PDA

View Full Version : Malice: Warning 1

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:15:58 PM
07/23/03, 2:28 am
Re: Rico and Senate threads
Malice,

Ah it wasn't so long ago that you were just an apprentice getting underfoot at TSO. And now, here you are, flinging lightning around and sneaking into highly guarded buildings?

As a moderator I've have quite a few complaints about your methods of RPing. Mainly, that you've been godmoding. I've read over and been a part of some of the threads, and I have to agree that your attacks are a tad unrealistic. Have you RPing Malice to have any training in controling the weather?

Is it even possible to create a storm with the force *and* direct the lightning to hit someone? Dark side lightning is one thing, creating a storm, plus rain, plus thunder and lightning, and still be able to do other things is something else entirely.

Also, you did take more than one post to get into the Senate, which I appreciate, but there were quite a few post in there where you went a little overboard in destroying NPCed soldiers. Also, where you took the pod to the middle of the room and then back again... it seems too much to do, and I doubt that the security would have allowed you to do that, if they were trying to detain you and you'd been named as a Sith.

If you would be so kind: Please produce the thread and test you went through to obtain your master rank from TSO. All threads from the ezboard are archived here at Swfans, so you shouldn't have a problem finding them. Also, if you have links to specialized training you have undergone as Malice/Gengar13 which includes direct weather manipulation, or even threads in which you have used it that showed you starting off bad and then getting better at it (real combat training, as it were) that would be nice too.

This is a warning about god moding from the Staff. I'm not trying to become your enemy, I'm just communicating that there have been difficulties with the amount of powers you've been coming up with, and the staff has been approached on more than one occasion with complaints from different RPers. Please watch your posts in the future, remembering the cardnial rules of common sense and fairplay.

Lilaena De'Ville

His reply:

07.23.03, 3:20 pm
Re: Rico and Senate threads
you know, i've also had two people ask me about the master thing. And i shall tell them what i know. there was no master trial, or promotion thread. LV simply promoted me.

as for the me manipulating the weather, i did use it in a few fights in the past, but forgot which ones. but if it suits you guys, i did have an idea for that rico thread. Once everyone had posted, i was gonna reply as me having used up my energy, then i was gonna flee.

as for the senate thread, i think i was doing ok on that one. I mean sure they were trying to detain me, but i was simply trying to prove i wasn't a sith( like that could ever happen). however if others disagree with that sen so be it.

As for the training threads for the weather stuff. My training for that was done in the battles. But since i can't remember which ones, would you all like me to make training threads at TSO showing me learn it? and i did not do other stuff when creating the storm. i did the storm and that was it.

No worries, i hold no grudge against anyone who has come up to me with such things. Hell, i don't hold a grudge against anyone.

Now as for the master rank, go speak with LV she'll tell you.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:26:38 PM
o_O

All promotions are done by threads.... but if LV said so okay. You gonna ask her :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 23rd, 2003, 05:35:14 PM
The problem here is: there was no trial, no nothing. I'm not going to ask her, because I know she did promote him and she's been asked before. I just couldn't remember if there was a thread or not.

Which there obviously wasn't. I know we can't dictate to the group boards how they do their promoting, and frankly I don't really care how they do it, except that we've been getting SO MANY complaints about Malice's behavior.

He left at one point and was RPing at TGE for quite a while, then came back to Swfans and TSO, where he got his RPing start.

Like I said, I've been getting tons of complaints about him. *shrug* I dunno what to do.

Taylor Millard
Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:13:34 PM
Well you've warned him once. Maybe he'll learn.

If not...then he'll have to suffer the consequences.