PDA

View Full Version : New Customer... (repost)

Mockadane
Apr 13th, 2002, 10:59:00 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eldorack looked at the man that had just walked into the bar. He was tall and in full body armor, so Eldorack couldnt make out what he looked like.

As the man sat down, at an empty table, drind arriving shortly, Eldorack walked over to him. "Hello, I am Eldorack. Welcome to my tavern. The only rules are, NO fighting." The barkeep brought the man his beer and as he did Eldorack asked for another. "So, what was your name again." Eldorack said in curiosety.

SYNTECK
(3/16/02 7:33:04 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Re: New Customer...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Removes his helmet. ''My name is Synteck.I am a galactic travler, and I am new to these parts of the galaxy."

Eldorack
(3/16/02 10:15:47 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del Re: New Customer...
Eldorack looked at Synteck. "Well then, welcome to these parts of the galaxy. This is my tavern." Eldorack pointed towards a large man and Synteck turned around and looked.

Eldorack continued "his name is Mockadane, this is his Seech. He is my partner. And is nobody to reckon with." Synteck turned back around to face Eldorack. "Let me give you a little piece of advice" Eldorack said, "We can be terrific friends, but we can also be the deadliest of enemies. So do your self a favor and dont do any thing stupid towards us or else..."

Mockadane
I Got No NUTS
(3/21/02 10:49:54 pm)
hearing Eldorack say a familliar name Mock pulls out his data pad and keys in somthing and the abruptly walks into the office behind the bar. After a few minuts Eldoracks com-link beeps and words emit from it.

"Eldorack come to your office!" is all that was said.
Mockadane
Mercenary/Bounty Hunter extraordinaire
Captain of the Raptor.
Spice addict from the planet Merker.
Under the employ of the Coven.
Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!

SYNTECK
(3/22/02 7:38:48 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Synteck bowed his head in agreement, "Have I caused you any trouble that has caused you to distrust me?" He grabed his drink and took as sip, Eldorack did the same.

Eldorack
(3/22/02 7:44:15 pm)
Eldorack looked, with a smirk. "Your not so bad, I'll think about keeping you around." As he said his last words, he got the message that was sent to him from Mockadane. He looked at Synteck, "Excuse me for a moment, I have to go and deal with some buisness. Meet me in the Rest Chambers in 30 minutes."

Edited by: Eldorack at: 3/22/02 8:32:35 pm

SYNTECK
(3/22/02 8:39:26 pm)
Reply | Edit | Del
Synteck nodds in agreement and says "Guess I'll meet you there." He finishes his beer before leaving the tavern.

Eldorack
(3/23/02 9:06:05 pm)
As Eldorack entered the large office, Mockadane waiting for him, noticed that Mockadane was somewhat mad. "What is it you wanted to see me about?"