PDA

View Full Version : A Shadowed Past (Sith Please, open)

Ace McCloud
Jul 24th, 2003, 12:22:50 AM
OOC:
Ok, I just wanted to start roleplaying my characters background. Right now I just want to have an open discussion with some sith and others willing to help and participate.

My character, Ace McCloud, is currently applying to the GJO as a "recovering"(for the lack of a better word) sith. As a child he was orphaned on Endor, reason is unknown but it could have been due to his connection with the force. As some of you may know, Endor isn't the most friendly planet in the Galaxy...So naturally Ace had to survive. He survived by using his connection with the force. Learning and teaching himself through experience in hunting and such. And theres not much else he could do on Endor but try to survive, which normally just consists of hunting and such, so naturally he had alot of time left over in the days. So practicing his skills became a daily thing. So what I'm saying is he is very skilled with the force - powers that dont relate to people. Ones that do he is not skilled in (mind trick, grip etc).

Due to the hell that his parents put him in, a natural hate grew for man kind as he grew. But in his heart was a desire to good, so the dark side, and the good side of the force grew with him equally.

When he was 16 he was noticed by the Sith and taken in. Thats what I want to roleplay. The meeting with the Sith and being a Sith for 3 years(Naturally the rpg wont go on that long).

So the RPG will take place 10 years ago, when my character was 16 years old.

I really need some feedback and participation from the sith and possibly jedi. Thanks.