PDA

View Full Version : New customer...

Crysania Shi
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:27:00 PM
Crysania walked into the bar and sat down at a stool by the bar. She looked over towards the barkeep and ordered a beer. She sat waiting, drinking her beer for somebody she knew. :smokin: g

Eldorack
Mar 27th, 2002, 06:57:00 PM
Eldorack noticed the stunning woman walk into the tavern. He could hear the other patrons whistle at her while she walked by, but she ignored them. While she was sat down, Eldorack thought he might introduce himself. He walked over to the woman.

"Hello, my name is Eldorack. This is my tavern. And what, may I ask is your name?"

Crysania Shi
Mar 28th, 2002, 11:57:00 AM
Crysania Shi looked over at the young man who walked over to greet her. As she took another drink of her beer she slightly turns her head and looks at the man who just finished talking.

"Hi my name is Crysania Shi I come from the planet called Corellia .Have you heard of it ." She said to the man who looked at her longingly.She could not belive it someone, was actually listening to her every word.

Eldorack
Mar 28th, 2002, 12:06:00 PM
Eldorak was listenig with interest to her words. When she was done he answered her question. "Yes, I have been there before. I was born on that planet as well. And I still hold all of the traditional customs of the Corellians."

He ordered a beer and sat down next to her. "So Crysania, what brings you to this part of the galaxy." He said with interest?