Mylia looked to her roommate and smiled, trying not to laugh at the situation. At first, she also thought Aaron was her master. She stared for a moment at the man, it was amazing. The resemblance was so astounding. She shook her head, and blushed slightly, for staring. She then held out her hand to the man. "Mylia Basqua, I too am a padawan of your brother, as well as Jacali's roommate." She smiled sweetly to the stanger.

Aaron Belargic
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:15:37 AM
Aaron half rose out of his seat to accept the handshake, returning it firmly.

“Good to meet you too Mylia.”

Sitting back, he looked back to Jacali.

“I hope it isn’t Kelt who’s making you feel a bit under the weather. I don’t think he’s had a bath in a year,” he joked with a grin.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:21:18 AM
"No...I don't think that was it." She smiled again and glanced in Kelt's direction. "I've seemed to have stirred up your day, unintentionally...of course."

Lady Mylia
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:15:55 PM
Mylia nodded to Aaron. "Likewise." She said with a smile. She looked to Jacali and stayed quiet, not having much to say at the moment.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:12:48 AM
Kelt pointed towards Aaron and was about to make his come back when two loud bleeps cut through what he was trying to say making them unhearible.

It was the droid still waiting paitiently for their order.

' Just a round of iced water please?' Kelt said and then finaly the droid beeped arrogently and zoomed off. ' Droids these days...completely impossible.' Kelt shook his head with a smile. He then turned to Aaron and then Jacali and Mylia offering them smiles.

' So, what is making you feel bad Miss Danner?...' Kelt asked on a continuation of Aarons words.

Lady Mylia
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:29:05 AM
Mylia smiled back to Kelt. She then turned to Jacali, waiting for her answer. She had been concerned about her friend, she wished she knew what was wrong, so she could help. "Yeah, do you know what's up?" Mylia's mind drifted back to the spider incedient, she was hoping it wasn't anything dealing with that.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:24:32 PM
All eyes were on Jacali, waiting for an answer. An answer she didn't quite know how to give. "I don't know and it's starting to get out of hand. This has been the third time it's happened in probably a month, usually I can somewhat control it...but this time it took me completely by surprise. " She wondered what was causing it herself and quite frankly, it was beginning to scare her.

Lady Mylia
Jul 31st, 2003, 08:24:46 PM
Mylia looked to Jacali, a bit confused. "I thought it was all because of the spider thing." Now Mylia was even more concerned for her friend.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 2nd, 2003, 07:15:37 AM
“Spider thing?” Aaron quirked a brow.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 2nd, 2003, 07:41:27 AM
Jacali stared at him for a moment. "You didn't hear about the spider incident?" Perhaps, it was to be kept under wraps, but it was obvious they'd perked his attention.

Lady Mylia
Aug 2nd, 2003, 07:55:48 AM
Mylia nodded. "Holy Frill! It was messed up! I'm surprised you didn't hear about it, too." She passed a side glance to Jacali. "Do you remember when the gardens were closed for a couple of days? Well that was because of the spider thing. Jacali and I were out running and she got bit, but then we went back looking for the spiders. That wasn't the brightest idea, but we stirred up a nest and caused a spider attack. It was horrible..." Mylia said with a sigh.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 2nd, 2003, 12:40:55 PM
Kelt took made a sidelong glance as Aaron again before moving his eyes between Jacali and Mylia. Kelt had been away on a personal mission for a month so evidently he had missed all of what happend.

' I am sorry to hear that Miss Danner, perhaps you should see a doctor and discuss the symtoms. I myself a am a healer but if the spider was carrying a venom i cannot cure that...' kelt said gently before resting his eyes on her and smiling.

Lady Mylia
Aug 2nd, 2003, 12:58:51 PM
Mylia looked to Kelt. "We've both seen healers. We are doing okay now. We even have some meds that we are still taking." Mylia then decided she's said to much and shut her mouth to let Jacali speak.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:57:16 PM
Jacali smiled half-heartedly. "Well, it was vemonous and from the tales I heard while I was unconscious, things didn't look very good for me. But, I had some pretty great friends and if it were not for them, I wouldn't be here today." She looked at Mylia with a big smile. "And I dont believe that I've expressed enough thanks to them for risking their lives to save mine." Now, Jacali was speaking more to her roommate than anyone.

A few moments later, she looked at Kelt and Aaron again. "I have been going to the healer's periodically and they say once my meds are done, I'll be fine."

Lady Mylia
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:50:04 AM
Mylia smiled to her roommate. "Anytime you ever need my for anything like that again, I won't hesitate to act." Mylia would do it again if it required her too.

Kelt Simoson
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:08:23 PM
' A true Jedi spirit... ' Kelt said giving a reassuring smile to them both. He had already begun to forget his frustration and enjoy the talk with Aaron, his roommate, and the two ladies. It was nice to get away, meet new people and talk about new things and do new things. To Kelt this was quite a enjoyful exerience.

' So Jacali, tell us about yourself. Im sure me and Aaron would like to hear your tale...' Kelt said gently, his face alive with a warm smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2003, 08:04:42 PM
Jacali smilled gently. "Unfortunately, there's not a lot to tell. I'm from Corellia, born and raised there. My parents were servants to a Lord, that's how they met and how I came along. I was next in line to serve as well, but my parents wanted something more of me, so I was going to go to college. But, things..fell through and now I'm here."

She raised an eyebrow towards them. "Pretty boring, huh?"

Kelt Simoson
Aug 8th, 2003, 08:05:31 PM
' Not at all, everyone had a tale to tell...' Kelt said gently.

' And you Miss Mylia?....'

Aaron Belargic
Aug 9th, 2003, 03:11:40 AM
“Sometimes it is better to have a boring tale to tell,” Aaron mused aloud.

Lady Mylia
Aug 9th, 2003, 06:43:12 AM
Mylia looked to Aaron with a nod, she couldn't help argeeing with him. "That's very true. My story isn't very exciting either. When I was younger my father and uncle were Jedi's. But they died in a horrible space accident. I have always wished to follow in my father's footsteps and it was til recently my mother agreed to let me come here to train to be a Jedi." She looked to Kelt and Aaron. "What about you two? Any exciting stories to tell us dull girls?" She smiled and winked at them.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 10th, 2003, 07:17:45 AM
"I have been a Jedi all my life. I was accepted by the Old Republic when I was four years old, with my brother, and we trained with Master Yoda from then on until we were given the titles of Jedi Ambasadors and sent out to explore the unchartered territories."

Aaron, unlike Dasquian, was not quite so scarred by the story he had to tell.

"We were on a mission which was sabotaged, leading to us being frozen for five hundred years, and then some how after more ridiculous violent hi-jinx we ended up here," he gave a slight shrug - he was neither here nor there about it.

Lady Mylia
Aug 10th, 2003, 11:37:09 AM
Mylia's eyes got wider and her mouth fell open slightly. She had no idea that was the story of her Master. She closed her mouth back. "Wow, that's quite a story. The Old Rebublic... Master Yoda.... it sounds like a fantasy tale." Mylia quickly realized what she said and how it sounded. "No offense, I'm sure it's real and everything..." She said biting her lip slightly, embarrassed.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 10th, 2003, 12:13:58 PM
"Five hundred years...whew..." Jacali murmured as she shook her head. "And you knew Master Yoda...that's better yet, all I've done is read about him. He was one of the greatest Jedi master's of all time. What was he like?"

Aaron Belargic
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:08:36 AM
"He was an excellent Master," Aaron smiled proudly.

"He taught Dasquian and myself a lot and we are very grateful. Without him we would not be what we are today."

Kelt Simoson
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:33:58 AM
Kelt had feel silent, his head on his chin, thinking. Of course he had heard the story a few times about the cryo-sleep but everytime he listned to the tale it was rather sadning, upsetting. To think his two closest friends had been through hell, to loose so much life, to be here.

And to think if it had not happned he would not even know them.

Lady Mylia
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:41:06 AM
Mylia's embarrasment passed as her comment seemed to be overlooked. She watched the other three quietly. She noticed Kelt seemed disturbed about something, but she didn't have what was wrong, she just sat--saying nothing.

Aaron Belargic
Aug 17th, 2003, 09:21:53 AM
“No better way to kill a conversation than with morbid tales of the past eh?” Aaron said with a weak laugh, looking to Kelt hopefully.

Lady Mylia
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:14:41 AM
Mylia laughed, it was nice that even in a uncomfortable time someone could crack a joke. "I know, right." She eyed Jacali. "Let's move on. . . "

*Yay! Happy 500 to me!*