PDA

View Full Version : Finally, it's time to eat. . .

Faith Lerf
Jul 26th, 2003, 01:58:55 PM
Faith entered the B&G with the Kincaid's close behind. She nodded to the gaurds as they passed. She looked around and found an open booth and quickly made her way to it, leaving the Kincaids several steps behind her. "Sorry, if you don't hurry, someone else with snatch the boothes up."

River Kincaid
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:09:36 PM
River, however got stopped at the door and had to give his vibro-blade up that was stashed in his left boot. Then, hurried to catch up with Faith at the booth, where they all took a seat. "So, what do you suggest? What is good here?" He asked as he picked up a menu.

Faith Lerf
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:22:17 PM
Faith slide in the booth and picked up her menu as well. "I prefer the stew myself, usually the root stew, but sometimes I get the Nabooian chicken stew."

River Kincaid
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:46:03 PM
"Chicken stew, that sounds good and healthy." River commented.

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:49:27 PM
Ry-Obi folded his arms across his chest and wrinkled his nose at his father's suggestion. "I want a Bantha burger and cheesy fries."

River Kincaid
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:56:34 PM
River looked at his son, "I think the chicken stew will be fine. You can get the Bantha burger another time." He glanced at Faith, "he had his first Bantha burger and fries the other day and I believe he's hooked."

Faith Lerf
Jul 27th, 2003, 11:29:16 AM
Faith laughed. "They can be rather addicting." The server droid rolled over to get their drink order. "One juma juice please." Faith then looked to the Kincaids, waiting from them to order.

River Kincaid
Jul 27th, 2003, 12:23:35 PM
River looked at the droid. "Ah...let's see. Two milks for them and I'll take a Falycin Ale."

The droid rolled away shortly after.

River reached into his pocket and pulled out a cigarette. "Do you mind, Faith?" Gesturing, towards the cigarette.

Faith Lerf
Jul 27th, 2003, 08:46:44 PM
Faith wrinkled her nose slightly, but shook her head. "No, I don't mind. I guess..." Faith didn't like the smoke, but couldn't refuse it.

River Kincaid
Jul 28th, 2003, 03:43:57 AM
River noticed Faith's reaction and put the cigarette back into his pocket. "On second thought, I really need to quit. So, I'll wait until later." He looked at his children, Ry-Obi seemed content for the time being and Hunter...well, Hunter was just there.

Frell, he needed a cigarette!

"So, Faith, what brought you here?" He asked trying to strike up a new conversation. It was harder than he thought, but it was something he was going to have to get used too.

Faith Lerf
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:23:08 PM
Faith's disgusted expression insantly vanished as River began to talk. "Thanks..." She looked to the children again for a moment before she began to speak again. "Well, I'm here because of my sister. It's a long story, I don't want to bore you with it."

River Kincaid
Jul 29th, 2003, 05:37:45 PM
River shrugged. "At this point, any conversation is nice. I'm a good listener."

Faith Lerf
Jul 29th, 2003, 10:23:09 PM
Faith smiled and nodded. "You asked for it." She winked and took a deep breath. "Well, I come a very large family. And we were all seperated when we were children. Our father wasn't the nicest person, to say the least. So when we were younger we were all sent away for something, I was sold into slavery. Needless to say, I escaped. And ever since then I've been searching the galaxy, looking for my scattered family members. One day, by chance, I got to come to Corusant. It was last minute, but I just knew it felt right. So I came, and I was only here for a couple days and I found my younger sister! She's a Jedi Padawan here also. So, I decided to followed her path and became a Jedi in training myself. I've been here a couple weeks with her." Faith looked to River, hoping he wasn't asleep after she finished talking.

River Kincaid
Jul 30th, 2003, 03:43:51 AM
"Well, Faith that's a very interesting story, it must be a relief to finally find one of your family members." River smiled as their drink order came. He slid Ry-Obi and Hunter their glasses of milk and took a swig of his ale, it was good.

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:33:25 AM
Vishalla came bolting through the door of the B&G, as she usually does, playing a bit of a game with the guards that are there, trying to get past without being stopped. This time though she moved to slow and got grabbed as she was running past and before the guards even have a chance to ask, she says she has no weapons. They nod and let her continue. She looks around the B&G, and then heads towards the table with Faith and the Kincaids.

"Can I join you??"

She asks cheerfully as she takes the remaining empty seat, not waiting for an answer. She tucks a strand of hair behind an ear as she starts to swing her legs since they aren't quite long enough to reach the floor. A smile on her face shows just how much of a child she is. Well, she is a child.

River Kincaid
Jul 30th, 2003, 10:44:43 AM
River glances at the girl, slightly surprised to see her plop down in the extra seat. "Sure," he smiles, he liked kids. "How are you today, young one? I'm River, and this is Hunter, Ry-Obi and Faith."

Faith Lerf
Jul 31st, 2003, 05:43:47 AM
Faith smiled, she was happy to see that her story didn't make River sleepy. "Yeah, it's very exciting." She watched the little girl walk up and laughed as she just sat down. Faith didn't mind at all, she loved children as well. "Hello." She said with a smile and a small wave.

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 31st, 2003, 07:53:26 AM
"Hello. Nice to meet you. I don't know my name so I can't inta......inodu.......well say my name. I'm doing awight though."

Faith Lerf
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:08:14 AM
Faith looked to the child, very surprised. She felt sorry for the girl, but didn't want to make things worse by over reacting. "It's very nice to meet you." She looked to River for a moment, a flash of empathy filled her eyes. Before she turned back to the little girl. "I'm glad you are doing alright." She said with a smile.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:33:10 AM
Hunter's eyes perked up when the little girl arrived. Though, she didn't speak, she was watching.

River Kincaid
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:04:58 PM
River didn't catch Faith's look, he was more surprised by the look on his daughter's face, she had actually taken notice to something! Though, her eyes still held that eerie, haunted look...she was definitely seeing the little girl.

"Faith..." he said, his voice eased nearly unrecognizable as he stared at his daughter.

Faith Lerf
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:29:13 PM
Faith turned her head towards River, away from the small girl. "Yes?" She noticed a different tone in his voice.

River Kincaid
Aug 2nd, 2003, 02:30:33 AM
He nodded towards his daughter, his eyes watching her closely.

Faith Lerf
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:37:39 AM
Faith turned towards Hunter, she watched the young one closely. Amazingly, Hunter showed some interest in the young girl. Maybe this what's needed to help Hunter, she though. She turned her attention back towards the young stranger. "So, how long have you been here?" She asked, not being able to think of anything else to say.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:26:06 PM
"A few days I think. I not sure though."

Vishalla turns to Hunter and smiles.

"You like it here??"

She asks Hunter in a cheerful voice.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:30:37 AM
Hunter stares at the girl, her eyes the only thing moving. Finally, Hunter shakes her head and then continued to stare at the girl while Hunter's eyes studying her face.

Faith Lerf
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:33:38 AM
Faith's mouth fell open as Hunter shook her head. It was the most Faith had ever seen her do. Insantly Faith turned to River to see his reaction.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 5th, 2003, 07:27:41 AM
"I sorry you no like it here. Were you want to be??"

Vishalla asks in a cheerful voice.

River Kincaid
Aug 5th, 2003, 12:39:53 PM
River was so stunned he about fell off his chair. He looked at the little girl, "keep talking." He urged her.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 5th, 2003, 12:44:23 PM
Mommy... Hunter's mind replied, thought her facial expression never changed from it's gloominess.

River Kincaid
Aug 5th, 2003, 12:49:46 PM
This time, River did fall off his chair as he heard the mental response as if the child had spoken it out loud. He quickly regained his composure and knelt in front of his daughter. "I heard you, Hunter." He looked deep into her eyes, "please, tell me more."

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 6th, 2003, 08:35:10 AM
Vishalla looks at River as he falls out of his chair, not understanding how one word could do that to a person. She herself heard Hunter's responce and was surprised to hear it in her head. Her own thoughts start to wander at this point. She wants a Mommy. She wants to know who her own Mommy is. But she doesn't even know her own name.

"Do you know where you Mommy is??"

She asks Hunter in a slightly less cheerful voice then before.

Faith Lerf
Aug 6th, 2003, 10:07:45 AM
Faith watched the actions of the others. SHe was surprised by what was going on, and nervous. Would this young girl push Hunter too far into silence? Or would this be what Hunter needed to open up? As this girl asked Hunter another question about her mother she chringed. What was going to happen next?

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 8th, 2003, 08:21:40 PM
Hunter continued to stare at the little girl for a brief moment, then the spark of interest seemed to disappear and the child seemed to swallow herself back up into the shadows of silence. Her gaze lost all clarity and focused on nothing.

River Kincaid
Aug 8th, 2003, 08:32:28 PM
River sighed deeply and ran his hand over his face. He felt so close to getting her back, but now she was gone again. "I need to step outside, Faith. I'll be back." He looked at Ry-Obi. "Stay with your sister." He didn't wait for any reply, he just got up and walked out.

A gentle mist had begun outside as River walked out of the Bar and Grill. He got himself out a cigarette and lit it. He felt so hopelessly defeated at that moment as he paced around.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 9th, 2003, 08:49:55 AM
Vishalla can't help be think that River is leaving because of her. Though she doesn't worry about it right now, instead, she tries to make a friend with Hunter. It looks like she could use a friend.

"Do you like puppies??"

She asks more to Hunter then to anyone else. She's trying to get Hunter to respond slightly since that's what both Faith and River want.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 9th, 2003, 01:07:46 PM
Hunter tilted her head to the side and seemed to almost be studying the other child. A second later, she nodded.

Faith Lerf
Aug 9th, 2003, 09:56:53 PM
After River left, Faith watched the children for a moment. She watched as the young girl tried to get to know Hunter better and Hunter actually replied, in a way. Faith got up and followed River out, despite the cloud of cigarette smoke she saw floating over his head. She walked up to him carefully, slowly. "River, I know it's hard. I know what it's like to want something so much you would do anything to get it. I know the feeling." Faith thought of her search for her siblings. Even though she was only a young girl of 18, she felt so much older. She moved in closer to River, she felt very close to him. Even though she'd only known him for a very little time, she felt like they'd been like this forever. She took a step closer. "I know what it's like." Faith said sotfly before she closed her eyes and leaned in to River, kissing him gently on the lips.

River Kincaid
Aug 10th, 2003, 12:52:50 AM
River had not anticipated her gentle kiss, but for some reason beyond him, he didn't stop her. He closed his eyes and returned it as he dropped the cigarette from his hand.

Faith had touched his heart in no way anyone could of since his beloved Angelina.

Once their lips parted, he stared at her. "I...I feel I've known you forever....why is that?" He was confused, why didn't it feel wrong?

Faith Lerf
Aug 10th, 2003, 05:54:48 AM
Faith was surprised the kiss was allowed to continue, but happy none the less. She looked into River's eyes with a gentle smile. "I feel the same way, it's like we have a connection."

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 10th, 2003, 08:59:12 AM
Vishalla smiles as Hunter nods her head.

"I like puppies to. I have big puppy named Bwownie. She really nice. You want meet her??"

She asks cheerfully, happy that Hunter is responding, even if it is silently.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 11th, 2003, 09:17:55 PM
Hunter stared at the girl and nodded again. It was something she would like to do. This little girl was very interesting to Hunter and she wanted to get to know her more.

River Kincaid
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:55:21 AM
Outside, River's face was glistening in the mist as he let go of Faith and shook his head slightly, trying to clear his mind.

"I can't do this, Faith...it's too soon." He stumbled over his words slightly as he reached and got another cigarette. Lighting it, he stepped away, so not to bother her with the smoke.

"I...I don't know what I was thinking."

Faith Lerf
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:57:32 AM
Faith nodded, she expected this. A sad smile crossed her face as she stepped back closer to River. "When you're ready, let me know." She moved a piece of hair from his face and pushed it beside his ear. "I'll go back in with the kids."

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:11:12 AM
Vishalla smile grows a bit bigger as Hunter nods her head again.

"Then I make sure you get meet Bwownie. She a nice puppy. She not really puppy cause she full gwown. But she still a nice puppy."

She pauses here for a moment before asking another question.

"You like kittens??"

She asks this question with curiousity in her voice. She's trying to find things that Hunter likes that she likes as well.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:15:18 PM
Hunter almost smiled, but for some reason she couldn't. She hadn't done it in so long that she mouth didn't remember what to do. She nodded again to the kitten's question. She actually looked at the young girl, instead of staring past her, like she usually did.

River Kincaid
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:40:04 AM
River masked his feelings of guilt. He felt in a way strangely attached, yet he wouldn't allow himself to indulge the feeling. He loved Angelina still and always would.

But, Faith, she was different, she held the same kind nature that Angelina held and this concerned him.

He nodded as Faith stepped away. "Ill be in shortly, Faith. Thanks."

Faith Lerf
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:39:47 AM
Faith quietly nodded and stepped away. She looked to down at the ground as she walked away. She was sad, she liked River--a lot. But she had to respect his feelings. Hopefully one day he would be ready. She walked back into the B&G and headed for the table with the kids. She watched them quietly as they somewhat interacted with one another.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:11:41 AM
"If you want, I can intwoduce you to both me kitten and me puppy. Both really nice."

Vishalla says very happily to Hunter.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:17:19 PM
Hunter nodded again. Neat... she spoke within her mind. Even though she wished to speak, Hunter could not open her mouth and have words come out like she could before, it was too hard.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 15th, 2003, 08:05:30 AM
Vishalla smiles and then gets a slightly surprised look on her face as she feels something rub against her leg. She glances down and smiles even more when she sees RK, her cat, there. She reaches down and picks him up, placing him on the table.

"This RK. He's me kitten."

She smiles, hoping that Hunter will like RK who is a brown full grown cat.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:31:37 PM
Hunter moaned slightly and reach out towards the cat. She touched it for a second and then pulled her hand back quickly. Fear entered her eyes; the cat scared her. She looked around for her father but couldn't find him, her eyes filled with tears as she began to silently cry.

Faith Lerf
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:34:47 PM
Faith watched as Hunter got scared. She felt compassion for the child and quickly swept her up and carried her to her father. She moved as quickly as possible without dropping or hurting the young child. "River! River! She needs you." Faith said as she reached River outside. She handed Hunter to River.

River Kincaid
Aug 15th, 2003, 09:04:37 PM
River dropped his cigarette immediately as he took the child into his arms. He saw her tears and hugged her close. "Shh, I'm here. Daddy's here." He said gently and looked at Faith. "What happened? Did that little girl say something to upset her?" His words were astonishing, if this were so Hunter was more aware than he had thought and that was a damn good sign.

Faith Lerf
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:42:19 PM
Faith shook her head. "No, she seemed very interested in the girl. It was the cat that frightened Hunter."

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 16th, 2003, 11:17:10 AM
Vishalla gets confused as Hunter gets scared and then is picked up and carried off by Faith. She thinks that this is all her fault so she picks up RK off the table, slides off her chair, and runs off a different table which is occupied and climbs under the table and sits there with her cat, her own silent tears starting to stream down her face as she believes that everybody at that table now hates her.

River Kincaid
Aug 16th, 2003, 12:21:55 PM
"Luv, you need not be frightened of a cat.' River told his daughter gently. "The little 'lass only wants to be friends. Let's go back in." He holds her as the three of them enter the B&G again.

Getting back to their table, they notice the girl is gone. "Where'd she go, Ry-Obi?"

His son points to another table. "Under there."

River looks over and just barely notices the little girls shoe from under another table a little ways away. "Faith, shall I go or you? Hunter could really use a friend. And that little girl is really good with her."

Faith Lerf
Aug 16th, 2003, 08:21:36 PM
Faith smiled. "I'll take this one." Faith went over to the table, smiling nervously to the people sitting at the table. She stiffled an embarassed laugh. "Sorry..." She mumbled as she got down on the floor and pulled up the table cloth. She looked at the young girl with a smile. "What's wrong? Why did you leave? Hunter is okay, she's just got a little frightened by your kitten. Not you..." She held out her hand to the little girl. "Will you join us again?"

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 17th, 2003, 09:55:05 AM
"You mean you all no hate me??"

Vishalla asks this with a very surprised tone in her voice as she puts RK on the floor again and crawls out from under the table, getting her white dress dirty again.

"I thought you all hate me an that why you all cept one left."

She takes Faiths hand as she stands up, waiting for Faith.

Faith Lerf
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:03:35 AM
Faith shook her head. "No one hates you at all, sweetie. Hunter just got upset and she needed her father to calm her down. She likes you and she wants you to come back." She informed the girl as they made their way back to the table.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:07:03 AM
Vishalla gets a smile on her face as she's told that no one hates her.

"I sorry that Hunter go upset."

She takes her free hand and wipes the tears off her face, trying to make it look like she hasn't been crying at all.

Faith Lerf
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:26:03 PM
Faith smiled down at the smal girl. "It's okay. She'll be okay." She stopped walking for a moment. "Are you okay?" She waited for an answer before they began walking again.

River Kincaid
Aug 19th, 2003, 07:27:33 AM
River had returned to his seat with both his children and waited. The little girl appeared to be coming back with Faith.

Faith had quite a way with children and he liked that.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 19th, 2003, 07:56:57 AM
Vishalla nods her head.

"I fine. I cry cause I thought you all cept one hated me. I no want you hate me."

River Kincaid
Aug 19th, 2003, 08:51:53 AM
River had overheard the little girls comment as they came over. he crouched down to her level and looked her in the eyes, a smile on his lips. "We could never hate you, young one. Please, come sit with us again."

Faith Lerf
Aug 19th, 2003, 03:27:41 PM
Faith nodded in agreement with River.[/i] "See, no one hates you." [b]She smiled gently down at the young girl.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 20th, 2003, 09:52:48 AM
Vishalla smiles at both River and Faith before looking at Hunter and smiling at her as well. She then climbs back up onto the chair that she was sitting on and starts swinging her legs again.

"I see that you no hate me and I happy cause you no hate me."

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 21st, 2003, 09:50:29 PM
Hunter turns to the girl as she speaks, looking at her face. She knew the girl meant no harm, and she nodded to her, showing no ill emotion.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:35:15 AM
Vishalla's smile grows even bigger when Hunter nods to her.

At this time though, her cat, RK, jumps up onto Vishalla's lap and pokes his head over the top of the table.

She pushes RK's head back down so he's not seen by Hunter, not wishing to upset Hunter in any way.

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 22nd, 2003, 09:45:17 PM
Hunter looked up at her father and then back to the little girl, not know what else to do.

Faith Lerf
Aug 22nd, 2003, 09:46:31 PM
Faith looked down at the children and then over to River, she gave him a reassuring smile.

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:32:58 AM
Vishalla shifts her position slightly after a couple moments of silence before she starts to speak to Hunter again.

"You like dolls??"

Hunter Kincaid
Aug 23rd, 2003, 04:09:26 PM
Hunter nodded again and held up the doll she was desperately clutching onto.

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:12:58 AM
"That a pwetty doll."

Vishalla says in a cheerful voice, wondering if she herself has any dolls somewhere where her unknown family lives.

River Kincaid
Sep 2nd, 2003, 03:11:05 AM
River sat in awe as he watched his daughter with the little girl. She was bringing Hunter out of the dark shell that she had cast herself into. But, he stayed silent.

Hunter Kincaid
Sep 2nd, 2003, 08:58:05 PM
Thanks.... Hunter continued to look at the girl, nodding as she answered within her mind.

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 6th, 2003, 10:57:35 AM
"You welcome. I wish I had doll show you though I not have any dolls."