PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Ballistic

Solomon Daenal
Jul 17th, 2003, 04:43:24 PM
Could we hold off posting there long enough for Teleran to defend his base and give people some time to do needed editing? Thanks.:cool

Rage
Jul 17th, 2003, 05:01:03 PM
You know I'm game, Sol. In fact, after tonight, I won't be able to post until Monday morning. :) Comic Con here I come! *whoo hoo*

Teleran Balades
Jul 17th, 2003, 05:09:00 PM
Man, I'm starting to regret posting. A break would be nice, but I can't call in reinforcements because of Tchort's comm jamming.

Rage
Jul 17th, 2003, 05:12:36 PM
Well, you could always ask him to edit that part out. Don't regret it, I like you in that thread! :lol

Jarek T'chort
Jul 17th, 2003, 05:38:06 PM
Oh sorry Teleran, I just figured that if Krakens beating the hell outta your base you would'nt notice eight commandos. Anything you want edited I'll do.

Solomon Daenal
Jul 17th, 2003, 06:36:41 PM
It's kool Tel, man. Tchort's agreed ta edit, and we'll all take it a bit slower. Kool?:D

Teleran Balades
Jul 17th, 2003, 08:32:08 PM
Thanks people:D

Brask
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:39:56 AM
Thought I'd say "HI!" Like what's happening.

Teleran Balades
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:55:03 PM
Kraken's pulling stunts that make no sense and is ticking me off:mad

Charley
Jul 18th, 2003, 01:34:28 PM
Originally posted by Teleran Balades
Kraken's pulling stunts that make no sense and is ticking me off:mad

I stayed away from this thread because anything Kraken's in I generally don't even think about joining, but what has he done wrong this time?

Kitty McQuade
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:17:54 PM
That pesky Kraken gets around doesn't he?

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Jul 18th, 2003, 02:31:30 PM
*Offers Agent Charley the use of his sledgehammer, just in case.*

Solomon Daenal
Jul 18th, 2003, 03:04:03 PM
Tel, perhaps you, Kraken, and Tchort should have a little talk (via PM or IM) and discuss fair play and rules of military engagement. Also, you could talk to someone else on the forums who does those kind of rps and get there take on fairness in battles. I've never participated in those types of threads myself, so its all Greek to me.:cool

We'll hold off on replying long enough for you to get that settled if you'd like.

Jarek T'chort
Jul 18th, 2003, 03:10:17 PM
Kraken attacked my ISD even though I had clearly stated it had been withdrawn from the battle, plus where did his enourmous army appear from? He has turned the thread into an all out war.

Soloman me and Teleran have already sorted out stuff on the pm, you carry on posting, you need to get to that fighter don't you?O_o

Teleran Balades
Jul 18th, 2003, 04:00:33 PM
Ja, nothing gets through to him. He pulled out Merr Sonn rockets and a personal army out of nowhere. That guy's got WAY to big of an ego.

Jarek T'chort
Aug 9th, 2003, 09:01:42 PM
OK this time, Kraken has seriously jumped the gun. He's blasted the prototype fighter into peices and stunned both Soloman and Rage. Hey, correct me if I'm wrong, but is'nt this Solomans thread? Blowing the fighter into a million pieces has pretty much ended the thread now...

Park Kraken
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:16:39 PM
Hey, it's not my fault Soloman and Rage totally ignored my Elite Bodyguards. But if you really want to, I'll edit the post.

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:18:32 PM
Has Kraken even read this thread?

Park Kraken
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:19:47 PM
I expected that starfighter I blew up to just be a decoy, and the real starfighter hidden behind a fake wall. I have left the scene, leaving Teleran (stunned by grenade), Tchort (stunned by grenade), and Soloman and Rage (stunned by stun blasts, and explosion) all equally able to get to the starfigher, and leave the scene.

Charley
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:33:06 PM
What are you doing as a NR commodore now? Have you lost your mind?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:38:30 PM
thats it. im going to take kraken under my wing so to speak

from now on, if you have problems with him, come to me and ill fix them if need be

and on the same token, kraken, youre going to have to start talking with me on a regular basis. you know my aim, use it. if need be ill give you my phone number

Park Kraken
Aug 9th, 2003, 10:55:29 PM
Well this isn't for real role-play so to speak. We aren't using our real characters for this. This is just a general RP, unless I was mistaken, and this is actually a Group involved RP.

Mandalore
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:01:05 PM
??? what?

Park Kraken
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:07:32 PM
When I started The Forbidden Pleasures thread, I was doing a "What-If" Thread, if you would, about where I would be if I had defected from the Imperial Navy. As it turned out, Commander Tchort came hunting after me as part of a Warlords Empire, and this latest thread, which unless I misunderstood, was a continuation of the Forbidden Pleasures thread, saw me hired under NR service, with a small fleet put at my disposal to either capture or destroy the prototype starfighter that was under the protection of Teleran Balades, with Commander Tchort still hunting me. Am I wrong, or is this just a for the fun of it scenario RP here?

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 9th, 2003, 11:59:10 PM
Such threads belong in the StoryTelling forum.

Take Madam s'Ilancy's help. Please. :)

Park Kraken
Aug 10th, 2003, 12:07:32 AM
that I will. Sorry for the mis-understanding.

Rage
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:47:28 PM
Okay, a few days have passed and there has been nothing done with the thread. Am I to take it that Kraken's last post is not going to be edited and Soloman and myself are basically dead...or has the thread just come to a complete stand still because of this?

Just curious is all. I don't want to post something and then have his post edited and have to go back and edit my own post again!!!

Solomon Daenal
Aug 12th, 2003, 05:34:16 PM
Rage, I think everyone's waiting for Kraken to edit, but I feel the way you do. This thread is important to Soloman's progression. So I pose this question - Kraken, are you going to do the much needed editing to your last post?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:20:41 PM
hell edit it, not to worry

Solomon Daenal
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:47:35 AM
Thank you.:cool