PDA

View Full Version : Hilari!!!

Telan Desaria
Jul 21st, 2003, 06:19:32 PM
Hilari

Madrid is not a city. Read my post. It is avillage beyond the outskirts of the cioty. The attack in only regimental in size and composing at best three thousand men supported by twenty walkers. Committing twenty housand men to defeat an attack on a local level is wasteful and raws your resources from elsewhere.

I intend to make full use of that.

Again, if you read my post, you saw that I posted a company of battle tanks in my way, but no other heavy reistance.

Jarek T'chort
Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:27:00 AM
I never commited 20 thousand men to attack you. I deployed elements of a stormtrooper regiment already defensively deployed in the area which you put in your post along with reinforcements of army troops. In turn these were suppourted by tank droids, artillery and light walkers, I hardly commited my entire defense force around Madrid.

However, I see now that you are correct in that I rushed to blunt a local offensive while somewhat ignoring the wider front. But I still have reserve units and I have'nt utilised my AT AT walkers at all yet. Considering the fact that you have massed forces pushing into my lines, you have taken the initiative, yet I am hardly defenseless.

Park Kraken
Jul 31st, 2003, 06:17:39 PM
So after we finally defeat your rebels, will I be the one to govern Hilari?

Teleran Balades
Aug 1st, 2003, 05:55:44 AM
Who says we'll win.

Jarek T'chort
Aug 1st, 2003, 06:08:04 AM
It is a question of time now Teleran, they are strong, well trained and elite, but we will not lose, my forces will pull through, it is only a matter of stamping them out, difficult, but not impossible.

Park Kraken
Aug 1st, 2003, 08:54:20 AM
Oh, BTW, I need to send that PM to Tchort.

Jarek T'chort
Aug 3rd, 2003, 12:29:07 PM
The tide is turning, though I really dont like the sound of this bomb that Travess has up his sleeve.....