PDA

View Full Version : A new wall

Ora Rean
Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:01:49 PM
Ora walked thourgh the the building looking like an idiot, looking for the recruitment bay. When she confronts a man in the hallway and asks where the recruitment bay is.

Teleran Balades
Jul 22nd, 2003, 08:19:20 PM
Lieutenant Commander Balades strode out of training facility for the new pilots. The recruits were still unruly, they would have to be whipped into shape. Heading towards the main entrance he sawOra wandering around looking hopelessly confused and out of place. The Lt. Commander approached her.

"Can I help you ma'am?"

She asked him where the recruitment bay was, plainly still nervous.

"Take the corridor on the second corridor on the left, a right at the fourth intersection, and the door at the end of the hall. I'll tell Grand Admiral Desaria your there."

Ora Rean
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:21:57 PM
Ora followed the insturctions of the Commander and headed to the office. Before she walked in she looked around at other recruits, then entered.

Telan Desaria
Jul 23rd, 2003, 06:30:40 PM
Admiral Desaria was otherwise occupied, but his Chief of Staff stood in his absance.

" I am Brigadier General Maxim."

The middle aged yet nevertheless dashing officer wore the blue cuff bands on his olive tunic signifying his former affiliation with the Fighter Corps. The five-pointed star dangling around his neck in place of the Imperial Cross found on most senior officers was the Meritorious Service Citation, an award won exclusively to pilots for thirty kills. His chest bulged with honed muscle and his very presence commanded respect, an obvious choice for the Grand Admiral's staff.

" You would like to become a pilot, hmm? You've arrived rather luckily. I do not come often, the Grand Admiral even less. I hope you are ready for some action; believe me, you'll get it. Take a seat, and we'll give you your pretest."

Maxim took a seat inside a sealed holographic training chamber where the inside of a TIE's ball cockpit was represented. A technician instructed the female recruit to change into a jumpsuit and enter another. twelve elevn more rookies were so mounted in similar chambers. They were preparing to relive the very first Batle of Coruscant when TIEs would put up a futile but glorious defense against the Rebel assault. They would play the part of TIEs fighting against General Maxim playing the part of Rebel wing commander.

Ora Rean
Jul 24th, 2003, 10:31:42 AM
Ora changed into a jumpsuit and also entered a chamber. She took a seat and stared at all the controls, Ora waited for insturctions for the Admiral

Ryan Pode
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:56:12 PM
I'm posting... and I think I am going to be taking over this thread so...

You are part of Couruscant Defense Force, the Imperial units there consist of:
1 Imperator Mark I Class Star Destroyers
3 Victory Mark I Class Star Destroyers
2 Golan Mark II Space Stations
60 TIE Fighters
12 TIE Bombers

The Rebel Forces consit of:
2 Imperial Mark I Class Star Destroyers
3 MC-80A Class Cruisers
5 MC-40 Class Cruisers
72 X-Wings
72 A-Wings
36 B-Wings
36 Y-Wings

You are literally outgunned 3 to 1.

The Rebel forces enter the system, there formation is as follows. The Imperial Star Destroyers form the main force with the MC-80's on an offset, so it follows MC-80, ISD, MC-80, ISD, MC-80. The MC-40s have one on either side, with three in the back, serving as reserves. 36 X-wings and 36 A-wings have been launched. Due to budgeting each X-wing carries only 2 Torpedos and the A-wings carry none.