PDA

View Full Version : Gonna be gone for the weekend.. again

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:30:01 AM
Though this time, I'll prolly have net access. Don't know how much time I'll have to get on, but yeah.

Gonna be down in PA visiting my bro, as well as visiting Baltimore. Going to see an Oriole's game on Sunday! *excitement*

To those who I am in an RP with, I'll get back to them after work on Monday. For the Rico thread... I probably shouldn't have entered it when I did, for now I prolly won't get the chance to respond to it until Monday, and by then, it's probably gonna be so far a head of me. :x

Ah well, off to pack! Enjoy :)

Morgan Evanar
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:49:22 PM
Be safe mang.

Taylor Millard
Jul 18th, 2003, 01:00:32 PM
Have fun in PA and Baltimore.

I never got to go to Camden Yards when I was in DC...I will again at some point. I hear it's a nice ballpark

Remkah
Jul 19th, 2003, 05:10:14 PM
Later pal.

Dae Jinn
Jul 19th, 2003, 06:36:46 PM
Don't worry about Rico, Snacky cakes. :) Be safe, have lots of fun and bring me back a present ;) :D

Ishan Shade
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:54:35 PM
:wave

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 20th, 2003, 09:20:42 PM
I had a blast! Baltimore is among my top fav cities that I've actually been to/visited. The Inner Harbor was nice, and the O's game was great. It was Eddie Murrey (sp?... ) bobble head day at Camden Yards, so got meself one of them. ^_^

And Tay, it's a very nice ballpark. That's only the second Major League park I've been to (the other being Fenway) and as of now is on the top of my list for nicest ballparks. :)