PDA

View Full Version : A Visit

Jaslin Fett
Nov 15th, 2002, 01:27:00 PM
Jaslin entered Mockadane's condo. Her eyes scanning the beautiful array of objects that he had collected. A small grin of pleasure tugged at the corners of her lips. She stopped at the full length mirror and looked herself over. Her small graceful hands smoothed down the folds of her tight jumpsuit. They traveled over the flat of her stomach and down her legs. Licking her lips she grinned. "Hope he likes what he sees." She said softly under her breath.

Jaslin's long strides carried her to the beautiful settee. Her hand ran over the silken material. "He does have taste." Sitting down, Jaslin settled her lithe form into the chair. Her eyes slipping closed, she waited.

Mockadane
Feb 1st, 2003, 12:22:00 AM
As Jaslin rested with her eyes closed the sounds of music began. Ever so softly in the background, that made her think that it might be playing in her head, untill the volume raised a noticable amount and she opened her eyes.

"It's not supposed to be easy to sneek up on a Fett!" Mockadane spoke from across the way!

Jaslin Fett
Feb 1st, 2003, 01:05:00 AM
Jaslin turned her head towards Mockadane, a lazy smile pulling at her full lips. "I didn’t think I was in any danger here. So of course my guard is down." The bounty hunter lied glibly. She never let her guard down, and she was slightly disconcerted that he had been able to sneak up on her. Not that she would let him see it.

"So what took you so long?" Jaslin uncurled her legs out from under her, and leaned forward. A soft curl of hair fell over her eye obscuring it before she absently pushed it back.