PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy

Bluntman
Jul 21st, 2003, 01:39:47 PM
Hoy,

In continuation of the Jedi Knight game series, LucasArts and the other creators are bringing out Jedi Academy. I read somewheres that in the new one you don't play as Kyle Katarn but instead design your own player character. You can choose for them to wield one, two, or dual-bladed lightsabers! Aside from that, levels will be longer (wee!), more weapons will be added, and you'll also be able to ride things (tauntauns or other vehicles). The multi-player should be sweet as hell on this JK game. And the challenges look great.

What're yer thoughts?

Bluntman :smokin - savin' the world from numbnutz like you.

Figrin D'an
Jul 21st, 2003, 01:58:24 PM
If it is like JKII in terms of fun factor and gameplay, I'll get it. JKII was a great game.

Must play KOTOR first though.

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 21st, 2003, 10:46:56 PM
Sound like a cool game! I wonder if you can change the color of your person's skin... If you could.... guess what color I would make her Skin... :mischief

Bluntman
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:56:42 PM
Buncha blue Jedi chicks runnin' around. :D

A lot of the things, I think, from JKII will go on the 3rd installment. Maybe they'll improve it as well. I think it'll be a great game since the JK series altogether is pretty sweet. But we'll find out when it comes out. Hopefully sooner than later.

Bluntman :smokin

I'd make a puke-colored Jedi just for the hell of it.

Senator Kensington
Jul 22nd, 2003, 08:06:29 AM
I would actually like to see that... in moderation.

Bluntman
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:53:55 PM
What? Puke-colored Jedi's?

Bluntman :smokin

Yarden
Jul 22nd, 2003, 10:05:26 PM
I read that you get to costimize your character to what you want. I don't know how much costimizing you can do but it soudns really cool. But what is it coming out on? And when?

Senator Kensington
Jul 23rd, 2003, 11:32:07 AM
Yes. Puke-colored Jedis.

Tony Maxwell
Jul 23rd, 2003, 01:51:36 PM
I've read that you can chose what species you are, what cloths you wear, and gender you are,body stature and the way you face looks

*pats himself on the back*

and I the only way you could get a puke colored Jedi would most likely be to pick the Rodian species (unless you can be a hutt 'yucky') :lol :)

it looks like an awsome game.....

Morgan Evanar
Jul 23rd, 2003, 09:31:09 PM
AFAIK Hutts as a species are somewhat mentally force resistant. Besides, playing a Hutt would be no fun. Unless you had a special repulsorpad that went decently fast and you could eat people.

That would be kinda cool.

Figrin D'an
Jul 23rd, 2003, 10:15:50 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
... and you could eat people.

:lol

That would rock. :)

Sith Hutt with special Force Digest attack.

Jedi Master Carr
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:02:45 PM
They have set a date September. Cool I can't wait :)

Taataani Meorrrei
Jul 28th, 2003, 12:29:47 PM
Originally posted by Morgan Evanar
AFAIK Hutts as a species are somewhat mentally force resistant. Besides, playing a Hutt would be no fun. Unless you had a special repulsorpad that went decently fast and you could eat people.

That would be kinda cool.

Bwahahaha that would be the greatest thing ever. Like a fatter and more disgusting Kirby.