PDA

View Full Version : Requesting Some Help

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:01:54 PM
Hi everyone!

I have come to you all for some help. I need some assistance with two threads. Allow me to explain:

A. Sejah and I need one Jedi to help us out here (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30792&perpage=20&pagenumber=3) . In this thread, Terran and Sejah have gotten into a fight. Terran is gripped by the Dark Side. He's about to knock Sejah out hardcore, and we need a Jedi to come find him. Rank is of no importance, but if you have a personal affiliation to Sejah or Terran, it might help. Your cue is coming up soon and will be when Terran flees the scene. Basically, if you can perform three basic tasks, that would be great. These are:

1) Sense the disturbance between Terran and Sejah and come to the garage.

2) Find Sejah alone, knocked out, barely even breathing. Pick him up and take him to the Med Bay.

3) Find Terran's saber and either recognize it or have someone else identify it.

We need to close this thread out, and we need some help. Thanks ahead of time. :D

B. I need one Jedi of Knight or higher rank to come after Terran to convince him to return to the Order. Again, if this person knows Terran, thus caring about him in some way, it would help. But anyone who can help is much, much appreciated. :D Terran thinks he has killed Sejah and is in hiding. I would only ask that the person that comes after him is ready to discuss some Force philosophy and will genuinely care that Terran returns. Also, I just wanna get this done as it's a very important part of Terran's current timeline, so if a volunteer could be dedicated to finish the thread as soon as possible with me, I would be extremely grateful and very thankful. :)

Thanks for reading this and I hope everyone has an excellent, excellent night. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:03:13 PM
* Has hand up *

Will I do?

Quay'Na Rakai
Jul 23rd, 2003, 07:07:55 PM
I'll help on Sejah's end, I'll be able to sense him through my animal sensing abilities...I doubt I can pick him up, but would dragging do?

Let me know...:)

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 23rd, 2003, 07:38:18 PM
Marcus--I'll PM you. :)

Quay--Yep, I think that'll work.

Thanks guys! :)

Lady Mylia
Jul 23rd, 2003, 09:22:09 PM
Yay! Quay and Marcus to the rescue!!!

Sejah Haversh
Jul 24th, 2003, 12:56:35 AM
Well, you didn't quie follow the pattern we ha, Terran, so I had toi alter things a bit, but, it still works out.

And, whever finds Sejah better be able to find a seriously good medic really, really fast. He's not breathing, or has a pulse.

James Prent
Jul 24th, 2003, 01:43:36 AM
I know CPR... :p

imported_Marcus
Jul 24th, 2003, 02:05:58 AM
I dont think a Marty McFly CPR is what's required here

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 24th, 2003, 07:53:25 AM
Originally posted by Lady Mylia
Yay! Quay and Marcus to the rescue!!!

Quay and Marcus: Rescuers Down Under! (At least, one of 'em is! :D)

Sorry, Sej. I edited to mend it to make up from my lack of plot movement, so I hope that works better. :)

James or Marcus or anyone:

If someone wants to arrive with Quay or subsequently following her, someone could potentially play detective if one were so inclined. The garage is all beat up, Sejah is all beat up, and there is a mysterious lightsaber (though not mysterious to anyone who knows Terran) lying in the dust. :D Quay might pick it up, but someone will have to help her identify it.

imported_Kanji
Jul 24th, 2003, 08:12:41 AM
The portible organic-gurney has appeared! :)

imported_Terran Starek
Jul 24th, 2003, 03:28:24 PM
Wooo! :)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 24th, 2003, 03:59:29 PM
Don't worry, Sejah, Quay won't let you down, I promise...:rollin