PDA

View Full Version : ::Approaching the battle of personality...:: (open)

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 24th, 2003, 03:48:47 AM
::The bar was full, and Azhure of whom had been a member of GJO for a while but much perferred solice areas ventured into the bar where she was confronted with sounds of many voices and laughter. This always made her uncomfortable, she only wanted a meal and a drink, and she would be out of here as soon as possible. The ex-assasin, turned jedi now gave the droid her orders and sat back observing the crowd, then finally closing her eyes while keeping the rest of her senses alert.
The silence of the jungle just outside the GJO head quarters was a comfort and kept her steady but right now she felt like running, and hated herself for feeling the weakness. The droid soon came back with a large glass of water and a promise that the food would be ready soon. Good old correllian style steak - an old meal she had never tired of. Nodding she said nothing in return and looked at the droid until it rolled away.
Perhaps she should have just tried to make a meal with her one good hand.

Looking at her left hand which had been injured due to a careless slip with her blade exercises - a thing that had not happened in years and years, and for which she had been utterly dissapinted in herself - she now had to wait a few days until it was good enough for combat. It was not the pain but the fact that it only provoked the wound that she had not made dinner.::

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 24th, 2003, 07:25:23 AM
Vishalla had been poking around the B&G for about 15 minutes when Azhure came in and sat down by herself. Deciding to go and keep her company right now, she skips over there and sits down at the table, a smile on her face just reveals how much a kid she actually is. Well, she is a child, but a happy one.

"Hello there. Want some company??"

She asks cheerfully as she starts to swing her legs which aren't quite long enough to reach the floor while she's sitting on the chairs here.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jul 24th, 2003, 10:38:10 AM
Jezreal walked into the B&G and handed over her weopens to the guard and walked through the room looking for a place to sit

Her eyes fell on Azhure and the young girl who was talking to her,Jezreal walked over to them "hello do you mind if I join you?"

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 25th, 2003, 07:55:30 AM
"I don't mind, though I don't know if she does."

Vishalla nods towards Azhure.

"What's your name??"

She asks both Azhure and Jezreal.

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 29th, 2003, 01:29:45 AM
::Azhure looked at the young girl who had spoken to her. The girl was carefree, open, warm and also open to manipulation if she was not careful. Azhure then chided herself for that thought, the jedi was a place where that warm attitude was most welcome. The girl pushed herslef up onto the chair and the big smile would have been very disarming had Azhure been a more open person. How innocent she was.

She looked at the girl as the droid rolled up with her meal. She looked at the droid, indicating she wanted it to stay. The droid knew from past experience to stay where it was.::

Would you uh, like a milk shake or something?

::The droid clicked in irritation slightly, and a call from the right side of the bar called for the droids attention, along with a rude click of the fingers.::

Surely you have time for a child R3D4?

::Then another spoke and Azhure began to feel slightly confused, wondering what she had suddenly done to attract attention, when she had tried to be as quiet as possible. No matter, she reminded herself she must practise at civil conversation other than business deals. It would not hurt to know a few more people beyond face value.

Azhure nodded at the woman. Forcing down the small uncertainty that was ready to rise up she was angry at herself for being so weak, and she forced a half smile on her face and nodded. After a breath the facial image seemed far more natural and she greeted the woman who had spoken.::

Azhure. There is space on this table certainly. And you?

::The droid stopped clicking as it moved towards the girl, deciding it much rather liked standing near her.::

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:08:07 AM
"I would really like a milkshake, that is if it is good. I can't remember if I've ever had a milkshake before. Mind you, I can't wemember alot of tings cause after I woke up on Cowus......Cowus.....Well, here, I can't wemember anyting before that. I don't wemember my name."

Vishalla continues to swing her legs, thinking that she rather likes Azhure.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:06:44 PM
Milkshakes are tasty. Especially the chocolate one. What name do you use then? How long have you been here?

::Azhure felt there was quite a story with this child and that the girl would one day have to find out her past. It rather reminded herself of her own situation. It was rather disturbing when you didnt even know what race you were but before she had came here it hadnt mattered. Nether the less she did not ask about the girls past, the girl had said she did not remember. Where was the girls parents? There seemed to be a riddle with everybody.::

A chocolate milkshake R3D4.

::The droid moved away, almost gratefully and she looked at the girl again, looking carefree but what did she really feel?
What are you doing Azhure? Your not here to sort out a puzzle and you know your not good at emotional responses so don't poke.
Azhure took a piece of her meal and chewed on it, the meat was still too tough but otherwise the meal was fine. She awaited the energetic child to speak, and watched as the little feet kicked the side of the chair legs rhythmatically and smile continued to grow.::

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 4th, 2003, 01:24:12 PM
"I don't go by any name right now. And I think I've been here for few days now. But I'm having fun meeting lotsa nice people like you."

Vishalla flicks a bit of her hair over her shoulder as she shifts her position slightly on the chair and continues to swing her legs.

"I think a person is twying to figure out my name, but I not sure. I'm staying with her wight now as well."

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 8th, 2003, 11:32:30 PM
I'm sure that person will find your name and that it is a delightful one.

::The milkshake arrived, rich brown and the smell strong, and there was a large amount of liquid in the large glass. She hoped the girl was thirsty. She swallowed a piece of meat, now having three bites before deciding she had enough of it, and started on the vegetables. This happened regularly, it seemed that wavering emotions also effected her diet. However she would not set a bad example for the child and kept the plate where it was.::

Do you like this place? Found the best hiding place yet?

::Her memories of childhood did not really fit with many others so she took what she could. Hiding seemed a common theme though, for many reasons. The girl seemed bright and very likable, children it seemed were ones one should always be gaurd on, having the power to make most smile.::

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 9th, 2003, 08:43:42 AM
Vishalla looks at her milkshake for a moment before taking a small, very small sip of it. Her smile spreads even more across her face.

"This good.

I no find hiding place yet. I not sure where look for one."

She takes another sip of her chocolate milkshake, though this time it was a bit to quick and she shivers as the coldness runs through her body for a moment before disappating.

"I like here. Lots of nice people. I like.

You like here to??"

SonLee
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:30:09 PM
SonLee was quite happy sitting in dark corner by herself, batting her lashes at any handsome young Jedi that might pass her way. She sighed, and flicked some Strawberry smoothie off her straw. A Wookie walked past and gave her a friendly greeting, and she smiled at it.

She looked into her glass and saw that it was empty. This was easily fixed however when she pointed at it, and it became immediately full again. Much to the chagrin of the barman. "Hey...you gonna pay for that?"

The burly alien came scuttling towards her, and she had a feeling it meant trouble was on the way. She remained sitting, as the alien towered over her.

"Something wrong, nerfherder?" SonLee asked sweetly. Before he had a chance to reply, he found himself behind the bar again. He started muttering to himself, and so for a bit of fun, SonLee decided to give him pigtails...all just by pointing at him.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 22nd, 2003, 06:25:29 AM
::Azhure nodded::

It is a very interesting place with many people who want to help you.

::That was good and bad, depending on whether you wanted the help. She looked at a familiar looking woman, with the chip in her head. She had seen her once before and she knew what that chip meant but she had her own secrets and knew discretion. She wouldnt be veyr happy if people spread the ward of her past profession when she didnt want it said. She looked back at the girl::

You will find many interesting people here. And there are some children to play with are there not?

::She took a bite of a piece of vegetable and swallowed. The vegetables were little better and she had heard there was an emergency bartender tonight. The usual had gotten sick. That was a pity.::

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:31:50 AM
Vishalla nods her head before she takes another small sip of her chocolate milkshake.

"There other kids play with though I not play much. I busy talking with others."

She continues to swing her legs under the table.

SonLee
Aug 22nd, 2003, 10:49:56 PM
SonLee noticed the look that Azhure had given her, and nodded silently to herself. This woman seemed sensible enough to let SonLee alone to her own devices. She looked over at the little girl - rather young to be a Jedi, and she smiled. That look of childlike innocence reminded her of a childhood she never really got to experience.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 23rd, 2003, 01:28:39 AM
::Azhure half smiled and put down her eating utensils, looking at the little girl. If only she had had the chance to make that decision.::

Don't forget to have fun with the children, adults can be very boring.

::She went to pick up the knife with her good hand, forgetting which side it was on and picked it up with her damaged one. The kinfe dropped immedietly and the hand protested with a throb.::

And don't play with knifes either, I don't happen to be on the best terms with them lately.
If you don't have a name, what name can I call you?

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:31:19 AM
"Adults no boring when they help and willing talk to you."

Vishalla shrugs when asked what to call her. She doesn't really know, but she wants to have a name.

"What wrong with you hand??"

She questioned with a concerned tone in her voice.

Azhure Darkstone
Aug 29th, 2003, 01:35:12 AM
OOC: I need to call you a name lol, so is it ok that I have a name that's similar. Somehow I think you have names for your charatcers real name.

IC:
An accident while training. Nothing very important.
Do you like the name Cary?

::She remembered a dark haired lady of whom had been her rival for many years, but of whom she had held respect for more than most. She looked at the girl consideringly.::

Or Vishella?

Vishalla Daoked
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:10:34 AM
OOC: Doesn't bother me that you want a name to call Vishalla. I may even help if it's similar so go for it.

IC:
"I hope you be awwight with you hand."

Vishalla thinks for a moment on the two suggested names before nodding her head.

"I like second name."

SonLee
Aug 31st, 2003, 10:49:55 PM
mmmm....Vishella.... Similar to the name of a friend, Vishellia, that SonLee had back on DaRq, her home planet. It seemed to suit the young girl.

She saw Azhure look over at her again, this time with a bit of disdain. Ooops, she'd made it too obvious that she was eavesdropping again.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 1st, 2003, 01:29:03 AM
::Azhure had noticed Sonlee eavesdropping but if that was her hobby then it had no harm this time, though it agitated Azhure somewhat, but it was not like Azhure was speaking confidential business. If it hadve been four years back it would have been a different story. She nodded to the girl and half smiled. There were plenty of little girls lost, and many ended up in darker places and had the luck of being in the embrace of the jedi, and this one was in front of her, and she wondered at some yet unspoken questions.::

Very well, it's Vishella then. it seems quite a popular name.
Do you remember anything about your parents? Who is the one taking care of you?

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 1st, 2003, 08:09:03 AM
"I not member anything from before I wake up here. A girl give me place stay but I not stay much. Too much to see.

I know I have pointy ears."

Vishalla tucks some hair behind an ear which is indeed pointy as she put it.

"And I be told I of elven like by two others with pointy ears."

SonLee
Sep 4th, 2003, 03:47:33 AM
SonLee couldn't help but look over again. She'd made a few friends here, but had the general feeling that people still did not trust her because of the fact that she was a witch, and had capabilites to become a very powerful; Jedi.

Jeepers, she was even afraid of herself sometimes.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 7th, 2003, 04:51:17 AM
::The ex-assasin shook her head and spoke to the woman without turning her head. She had killed two witches once, not something to be proud of, and one nearly killed her. She knew they werent easy game, but it was foolish to fear. Fear led to failure.::

Witch, why not just join us. It's easier than eavesdropping wouldnt you say?

::She looked at the girl, the ears and even that peculiar sense elves had around them.::

They are probably right. Elves are a beautiful people.
If you are curious you should walk along the forest at the back of the headquarters. It is a good place to train, I'm there most days.

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 7th, 2003, 07:49:17 AM
"Headquarters?? Where that??"

Vishalla asks in a curious voice"

SonLee
Sep 7th, 2003, 07:53:34 PM
SonLee jumped at Azhure's sudden remark. The woman had a remarkably powerful voice, and she noticed that she'd been called "Witch".

She got up and glided over, her blue silken gown traling behing her. She sat down, and looked at Azhure, also nodding respectfully to Vishalla.

"Number 1, the name is SonLee DalGiarg. 2, I am not an evil Witch...3. There is no need to fear me...want a drink??" She smiled, trying to look friendly. This young woman looked like she didn't trust people first off. But that was okay.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 8th, 2003, 01:09:57 AM
::Azhure half smiled at the Vishella, finding the girl had somehow wormed into her warmer thoughts.::

This is headquarters, this is the place where the jedi live together. I may take you there sometime if you wish.
And it is an honour to meet you SonLee.
I don't fear you. Don't worry about that. If you were evil you would have joined the sith. I am Azhure Darkstone.

::Of course that wasnt her birth name, she never used her birth name and only two people knew of it. She looked at the girl again and decided the girl would not go through what she and the other woman seemed to have gone through by the look in her eyes.::

SonLee
Sep 8th, 2003, 08:38:28 PM
SonLee also smiled at the girl, feeling a sense of warmth. The child looked so young, however, but looks could be decieving. For all SonLee knew, this 'child' could be older than she.

She smiled back at Azhure. "I assume you must be the sister of Matthias Darkstone then? Pity, he's a bit of a rebel. I saw him picking on a Wookie earlier."

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 9th, 2003, 08:05:41 AM
Vishalla continues to swing her legs back and forth under the table. She keeps herself quiet, her curiousity perked by the talk of a witch.

"What a witch??"

She asks in a curious voice, one which is being heard rather often at this table today.

"Who Mattias??"

SonLee
Sep 9th, 2003, 07:34:13 PM
"A witch is a being with magic powers...some are evil, some are good. There is nothing to worry about." SonLee amiled at the child's curiosity, looking at Azhure for her answer.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 10th, 2003, 12:53:12 AM
::Azhure studied the woman for a moment. She may have been a little cautious but her brother had quite a few enemies and she happened to like him alive.::

How do you know him?

::She looked at the woman in the eye, not breaking contact before looking at the girl, answering her question.::

He is my brother. He sort of resembles me. he's very nice.

SonLee
Sep 10th, 2003, 01:48:39 AM
"Tell that to Scra my Wookie pilot. They were playing a game of poker ealier, and Scra got the impression that Matt was cheating." She smiled wanly. "I also saw him on the Utopia shipyards a few months ago, before he went missing.

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 10th, 2003, 07:52:49 AM
"OK."

Vishalla takes a sip of her chocolate milkshake before asking her next questions.

"What a Wookie?? What cheating??"

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 10th, 2003, 07:27:05 PM
::Azhure looked at SonLee for a few second then half smiled with a slight nod to Veshalla::

I did not say he was perfect and nor do i think this is appropriate talk in such company. We all have our flaws. I hope Scra wasnt too badly injured if he decided to challenge Matthias.

::She looked at Veshalla::

A wookie is a big hairy strong specie and cheating is something thats frowned upon. To cheat is to not really play fair, and even good people can do that if they are desperate. I don't recommend it.

::She sipped her water and looked at SonLee again, a challenging woman to covnerse with, she liked that in people.::

SonLee
Sep 10th, 2003, 10:57:22 PM
"I am sure Scra didn't provoke him, nor did your brother wish to hurt him."

She cast another kindly look in Vishalla's direction, and looked back at Azhure, smiling at her. "So, tell me, what bought you two here?"

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 11th, 2003, 07:49:18 AM
"OK. Why cheating fwowned on??"

Vishalla seems to be full of questions, probably more curious then the average person her physicaly age.

"I wanted talk to others. I came here."

She says in responce to SonLee's question.

SonLee
Sep 11th, 2003, 05:45:20 PM
Hmm...a strange answer. "But, don't you want to become a Jedi? Isn't that why we are all here, to be led in the ways of the Force and to protect our names and what we stand for as a one group of people?" She frowned. "Yet...whilst training, you do talk to people .Please excuse my arrogance. It's been one of those days."

SonLee took a sip of her coffee, and swished it around in the bottom of her cup. "And cheating. It is not a very nice thing to do, or have happen to you. It can end up very badly." She glanced at Azhure for confirmation.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 12th, 2003, 01:44:12 AM
::Azhure looked at the absurdity of the situation before her, discussion her brothers bad habits and the predicaments he tended to get himself into as well as talking to a young girl and a witch and training to become a jedi. How strange this would have seemed a few years ago. Suddenly she burst out laughing and took a few seconds to calm herself, surprised by her own reaction, she knew how bad things could get by her own experience. She looked at the girl then at SonLee, then at Veshella again. She remembered her latest adventure with her brother and his situation made a little more sense as to it's origins.::

It can end up very badly.

::Looking at SonLee she studied the woman and shrugged. She did not mention the very personal reasons for the decision.::

I came here to become a jedi, might as well add some sort of 'peace' to this world, theres enough damage being done. Nothing more or less.
And you?

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 12th, 2003, 11:59:42 AM
"I just a kid. I come here, talk, find other kids and play wif them."

Vishalla looks at Azhure for a moment when she starts laughing.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 12th, 2003, 09:57:38 PM
::Azhure nodded, thats what a child should be doing, enjoying life because life became a lot more complicated later on.::

Are there many kids here?

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 13th, 2003, 09:36:09 AM
"Not many that I know. I met couple. One quiet and not talk. Other also quiet and not talk though she nods head."

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 18th, 2003, 03:37:23 AM
::Azhure half smiled.::

Perhaps it may take time.

::She looked at SonLee who appeared to have become silent and then looked at her food, eating the last piece.::

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 18th, 2003, 10:51:08 AM
"I not worried though. I still have lots of fun cause I meet neat ppl like you and talk."

SonLee
Sep 18th, 2003, 05:52:29 PM
OOC: MY 100TH POST!!!!!:crack

SonLee watched the two happily conversing, not wanting to interrupt the flow of their conversation. She smiled at Azhure as she looked over at her, not really knowing what to say.

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 24th, 2003, 05:04:58 AM
::Azhure sort of smiled and shook her head. her food had finished and she felt no hunger. It was time to leave...soon.
First...she liked this child and wouldnt be very happy if the girls life was threatened. A child had such potential, such chances. Their person was not yet set in fragile stone.::

Be careful who you talk to, not everybody is friendly. If there is any danger I live in the forest in a big black ship. Knock on the door three times.

:: Damn children, she had never been able to kill a child without feeling terrible afterward. Looking at SonLee and the child she stood and put a hand on the girls shoulder.::

I'm sure SonLee here would offer her services as well.

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 25th, 2003, 11:50:37 AM
"Ok. If I in trouble, I find you.

But why you get up as if you want to go now??"

Azhure Darkstone
Sep 28th, 2003, 12:32:30 AM
::Azhure looked at the girl, walked to the bar and paid the man before returning and sat down again.::

I must go very soon, training awaits. You take care of yourself won't you? Pleasure to met you too SonLee.

::She did have to leave soon, and the way the ship was going, move out of the ship and into a GJO bedroom for a few days before repairs were finished. She would keep a silent eye out for the girl.::

Vishalla Daoked
Sep 30th, 2003, 07:41:22 AM
"Ok. I will take care self"

Vishalla keeps swinging her legs under the table.

SonLee
Oct 1st, 2003, 11:12:01 PM
SonLee smiles at the child. "Azhure is right. You do need to be careful around here. Many people may take cruel advantage of a pretty young child such as yourself." She grinned over at Azhure. "I shall also offer my services. I'm in room 26 of the living quarters. You two feel free to visit me."

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 2nd, 2003, 07:46:54 AM
"I be careful then."

Vishalla nods her head slightly, though she doesn't believe that any one would be cruel enough to hurt her. She's just a child and ppl are always nice to children.

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 2nd, 2003, 05:21:17 PM
::Azhure nodded, and looked at the girl again. An unhappy ex-assasin was not a pleasant thing to see, and she hoped it would never come to that. She nodded at the girl and at SonLee in recognition to her message and left the table, the girl would have all of GJO looking after her welfare in good time.::

SonLee
Oct 2nd, 2003, 06:50:01 PM
"Well, she seemed nice," SonLee said to Vishalla, smiling pleasantly. "You didn't want anything to eat did you?"

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:57:32 AM
Vishalla waves bye to Azhure as she leaves and then turns to face SonLee.

"She nice.

And I fine with milkshake."

Vishalla to emphasize her statement takes another sip of her milkshake.

SonLee
Oct 3rd, 2003, 10:03:55 PM
"Well, let me know when you want a refill then."

It was akward talking to a young child like this. She smiled, and was struck at how much young Vishalla reminded her of herself when she was younger, a small, fragile looking blonde child, not knowing of the true horrors of the universe, out there waiting for her in the deep black void of space and beyond.

"Don't worry little one," she whispered, trying not to let Vishalla hear her, "You are safe here, and if anyone tries to hurt you, they'll be sorry!"

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 7th, 2003, 10:28:06 AM
Vishalla does have good hearing so she hears what SonLee had said.

"I not worried and I know I safe here."

SonLee
Oct 7th, 2003, 07:44:47 PM
"I only hope you are right little one...but even I know you can't trust people straight off. That is a VERY important lesson which i learned at your age."

The DarQuarth colony. A DaHesian spy had entered into their midst, and 'befriended' SonLee...forcing information from her...the info that caused them to destroy her home planet, she thought with a pang. She had never realised it until now...

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 12th, 2003, 11:47:22 AM
"Here I safe."

Vishalla points to the guard.

"Guard make sure no bad happens here."

SonLee
Oct 12th, 2003, 06:53:14 PM
SonLee looked over at the Guard standing impassively by the doorway, keeping an eye on things. His eyes connected with hers for a moment, and he gave a slight nod. SonLee shrugged, and turned back to the girl.

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 18th, 2003, 04:06:09 PM
"So, why you here?"

SonLee
Oct 19th, 2003, 05:55:12 PM
:The same as everyone else I guess...to become a Jedi knight. I originally came to run away from DaHesian assassins...but I hope that's over now..."

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 20th, 2003, 11:00:33 AM
"I not here for that. I here to have fun."

Vishalla gets a questioning look on her face.

"What the Dahsen sassins??"

SonLee
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:19:09 PM
"Dahesian Assassins" SonLee corrected. "They are the mortal enemies of my people.

But, she didn't want to talk about them to a young girl. The poor kid would probably end up having nightmares for heavens sake!

"So, why have fun here? Don't you want to learn of the force?"

Vishalla Daoked
Oct 20th, 2003, 07:58:48 PM
"I want have fun cause I a kid. I can learn Force when I'm older if I can use Force.

Why Dahasin Sassins your motol enemy?? And what motol enemy??"

Vishalla questions curiously.

"And who your ppl again??"

SonLee
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:01:36 AM
This child was so full of questions! But SonLee was scared. If she poured herself out to the child, the child could easily fall into as much danger as she was in. She looked hard at the child, but softned at the sparkling innocence of the girl's eyes.
"I am a White Witch Princess my child. A mortal enemy is something you do not want to have. They'll kill you the instant they lay their eyes on you, they are ruthless and hateful to all."