PDA

View Full Version : A friendly visit(repost)

Alana Stormcloud
Apr 8th, 2002, 08:29:00 PM
*the bar doors swept open as Ayanami walked into the bar. Her apperance was menacing as she glanced around the establishment, pushing the hood of her cloak back away from her darkened brow. She grinned mischeviously as she looked at the clean tables and swept floor. A chill swept over the entire party residing at the bar*

well this will be a lovely mess to clean up...

*she grinned as she walked towards a table to have a seat*

Eldorack
(8/7/01 12:13:38 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: A friendly visit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eldorack walked out from behind the bar. He automatically noticed Ayanami Rai sitting at one of his tables. He walked over to her, "is this seat taken."

Ayanami Rai
(8/7/01 6:24:05 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: A friendly visit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*she slowly looked up from her warm glass of blood wine*

It is now.

*she grinned slightly from behind the glass' rim as she watched him carefully*

This is a nice establishment you have here

Eldorack
(8/9/01 3:42:56 pm)
Eldorack sat down. As he was doing so he said "thank you." My name is Eldorack. I dont think i got your's." He said "would you like something to eat" as he motioned for a beer.

Edited by: Eldorack at: 8/9/01 3:44:12 pm

BOWDIN
(8/10/01 8:48:15 pm)
Laughter is heard.....Eat my friend??? Bowdin slaps Eldorack on the back a few times....The only thing she might want to eat would be you or that mangy mutt you call a dog. I see that you have met my better half there Eldorack. So what else ya got here beside Dog meat....I am kinda hungry.....

Edited by: BOWDIN at: 8/10/01 8:49:05 pm

Eldorack
(8/20/01 10:03:22 pm)
Your better half is right Eldorack smiles at Bowdin..."Thats not the only thing I have here that you can eat" *LOL*

BOWDIN
(8/22/01 11:02:29 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: A friendly visit
Oh....you mean that little thing you call a Chilleo....Naaaa....but thanks....I'd just be hungry after I was done anyway. Now the Birdman Mock.....You might be able to fill him up with your Chalupa!!!