PDA

View Full Version : A Simple Conversation...

SYNTECK
Apr 27th, 2002, 10:43:00 AM
Synteck walked in to the bar, he found a table that was close to the bar. The barkeep walked over to him.

"I'll have a cold beer, thanks."

The barkeep walked back to the bar. Synteck could see that the man was getting it ready, while trying to get other customers their drinks.

Crysania Shi
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:06:00 PM
Crysania walks in the bar sees Synteck sitting at a table all
by himself.She walks over to Synteck and greets him,'' Hi i'm crysania.

SYNTECK
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:43:00 PM
"Yeah, I know who you are."

"Sit down, I have a few qestions to ask you."

Just as he finished, the barkeep came over to give him his beer. "I'll order one for my friend here,"he said.

The Senario Begins1
Apr 27th, 2002, 11:33:00 PM
Into the early hours of the mourning, the casual man, sitting at the bar was having a drink. Every few seconds he would look behind him to see if any body was looking at him. He noticed the two people enter the tavern, having a simple conversation.

The man finished his drink, tipped the bartender and got up from the bar. He walked to the exit doors. Looking down the hallway towards the hangar bay, he paused. Crysania noticed the man turn the oposite direction. The young woman noticed, before the blast doors closed, he went the direction he was looking.

SYNTECK
Apr 29th, 2002, 08:54:00 PM
Synteck looked at Crysania.

"What did you see,who was he,"he asked in curiosity.

Juat then the barkeep walked up. He gave her her drink. She said,"Thank you."

Crysania Shi
May 3rd, 2002, 09:53:00 PM
As Crysania recieved her drink, "Thanks" was all that she said to the barkeep.

"Who was thay guy, and what was he doing. Isnt the hangar bay the other way?" Crysania rose to her feet and walked to the exit doors to follow the misterious man.

SYNTECK
May 4th, 2002, 09:03:00 AM
Synteck got up and followed the man and Crysania.

He looked at her and said,"You go see what he is doing and I'll go check to see if he has a ship in the hanger bay,okay."

The Senario Begins1
May 19th, 2002, 09:29:00 PM
The hanger bay was a dead end it appeared to Syntec, all the ships appeared the same, the normal buisness was going on at this location. Even though all the transactions here were black market so to speek... all the buisness was being conducted discreatly.

>>>MEANWHILE<<<

Crysania came to two divergent halls one was blocked by locked doors and the other extended along a narrow path to the HOLO room. As She was walking towards the room she herd a thud from behind. Investigating this she found it came from a ventillation shaft that had the fastening devices removed.

SYNTECK
Jun 1st, 2002, 02:40:00 AM
In his E-L 86 Hapan Battle Armor, built for the Edjuticator wars on Ciris prime, Synteck activated full offensive mode. The plasteel metal spikes that protruded from his gauntlets, was enevidable when Synteck powerd the Infra-tracking lense's in his armor's helmet.

Synteck looked around the room and noticed nothing out of the ordinary. The enevidable feeling in the pit of his stomch, knowing that Crysania was alone. He turned and headed back into the main entrance of the Seech, speaking quickly into his com-link.

"Crysania, nothing looks out of the ordinary here. Watch your back, something is going on. Stay alert. I'm heading for you now."

As he finishes with the com-link he slides it back in his armor. He takes off running at full speed towards the Tavern. As he is running he sees blobls of red spectrum going by, caused by the heat vision...