PDA

View Full Version : revelations

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Jul 18th, 2003, 01:47:02 PM
To: Grand Admiral Desaria
Subjeect: The Future

As you might have suspected my old friend my time in the Sovereingty was more to aid the chiss people by sabalizing the sovereignty to take the leading role in re segmenting the Imperial Powers. we do this so as to secure the Sovereignty of our own borders. Now i come to you not as subordinate but as equal. I am Grand Syndic of the CDEF and answer to the Chiss Supreme Prefect only. I still stand by my word to honor my commitment to the aid of the sovereignth and to its defense. I am making a peace finding tour thru all the Imperial powers and will save the sovereignty for last. I know we can reach a benifical arrangement and go forth into the future in peace and secure that future for your Empire as well as ours.

I will be offering a Non Agression Pact which will outline the agreement of this future. i ask that the sovereignty respect the borders of Chiss Space and make no atempt to violate them or incure into them. In return I will offer information on any and all activity by non-Chiss forces in and around Chiss Space.

I look forward to your response what ever it may be.

Telan Desaria
Jul 28th, 2003, 05:34:40 PM
This agreement is acceptable. A liaison officer must be assigned from the Empire to Chiss Command, and one likewise from Chiss-Space to the Empire.

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:54:42 PM
We shall meet soon old friend. Then we will talk of the particulars of this Agreement. I will be in Sovereign space Within the week.

Telan Desaria
Jul 28th, 2003, 06:55:38 PM
wonderful. be sure to bring one helluva an honourguard. You know how I love pomp!