PDA

View Full Version : Im Back...

Crysania Shi
Apr 18th, 2002, 08:34:00 PM
Crysania walked in, and the place hadn't changed a bit. There were all of the original scum still here.

A servant droid wheeled over to her. "Ill have a beer." She walked over to an empty table and sat down.

Mockadane
Apr 18th, 2002, 09:37:00 PM
Mockadane smiled at the newcomer.

"You sure you said beer... or was it root beer?" He laughs slightly at her annoyed stare.

Crysania Shi
Apr 19th, 2002, 08:21:00 PM
As Crysania looked at the buff, but rude man, she just sat there. Continuing to drink her beer, as Mockadane mutters under his breath.

She gets up, and walks over to the extreamly long pool table. She picks up a pool que and knocks the que ball into the group of balls in the center of the table. All of the balls go in at least one pocket or another.

She walks over to Mockadane and hands him the pool que. "Your shot."

SYNTECK
Apr 19th, 2002, 08:40:00 PM
Synteck walked over to the pool table, where a woman was trying to show off to Mockadane. He looked at the two of them and decided that he wanted to join in the childish games that the two of them were playing.

Looking at the lovely lady, "Whos turn is it."

Eldorack
Apr 19th, 2002, 08:48:00 PM
Eldorack enters the bar from his back office. He finds Mockadane, Synteck, and Crysania at a pool table. He thought to himself 'this will be interesting'. He walked over to the bar and orderd a beer. Once he recieved his drink, he walked over to his friends and grabbed a pool que.

"Whos shot?"

Mockadane
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:42:00 PM
Mockadane welcomed all the player's ... "No rules cut-throat is the name of the game, so grab your sticks ... if you dare!"

Watching the girl line up for the break... Mockadane waited till the cue contacted the ball and with a point from his finger, the repulsor gauntlet deflected the cue ball away from the others and directly into the far corner pocket.

"Wow... your good!" he smirks widely.

SYNTECK
Apr 20th, 2002, 03:26:00 PM
Synteck looked at Crysania. He started to smile. He didn't know what happened, but he was glad it did.

"I'll go next," he said. He grabbed his que,aimed, and shot. Syneck hit the orange ball directly into the side pocket. He shot again but, didn't hit a ball on the table.

Eldorack
Apr 21st, 2002, 10:53:00 AM
Eldorack grabbed a que and lined up for the shot. He aimed for the green ball. This was the first time Eldorack had played pool.

Eldorack thought that if he hit hard, the ball would go in easier. He hit the ball so hard, it flew on to the pool table right next to there's and made the 8 ball in.

"I'm not so bad after all," Eldorack shrugged.

Mockadane
Apr 24th, 2002, 11:29:00 PM
"Yea... on Kashyyyk!" He laughs.

(OOC... YOU LIKE MY NEW SIG?)

Eldorack
Apr 25th, 2002, 09:17:00 AM
"Hey...who said I had to make it in on this table. HUH?":lol:

OOC: That is TIGHT...

SYNTECK
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:28:00 PM
Synteck looked at Eldorack.

"Dude...you stink. My decapitated great grandmother can play better than you!":lol:

Eldorack
May 13th, 2002, 06:38:00 PM
"Hey...Dude, Get up off me...Before I have to bust a cap in this place..." O-o :lol:

SYNTECK
Jun 1st, 2002, 11:21:00 AM
Synteck looked at Eldorack.

"Was that a threat!"