PDA

View Full Version : Senators ?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 26th, 2003, 05:31:37 PM
TBH members should be the proud owners of one or two senatorial accounts, namely one from Kuat, and one from Bothawui. Or however you spell that. We already have ours from Chandrila...and she's working out quite nicely.

Dale and Pierce, if you cannot RP these senators, please let me know and I'll get someone else to do it, okay? Also, if you cannot complete your killin' senators threads, plz also let me know that. Those storylines have suffered immensely, but I think we can just pretend they were RPed out.... mebbe.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 27th, 2003, 12:08:22 AM
Blurg. I'm really not keen to go through the trouble of registering another name. I'd rather just write Senatorial actions as Hobgoblin posts.

Oh, and there's no way those threads of mine are gonna revive themselves. I can't do it by myself, and my helpers have no interest.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 27th, 2003, 02:15:47 AM
The problem with that is that it makes it apparent to people who aren't even paying attention that Hobgoblin is behind the Senator. I would think that a separate name aka Senator Fel'ya or whatever to RP in the Senate threads would be more appropriate.

Like I said, if you don't have time to RP the senator that's fine. I just would like to know, that's all.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 27th, 2003, 09:34:23 AM
Me - Willing to be a Senator :) I know i won't have to be used all the time for it .. but I shall lend my hand. Least I can do with my threads going poof :(

As for the thread... erm .. I don't think Taja and I are going to make it happen since she hasn't posted. BTW - Taja.. I am not upset .. shit happens and all :) I still luv you ^_^

oh and another side thingy ... I have never played in the Senator threads.. so .. I will need some .. counsel =P when the time comes and all

Pierce Tondry
Jul 27th, 2003, 02:47:40 PM
Well, I don't have time to play the Senator IMMEDIATELY, that is certain. But my main qualm is the fact that I'd have to go and create another screen name that I wouldn't really use for a character that isn't really a central one. I already have low inclination to switch between the three names that I have and making the list longer is counter to that.

If I thought it would help, I'd just use my Bri-Bri account to make Senate posts, but I suspect that won't quite meet the criteria you're looking for.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 27th, 2003, 04:38:24 PM
Dale: just jump in as the senator for Kuat. I'm sure you'll do fine. :)

Brian I'll register the account if you like and I'll play it. Or maybe someone else will want to. I think it just looks better if the Senator has a registered "senator" name. I mean, don't you? :huh

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 27th, 2003, 07:35:00 PM
Okay but um .. what is the plan :lol I mean, goals of the Senators are to be ... what?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 28th, 2003, 01:29:24 AM
to be good little senators, but vote in ways that either disrupt the senate without pissing off their home planets too badly, or that are good for the Black Hand.

For instance, if a ban on force users was tried to be voted into affect, 'our' senators would vote against it. If a mandate to search for new Jedi was put into affect, our senators would also vote against that. If the military spending was in contention, TBh doesnt' really care, as long as the military isn't trying to root out and destroy Bast, so vote however you wish.

Does that make sense?

Morgan Evanar
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:01:06 PM
I already have low inclination to switch between the three names that I have and making the list longer is counter to that. Thats the lamest, laziest shit I've ever heard. Moz/Firebird and even IE have password managers. I have 4 bookmarks, each that correspond to 4 accounts, and one is set so its "other" It takes less than 30 seconds to switch accounts.

Taylor Millard
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:35:38 PM
Once Sasha gets back from Russia I can start on my RP again. I haven't had any action as the Senator I'm gonna 'take out' 'cause he hasn't had t'do anything...yet :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 28th, 2003, 02:53:52 PM
Brian if you just don't wanna then just say it. I really dont' mind, but making excuses is lame.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2003, 03:19:15 PM
thank you LD that was very helpful :)

Needs to think of a name now =\ and a picture :cry

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2003, 03:19:51 PM
oooohhh another question. Do the Senators know that Kuat is taken for a Senator? and if not, how do I make sure of this

Taylor Millard
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:11:17 PM
Kuat's taken but I'm not sure by whom.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 28th, 2003, 09:45:50 PM
Then... what is the point of me being the Senator from Kuat o_O

Taylor Millard
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:45:33 PM
OH!

Dur!

Sorry...I thought you were asking if Kuat was taken.

Ignore me.

I = moron.

Sorry about that Nav.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:49:02 PM
o_O Did someone press his spaz button?

:p

When the first senate thread went up, LD reserved the planets we're using for CTO, so that someone didnt snatch up a planet we had plans for :)....Just to clarify.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 28th, 2003, 10:52:52 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
Thats the lamest, laziest shit I've ever heard. Moz/Firebird and even IE have password managers. I have 4 bookmarks, each that correspond to 4 accounts, and one is set so its "other" It takes less than 30 seconds to switch accounts.

I hadn't thought of that, actually. I'll set something like that up when I get a bit more free time this week.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 29th, 2003, 03:48:53 AM
Silus = 100% correctamundo!

Correctamundo = Spanish for VERY MUCH CORRECTO!

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:38:01 PM
:lol

Okay, once again I am the Senator from Kuat ... need name and pic

:: thinks ::

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 4th, 2003, 06:37:04 AM
... o.o ...

Navaria Tarkin
Aug 4th, 2003, 08:20:01 PM
Taja!!

:: huggles ::