PDA

View Full Version : Looking to say hi to some old buddies

Orig. Sin Lance Casey
Jul 24th, 2003, 09:10:13 AM
Hey Hera, the ghost has decided to make another brief appearence.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 25th, 2003, 09:21:53 AM
Hera might be back on tonight...if not it will be tomorrow night. Shes on vacation :\

Hi Lance :)

DarthHERA
Jul 25th, 2003, 04:31:02 PM
Lance, ya mad buggah - how are ya?

Orig. Sin Lance Casey
Jul 26th, 2003, 08:58:29 AM
Not Bad, not bad. Finished my first year of college, been working, hanging with friends. I was wondering what was going on at the old star wars boards and decided to take a peek in. Things seem to be a whole lot different since may days at the boards, most of the names have changed since I first came here three years ago. Mostly all those people are gone. It's nice to see that you guys are still here.

Hello Daiquiri.

DarthHERA
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:59:15 PM
Yeah, there are a lot of new names you wouldnt know, but there are still alot of the "old school" peeps about. The board has grown and gotten better and better imo.

Its nice to see you, and sounds like life is pretty busy for you. You like college?

Orig. Sin Lance Casey
Jul 30th, 2003, 11:01:19 AM
Partying, drinking and chicks, oh hell yeah I like college. Classes are fun to I guess. I guess some of the old names are still around but not the ones that I really talked to, except you and Sage Hazzard. Liam Jinn is long gone and so is most of the old jedi order, makes me miss the days of 2000 when the boards were only like a year or two old. by the by, what ever happened to the gungan place?

DarthHERA
Aug 3rd, 2003, 12:40:25 AM
YEs thats true. Some of the golden oldies arent around. I miss that crazy Liam Jinn.

Well, Im glad college is treatin ya so well ;)

The Gungan Council is still around I beleieve, but it is on ezboard. at the old URL I think.

I could find it for you if you like.