PDA

View Full Version : A confesion... (council)

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:03:12 PM
Shanaria walks up to the council doors, pausing just outside. After a few moments she pokes her head in.. A few of the council members are in, but they don't look too busy, so she says in a soft voice...

"Excuse me.... If I may please have a moment of your time... I have a confesion to make.... Regarding a lie I Said when I was Recruted by Jedi Knight Zeke... I have been feeling rather gulity as of late about it and I feal that I must tell you..."

Sage Hazzard
Jul 20th, 2003, 01:27:56 AM
Sage turned his attention away from his casual conversation with Navaria regarding a Hazzard family sweet bread recipe. Once he sees the other council members have noticed the unexpected arrival, he speaks.

"Come in, then. What has you troubled?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:39:53 AM
Shanaria walks in and closes the door....

"As I said....I have a confesion to make... back when I was recuted, I said that I came here because I didn't want my grandfather to teach me on back my homeworld.... That was a lie. I came here because I was banished from my homeworld and my grandfather could no longer teach me because of that.."

Figrin D'an
Jul 20th, 2003, 07:49:29 PM
Figrin leaned forward in his chair, folding his hands together.

"I see...," said the Jedi Master, calmly. "May we inquire as to the circumstances of this banishment?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 20th, 2003, 09:38:55 PM
Shanaria hangs her head in shame...

"20 counts of neglegence causing death, and 40 counts of neglegence causing injury....that is the reason for my 25 year banishment from my home.... The only reason I was not sent to death was because My Grandfather was the Judge.... I'll understand if you will be sending me away from the GJO due to me not telling you of this... And If it is your wish I could be gone from this place by the end of the day..."

Figrin D'an
Jul 20th, 2003, 11:50:09 PM
"We generally don't make those kinds of decisions without careful consideration, padawan," Figrin responded, his expression unreadable. "We will need to hear more of this situation, and these charges against you."

Sage Hazzard
Jul 21st, 2003, 02:02:15 AM
Sage nodded.

"Indeed. Perhaps you can shed light on this further by starting at what the neglegent behavior was that you were accused of."

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:24:02 AM
Mylia followed several feet behind Shanaria, by the time she reached the Council room, the door had already been closed. A silent grumble and a sigh were made as Mylia leaned against a nearby wall. She had followed Shanaria for some moral support, but it seems she was to late. She slide down the wall, into a sitting position, making herself more comfortable, who knew how long this would take. Now, all that could be done was sit and wait for the outcome.

AmazonBabe
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:54:44 AM
:: AB sat in her seat, quietly listening. The Council would make it's judgement later on the situation once all relevant information had been given. ::

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 21st, 2003, 12:26:26 PM
Shanaria nods, and moves on to explane...

"Well as some of you may know, My specalty with the force is mind infiltration, memory alteration, and mind tricks.

I was doing some recearch in my grandfather's books on Jedi Teachings, and was trying to teach myself how to effect the minds of a large number of people at the same time. But I neglected to look up how to tell the difference between the different minds. I also neglected to inform my Grandfather of what I was trying to learn, before I attempted it on living people.

I went to the town square and I wanted to make all the people there think that the statue in the middle was doing a little dance. It went tragicly wrong..."

Shanaria pauses for a moment.... takes a deep breath, the continues....still with her head hun towards the floor...

"I managed to get into all of their minds... but since everybodies mind is different, you have to do different thing sto make them all see the same thing... I tried to focuse on each conection seperatly, but there were just too many minds, and I had too little experance to deal with them... some of the links started to merge with each other, and what I was trying to do on one link was done the same way on the other link... Thus making it so one person would the statue dancing, the other would think the person next to them was trying to kill them.... when I realised that the more I was trying to fix things, the worse things were becoming, I just cut all the conections, and ran.

Apon cutting the conections, something else went wrong, and.... And all the links I made with them merged with the cut ends of some of the other links, making a two way link of memorys between strangers....

I'm not exactly sure of what happend after that, but the end results were 15 dead before the day was over and another 5 dead due to injuries they recived.... another 20 were turned into brain dead vegatables, and the other 20 were injured by the actions of the other people well under the effects of the mind Tricks and alterations. That is where the charges come from..

Aside from the charges layed apon me I am also responable for ending 46 relatioships, and let out countless memory that would have been best stay in only one head, due to my cutting the links from my mind before pulling the out of the minds of the others."

Shanaria looks up at the council with a truly regret full and sorry look on her face...

"As I said before, If it is your wish I could be gone from this place by the end of the day..."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 23rd, 2003, 04:36:43 AM
“It is past. What is done is done.”

Dasquian spoke up.

“What is important is that you learn from your mistakes.”

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 23rd, 2003, 02:29:00 PM
"I could not agree with Dasquian more. There is no way to undo past mistakes ... only to continue to strive to become a better person, learning from what had happened."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 23rd, 2003, 07:03:39 PM
Shanaria got a look of suprise on her face....

"So I'm not going to be removed from the Order? Even though I lied to get in, and have already used my powers in a way that ruined the lives of so many people?... I'm assuming that I will still be punished for giving false information to get recruted...."

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 24th, 2003, 10:14:06 AM
"Do you feel that you need to be punished?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 24th, 2003, 10:47:45 AM
Shanaria is again suprised by the responce she gets...

"Well .... I just assumed that since I broke the rules I was going to be punished.... But of course the final choice is up to the group of you..."

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:49:34 AM
“I see no need, so long as you have learnt from what has happened and do not repeat the same mistakes again.”

Figrin D'an
Jul 26th, 2003, 03:40:08 PM
"It seems that a punishment has already been exacted upon you, as you youself have indicated. Banishment from one's homeworld is not an easy thing to accept. Your conscience has lead you here to tell us of your transgressions. There is no need for further discipline."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:00:47 PM
Shanaria smiles and bows to the council...

"Thank you very much!! Indeed banishment from home is not easy, and I'm glad that you are willing to keep me here."

Shanaria Looks to Dasquian...

"I have more than learned my lesson from what happened back home... I will be sure to talk to my master the next time I want to try something new..."

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:59:48 PM
Navaria was pleased with that.

"Good. I am glad that your fears had been settled. You are free to leave and May the Force be with you Shanaria."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 30th, 2003, 11:36:15 AM
Shanaria smiles and bows again....

"Again Thank you all very much... Now I will leave you so you can get back to your work...."

Shanaria walks out of the council chamber, and sees Mylia waiting outside Shanaria gives Mylia a BIG hug then skips off down the hall..

Lady Mylia
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:09:24 PM
Mylia quickly stands up as she sees Shanaria leave the council room. She is very surprised but hugs Shanaria back. She follows her down the hall, not quiet as skippy though. "I guess things went well..." She said more to herself, than as a question.

Shanaria Fabool
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:48:05 PM
"It went Better then well!!"

Shanaria does a little spin with joy...

"It went GREAT!!"

Shanaria Hugs Mylia again.

Lady Mylia
Aug 3rd, 2003, 08:14:01 PM
Mylia laughed and took the embrass with open arms. "I'm glad to hear everything went well." She laughed again. "So, shall we return to our dinner?"

Shanaria Fabool
Aug 4th, 2003, 09:51:16 AM
Shanaria smiles....

"You go back... I still have a few thing I need to think about, and plus my meal is in my room getting very cold... I should probably get back to it..."

Lady Mylia
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:36:14 PM
Mylia smiled and nodded. "If you are sure, then I'll see you later."