PDA

View Full Version : Yay I'm back.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 20th, 2003, 07:38:44 PM
Sorry to all those that I was Rping with. I was gone for the weekend. (Comic Con thursday and band camp the rest of it.) But I am back now. BTW did any one else go to Comic Con? I know there are a few from San Diego but I dont know if any one went.

Hart
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:15:06 PM
How was comic con? Did anything look especially cool? I heard they revealed the look for the Doc Ock in Spiderman II.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 21st, 2003, 12:27:23 AM
I didnt really go look at the spiderman thing. but they did have this really cool SW thing. Several booths. Had a group of two jedi, several storm troopers, a few bounty hunters and Lando Calrisian replica (kinda) walk down the isles, the bounty hunters carring a replica of Han Solo frozen. They stayed in character it was all cool. They invited me to join their group because they are all san diego star wars freaks and do stuff like this all the time. Still need to go check out their web site for it.

Any ways it was cool. BTW. If any one that went remembers from the first day, a girl that went by the name "Tape Girl" or so everyone called her, that was one of my friends. She went as Chocolit miss or something like that from Sorcerer Slayers or some anime along those lines. Duno exactly.

Dae Jinn
Jul 21st, 2003, 12:29:29 AM
Chocolate Misu of Socercer Hunters *used to use her for images*

Sounds pretty fun. We have a big anime convention here (or near here) but I've never had the chance or money to go. :\

Mia
Jul 21st, 2003, 09:31:58 AM
We have a few small gaming conventions I've went to every year since I was a little kid, every now and then my dad'll drag me to an out of town anime convention, this year I was supposed to go with him to A-con in dallas... but ended up being out of town when he went :cry

...he brought me back elf ears and some other stuff, so yay I guess

Lady Mylia
Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:55:30 AM
Wb Simene :)

Alpha
Jul 23rd, 2003, 10:34:16 AM
WB. :) Glad you have fun! :D

Kaytor Surna
Aug 1st, 2003, 01:33:34 PM
(Simene btw) Hey I found a picy of me at the comic con with two of my friends.

http://www.thepunisher.com/comic_con/2003/thursday/Dsc00442.jpg

... By the way No I am no the girl wearing only tape. I am the girl on the right. Guy is "tape girl's," as everyone came to calling her, ex boy friend.