PDA

View Full Version : Crash and burn...

Mockadane
Apr 13th, 2002, 10:46:00 AM
It had been two weeks since Amethyst and Jaded had visited the Greater Jedi Order in search of the Jedi Master, Yoghurt. Two long weeks since they had gotten into that blasted confrontation with the Jedi fleet and had their ship nearly torn apart by the sophisticated weaponry of the Jedi. For a bunch of peace preachers they seemed pretty aggressive to Amethyst and her twin sister Jaded.

They had barley managed to escape by the skin of their teeth and found a hiding place in what seemed to be a small asteroid field in the middle of a nebula when they suddenly suffered complete engine failure and crashed to the surface of one of the larger asteroids.

It seemed like a bumpy ride, almost as if this rock had some sort of energy surrounding it which could give the impression of atmospheric conditions. When at last Amethyst and Jaded exited their ship it was completely thrashed. In unison the two sisters jumped out then kicked the hull, nearly knocking off a loose panel. Pleased with themselves they turned and began to walk toward one of the larger structures.

Amethyst couldn't tell if it was her in this horribly foul mood or if it was her sister but she didn't care. Either way someone was going to pay for their misfortune. At that moment it happened to be the door to the Tavern as it seemed to be stuck therefore Amethyst and Jaded kicked it in with authority then took a seat at the bar, looking around the room with nothing to fear from anyone.

Jaded Hart
(12/26/01 10:11:02 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: Crash and Burn....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaded could feel the anger flowing between her and her sister making them madder by the second. Someone was going to pay dearly for trashing there ship. Jaded almost hoped someone would mess with them. As they kicked the door it did nothing to soothe the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ed sisters. They fed off each others emotions and fought as if they were one. They had been this way sense they were born.

Jaded scowled as she walked in. Not only did they land on a forsaken rock they ended up in a seedy dive. "humph, where the hell are we now sister and how quick can we get off." Jaded growled in frustration....

Edited by: Jaded Hart at: 12/26/01 10:22:16 pm

Amethyst Hart
(12/26/01 10:45:18 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: Crash and Burn....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Amethyst shrugged her shoulders as she looked around the empty Tavern, "Hmmmm," she thought for a moment then finished her sentence, "beats the hell out of me but I don't think we're going to find a way just sitting here alone in an empty bar. Perhaps a bit of noise is in order?" Amethyst grinned evilly at her twin sister then stood up and grabbed the top of the round table, ripping it from the rest of the setting and tossing it into the air, "What do you say to a little bit of target practice?" She asked her sister as the table continued traveling toward the ceiling. With lightning fast movements Amethyst pulled out her blaster and fired on the table top, it shattered to pieces once it met with the sophisticated blaster fire.

Amethyst giggled slightly then picked up several stools from around the room and tossed them into the air in succession, "Your turn," she called to her sister. Jaded immediately pulled out her blaster and shot the stools with deadly accuracy upon the legs, spinning the stools out of control. They ping ponged around the room only coming to a stop when Amethyst pulled out her lightsaber, leapt into the air and sliced them in half.

Feeling even more destructive and energetic Amethyst picked up a wooden case of wine glasses and heaved it into the air. She turned to her twin sister, pretending to be shocked when Jaded didn't blast the thing to smithereens. It crashed through the roof of the Tavern, creating a huge mess in the middle of the room, "Oh dear sister...you missed one," Amethyst said as she burst into laughter.

Eldorack
(1/9/02 8:53:44 pm)
Amethyst Hart was startled that she was met with laughter by another person other than her sister. She stopped laughing and looked immidiatly to where the sound was coming from and looked at him. " Having a good time" Eldorack said with amusment. " I am Eldorack. Welcome to my tavern. Can I get you something to drink. " Eldorack said followed by a slight grin.

Amethyst Hart
(1/9/02 10:51:45 pm)
Amethyst's jaw nearly dropped to the floor. She did not expect this type of reaction. Slightly flustered, she walked toward Eldorack, "Well... I could use something with high hallucinogenic properties... but for now I'll just settle for some alcohol."

She smiled slightly at her own humor. Eldorack was indeed an interesting person to say the least. Thinking for a moment she began to speak again...

"Actually, sorry about the mess. My sister and I were simply trying to find a way to get off of this rock you call a home," she batted her eyes flirtatiously, "perhaps you could help us."

Eldorack
(1/10/02 6:45:30 pm)
Eldorack set a beer on the table. "Maybe I could?" He shruged his shoulders.