PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:32:01 PM
People just seem to keep wandering around SFF like the welcome mat is out. Vysten is new here and so isnt aware of things but yet even full time regs still let themselves in and out of 'secured' areas.

I think we need to have something added on the main SFF screen. Im not sure what or how to word it but it needs to be made public that you cant just walk in and end up in someones room :rolleyes

DarthHERA
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:52:15 PM
It does say that in the actual forum descriptions.

I saw that Vysten did it as well, and like you Daiq, realised she's new and we can point that out to her at some point.

Apart from that, I think we'll just have to put little ooc notes in the actual thread that it occurs in.

But, Im glad you brought this up, because we dont actually have any Rules or forum Guidlines in written form here (never really needed it, but maybe we do now with the new folks appearing) - perhaps we can work on something and put that up.

Taylor Millard
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:41:13 PM
I know at TBH all I did was post a thread which said, "We aren't taking applications"

It worked, for the most part.

What we might want to do is make some guidelines and have them stickied in every public forum. Make it known there's no way some people would know how to get to like Black Acropolis because it's hidden stuff like that.

People do tend to not pay attention to forum descriptions. Especially newbies.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:05:01 PM
Something else and Jenn, I need to let us know what thoughts you have on this....

How many members are you going to allow? The two newest are Sohei (hes alright) and Ahron (dont really care for him) and now Ez is pushing for this Vysten chic (Emi....dont think I like her either).

I got to thinking after Ahron joined and you asked for ideas about jobs for him....in all seriousness we may be running out of spots. Maybe its all in my head (and thats very possible, lol) but I thought you were wanting to keep the numbers low....is my thinking wrong?

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:20:46 PM
Ahron is Zeke I believe.

I'm all for keeping the numbers down. Less publicity, less enforcement.

More chicks for me and me alone. :D

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 29th, 2003, 11:37:12 PM
Low numbers is what I always thought, too. We'll have to see what the boss says/

DarthHERA
Jul 30th, 2003, 06:34:58 PM
I dont really have time just now to reply properly to this as Im on my way out. But I will try to be back tonight.
This is a good conversation and I wanna have a good chat bout it :)

Also..lmao at Daiq and Haman in Brians thread. Holy crackers :lol

ps) Kariss and Ezra having twins??

Denali Gue
Jul 30th, 2003, 07:10:08 PM
They sure are...boy and girl. Ez is using the kids from 'Spy Kids'. I told him I thought the boy was u-g-l-y >D

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:39:53 AM
'Daiq, a stool and....nevermind'

What? A stool and what? What is it?? I wanna know! What, what, what?!?

;)

Good post, btw :)

Taylor Millard
Jul 31st, 2003, 08:30:08 AM
Haman aims to please. :D

Even I don't know what the stool is for. :lol

Denali Gue
Jul 31st, 2003, 12:28:21 PM
Im surprised Cy is so calm about 'his woman' getting some strange :mischief

Taylor Millard
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:40:19 PM
Okay considering Haman's encounters with the female engineer I think he's fine with it. For now :lol

Denali Gue
Jul 31st, 2003, 08:05:16 PM
:eek .............what female engineer?

Taylor Millard
Jul 31st, 2003, 10:06:32 PM
NPCed...hasn't even been given a name yet.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 31st, 2003, 10:23:17 PM
Thats to be expected of Haman...not even know the girls name! :lol

DarthHERA
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:11:54 PM
:lol

wait. :(

imported_Cyrus Haman
Jul 31st, 2003, 11:16:47 PM
Don't worry boss...you're the only one whose name I'd like t'remember.

Especially when I make ya scream mine ;)

Denali Gue
Aug 1st, 2003, 12:13:42 PM
I think he just likes hearing his own name. Cy, why dontcha just put up a flashing 'applause' sign over your bed and outline your name in lights on the door to your quarters? ;)

btw, I was talking with Jenny (Vega) and she said Switch Escalof was a friend of hers from the old TSE days and that hes pretty much stopped RPing. Thought you might want to know :)

DarthHERA
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:58:43 PM
Switch also = Vyle Serpent.

I know he is barely around, but thanks for the info. I havent really counted on him being active for quite some time. :)