PDA

View Full Version : Want to Join

Redic Scott
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:53:10 PM
Greetings. I am Redic Scott and wish to join the NR Navy.

imported_Reshmar
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:02:24 AM
Greetings. I am Captain Reshmar. Someone will be with you soon about Placement . I am not in charge of these things and it may take a couple of days before your orders come in but untill then you are welcome aboard the Mon Orisma. Welcome aboard

General Tohmahawk
Sep 1st, 2003, 10:35:48 PM
Put yourself where you feel comfortable, Mr Scott. Welcome.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:40:41 AM
Welcome aboard, Mr. Scott.

There are several positions available for you. I'm reading your file right now. You seem to be quite the tactician. If you'd like to join the New Republic Navy as a capital ship commander, I can run you through some simulations soon.

However, feel free to choose where you want to go. Once again, welcome to the New Republic.

~Lord Admiral Lion El' Jonson~
~MC-150 Pride of Caliban, Taskforce/Battlefleet Implacable~
~Current Location: Coruscant System~

imported_Reshmar
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:05:42 PM
HE is a friend of mine i brought to the boards so i gave him a position under me. I was planning on requestiong a promotion to captain fr him and giving him command of the 2nd group of my task force.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:11:46 PM
Hmmm. I suppose that could work. I could run him through the simulators and then give him a promotion to Captain when they were completed. I did the same thing with Tie: Ran him through two sims, and then gave him a commission to Wing Commander.

You might want to ask General Tohmahawk or Admiral Ackbar, though.

General Tohmahawk
Sep 2nd, 2003, 05:38:45 PM
What you have in mind is quite acceptible Mr Lion.

Lion El' Jonson
Sep 3rd, 2003, 02:24:49 AM
Excellent. Thanks, General. Mr. Scott, I'll start a training thread for you as soon as I can. I'll make sure you get the link.