PDA

View Full Version : Boogie wonder land...(all sock puppets welcome)

Darkk Helmet
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:47:07 PM
The lights shining onto the Disco ball, hanging from the ceiling, shown in a cascade of colors amidst the room. The BeeGee's song that precieded Boogie Wonger Land had drawn Helmet's sleek form onto the dance floor. Moving in fluid motions all was at one...all was right in the univerese. Hopefully Illiarana would be here this night.

(In reality, the squeaking motions of his shoes on the floor was drowned out by the sound of the music. The girating motions of his hips made his black cloak flow in a back and forth motion.)

My goodness, Helmet is the sexiest beast in the universe!

Mini You
Jul 19th, 2003, 12:43:05 AM
Sitting at the bar, the beat is thumping...
,The blood is pumping...
,The arms are swaying...
,The eyes are preying...

A young hottie walks in...Mini You nodds to the beauty as she strides gracefully across the dance floor.

"HHHmmmmm..."

Barf
Jul 19th, 2003, 12:48:34 AM
Tapping his foot on the floor in tune with the beat, the dance hall is teaming with life.

"Whhoooff" Barf yells out as he enters the dance floor, his arms jirating to the sound of the music. Moving everyone back, Barf begins a move that has not been tried in centuries. Barf Breaks out with the Moon walk across the floor, trying to impress all of the girls.

Dick Tator
Jul 19th, 2003, 04:57:47 PM
The superior smirk slipped along his face -- until he reached up and realigned his lips. There, that was better. Darn mechanic! Im going to have to get my peg replaced. Thats the second time in three months Ive had slippage!

Dick turned his eyes to the dance floor. What a bunch of boobs! Lookit that dog, there. Whoever heard of a talking dog? If he comes over this way and hikes his leg, why I'll............

His thoughts were cut short as he noticed one of his Potato guards shuffling his feet to the music.

"CHIP #23! What are you doing?? Youre supposed to be at attention!"

One pair of eyes looked shamefully downward as nineteen others swung in the direction of their boss. Dick Tator sighed and took a drink of his carrot juice. Why do they all have to be named 'Chip'?

Devon Aire
Jul 22nd, 2003, 03:01:01 AM
Walking across the dance floor doing little dance moves with every female he passes, Capt. Devon Aire Sugahdaddy extraordinaire was heading for the bar to get himself a Floosie and a "Doozy". The Doozy was his favorite drink. The floosie was his favorite passtime.

"Ohhh hey, There you are!...no I dont know you ,but there you are!.......Larna! *gestures with hand* Call me!!.....oooooo lookit the aft on that!! Now that should be seized and boarded...woo!"

He finally got the bar after his cavhorting around like that. He got his "Doozy" and was now lookin for his floosie. He was smiling at every female who passed by or he passed. Tonight it was an "all you can eat" buffet of women! He looked over at the "Spud" yelling at his entourage.

"Damn taters, they still let them in?"

Darkk Helmet
Aug 5th, 2003, 01:32:59 AM
The music that played through the speakers was blood pumping. It gave a being the feeling of zip-a dee- do-daa fun. There was more action here than you could shake a gafee stick at...

At the food bar, the ranch dip looked inviting to helmet. grasping ahold of a ruffle in his hand he looked across the bar for an instant. One of Tater's henchmen was stairing with a cross look. With a smile Helmet dropped the potatoe chip and grabbed a peice of broccoli and quickly moved away!

Dick Tator
Aug 16th, 2003, 11:04:08 PM
From his position at the end of the line, Chip #291 got the Big Spuds attention. Dick jumped up on his chair, shaking a fist at the black-clad human.

"I saw that! Dont make me come down there and dip you!"

Dropping back down in his seat, the Great Legume smirked.

"You just know hes got some bizarro hair goin' on under that helmet. Lookit how big it is! Hes suffering, all right - from the ol' SE. Yeah, spud envy. Its an ugly thing, Chip"

Devon Aire
Aug 16th, 2003, 11:32:31 PM
Smirking at the tater, Devon decided to have a little fun at his expense. Waltzing over to the table with the snack foods on it, Devon reached for the ruffles and scooped some clam dip....heh clam....a favorite of his....he looked over at the spuds and held the doused chip in a salute and popped it in his mouth. He chewed the ruffle and savored it.

"MMMMM....mmmmm now thats a chip."

Grabbing a handful he placed them on a paper plate and spooned more dip on the side and walked off to the bar with his snack.

'hehehehehe.....the look on that tater's face....priceless'

Mac
Aug 17th, 2003, 02:33:38 AM
It was the same thing every night..... someone always busting his chops on a deal......He was sitting at a big table with a couple henchmen and was talking to another man in a suit.

"Now you tell Trini that dairy queen, I aint giving her another credit ! I want my shipment for the shakes out by tomorrow, or its coitens!!"

"Boss...don'cha mean 'curtains'??"

Turning to look at his heavy set guard.

"I mean COITENS!! And dont correct me!!"

"But boss...the correct..."

He cut him off with a jerk of his hand.

"Mikie, dont make me hurt you."

"Uhh yes boss...sorry boss."

Turning back to the other man he shrugged.

"No...where was I?"

"Well Mr.Mac.....you were gonna tell me what to relay to Trini the Dairy Queen."

"Oh yeah.....tell her I agree to the 150 credits per barrel of iced milk."

"Uhh boss...didnt you jus' say...."

"Dont correct me Mikie! "

"oooookay."

"Now....go on and relay my message."

"Yes Mr.Mac."

As the man left the table Mac turned to his confused guard.

"Now, why cant you be like him and lissen and be quiet? Work would be so much easier that way Mikie."

The guard rolled his eyes at the big headed mob boss of cuisine.

Darkk Helmet
Aug 20th, 2003, 10:50:21 PM
At one of the side vendors Helmet ordered a double-caff mocha latte. The vacant expression on his face, was broken only by the whipped cream residue that was left on his nose and lip, as he heard the price of his drink...

(mumbles)... "Wow , shoulda named it an arm and a leg-a!"

The vendors question of "what did you say?" was followed with a quick "keep the change-a I meant."

Once he huridly walked away, Helmet once more began scanning the crowd for possabilities... "Hmmmmm!" he was eyeing a few perticular beauties.... (unbeknownst to him he still wore his whipped cream gotee)

Ilyarna
Aug 23rd, 2003, 04:08:49 PM
Something shiney caught her eye (as shiney things were want to do).

Ilyarna stopped mid-bite of her triple-cheese extra special sauce, easy on the onions, ultimate low-calorie galaxy burger... She'd know that helmet anywhere...because mainly, no one else would be seen dead wearing it, but that was beside the point. Darkk Helmet

Her eyes locked on the visor. Did he see her? It was hard to tell..the glare from the mirror ball and all. There was only one thing to do.

She bit her burger because the meat was starting to slide off the bun.

Dick Tator
Aug 23rd, 2003, 10:57:09 PM
Twenty one pairs of eyes followed Aire as he chewed the fried remains of what had once been a proud and loyal fellow Idahoian.

The Top Spud glared as the human smugly went on his way, happily crunching his goodies.

"Thats it! I want Devon Aire's family found! Do you hear me?! Found! And when you do, bring his sweet gray-haired little Granny to me. That old biddy is goin' swimmin' in a vat of ketchup!"

Dick looked sadly back at the bowl full of potato chips.

"At least it was the Ruffles people who got to him. He always preferred the name brands - and he got ridged! That was one of his worst fears, to end up in a bag of Lays"