PDA

View Full Version : A Visit To Uncle Mocky and Eldorack.. (repost)

Mockadane
Apr 13th, 2002, 10:53:00 AM
Alana came into the bar, she was long over due for visit to her uncle and friend Eldorack. Looking around she spotted one of them at the bar. Alana moved gracefully through the tables. Sliding onto the stool she gave Eldorack a big smile. "Hello my fried long time no see. Is my uncle around also?."

Darkk Helmet
(1/19/02 10:02:31 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: A Visit To Uncle Mocky and Eldorack...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A short pitstop at the restroom has taken longer than it should have because the hand drier fogged up the darkened vizors. After correcting this, Helmet walked out to find someone had taken his spot by Eldorack. Not just anybody but a very sexy example of the female persuation. Stoping at the jukebox and selecting "Its Not Unusual" by Tom Jones.

As the music starts He makes a BEE-LINE towards the damsel showing a few of his dance moves
Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is DUMB. ....

Alana Stormcloud
(1/20/02 8:38:32 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: A Visit To Uncle Mocky and Eldorack...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alana turned from her conversation when she heard the music start up. Raising her eyebrows at the man dancing toward her she began to giggle uncontrollably...

Eldorack
(1/22/02 7:45:12 pm)
"I'm Luke Skywalker, I mean Eldorack. I'm here to rescue you."

Edited by: Eldorack at: 1/22/02 7:49:36 pm

Alana Stormcloud
(1/23/02 1:15:17 am)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: A Visit To Uncle Mocky and Eldorack...
Almost falling off her chair from laughter she turned to Edorack."Well save me then shoot the thing before it gets to close." With that Alana went into gales of laughter. The man still danced toward her, his hips swaying to the beat...

Eldorack
(1/23/02 7:54:59 pm)
Eldorack grabbs Alana, then pulls out his riffle. He points it at the man that is making his way towards the both of them. "Ok helmet head, back off." Dog is standing by Eldorack's side growling at the man in black. "Hey, why dont you go, get in your ship and hit out of here at LUDICRUIS SPEED."