PDA

View Full Version : So.... when should I do a class training thread?

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 18th, 2003, 05:46:27 AM
When I feel like it? Anything in particular I should do, apart from what I said I would do?

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:21:19 AM
Remember, I'm with you? I dunno about now that I'm being arrested, but I hope I can still teach with you. ;)

Sanis Prent
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:42:03 AM
No bail is posted >D

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:01:09 PM
:rolleyes

I'll still be helping Helenias. :lol

Charley
Jul 18th, 2003, 01:46:03 PM
From prison?

Do we have some kind of parole inmate training program?

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:05:59 PM
You know, she's telecommuting and stuff, with one of those holoprojectors.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:45:30 PM
I won't be in prison -- as much as you'd like to see me there. Sorry to rain on your parade, Charley. :lol

Charley
Jul 18th, 2003, 03:14:17 PM
Dead in a prison break, and teaching beyond the grave?

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!! :p

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2003, 03:46:53 PM
It's a shame I'm smarter than you give me credit for, otherwise teaching from beyond the grave might be a cool new fad.

:p

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 18th, 2003, 04:39:42 PM
You know, we all jump in and out of timelines so much as needed, like crack addict monkeys.... WTF is the problem????

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:20:17 PM
My point exactly, Marcus. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:21:26 PM
That's true. Or, if you want to make the timelines ok, Helenias could do something like post, *A week before Xaz's arrest* or something like that. I don't think many people would understand that, but it could be done.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:26:08 PM
Yeah, I was thinking it could take place before or after she's arrested. :)

So that's the way we'll do it then, Helen -- because it'll work best that way and no one will have a problem with it. :D

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:44:55 PM
Okay. Tomorrow, I shalt make it so.

Pierce Tondry
Jul 19th, 2003, 12:19:22 PM
Helenias: DIE!

Sage Hazzard
Jul 20th, 2003, 01:58:24 AM
I'm having a problem with the recruits right now. Some of them didn't actually join the Jedi, but posted to be in the classes. I didn't notice. Stupid me.

BUT, that doesn't matter to this, as I'll just name the Combat Class for Group A(the first five members). So when you post the thread either you can link to it and name off the first five to sign-up for the people to go to that thread ans start posting, or I can do it, your choice.

Suggestion: I'd state, if I was you, that everyone's there already. Like, in the opening post, mention that everyone has arrived. This way you can go right into teaching in the first post and there's no late arrivals that didn't catch what you said at the start. Meaning, no "I woke up late. I run down the hall. I apoligise for being late." posts. They're already there. :)

Alright then, it's you, me, and Xazor in this thread. And I think Ka'el, if he is around then, is a Teacher's Aid. :)

imported_Kanji
Jul 20th, 2003, 01:31:31 PM
Since Dasq's computer is shot, would it be quite alright if Kanji was inserted in the Lesson plans somewhere? ^_^;

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 20th, 2003, 03:42:10 PM
I'm having a problem with the recruits right now. Some of them didn't actually join the Jedi, but posted to be in the classes. I didn't notice. Stupid me.

NOT Jedi = No class access.

Sage Hazzard
Jul 21st, 2003, 02:11:10 AM
Right, I know. It was newbs that came to the board, saw it, and posted in it alone. They hadn't made a recruitment thread yet. Normally, I'd probably say "sorry chap, try next time." But we're low on sign-ups so I decided to extend the time. Tomorrow I'm going to close all sign-ups and inform all those who signed up but weren't Jedi yet that they are not in it. But I wanted to give it a day or two before, because otherwise we'd have very few people per class and too many people next class. Because those that screwed up would sign-up for next time along with a new batch, and that'd be too THICK per class.

Kanji, I'm not too sure. Maybe you can be a teacher's assistant like Ka'el(combat, if I remember right.) and Teran(philosophy). So you could be the TA for Basic Force. It means you're not a student but you go through the exercises and learn beside them, as well as do some small tasks that the teachers request of you. You cool for that?

imported_Kanji
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:45:21 AM
Sure :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2003, 06:24:46 AM
Is it alright for these classes to be started now?

They're been on hold for a while and I feel cruel dangling training in front of people then not delivering.

Kanji can help me and Kelt with Basic Force.

Sage Hazzard
Jul 31st, 2003, 01:26:01 AM
Okay, then, I'll make all the needed posts. I'm not sure if Helenias has made a post yet, but if she hasn't, I will. I'll also make opening posts for each class, along with a list of people in that class and a link in the sign-up thread. :)

I've been absent for a little while here, but now that these classes are starting for real, I'll be on frequenty. :)