PDA

View Full Version : What the frell?

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 17th, 2003, 04:06:29 PM
Thanks for tackling this one (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30764) , Morgs. Does anyone else know what the heck this one is up to, or do we have to get the net again?

Figrin D'an
Jul 17th, 2003, 04:09:50 PM
I looked at it, and I ran an IP check to see if it might match up with another account. It's close to a few others, but I seriously doubt that said persons would post something like that without a very clear explanation. Given that there has been no reply to Morg's comments, I'd be for deleting it.

TheHolo.Net
Jul 17th, 2003, 04:10:49 PM
Originally posted by Figrin D'an
I looked at it, and I ran an IP check to see if it might match up with another account. It's close to a few others, but I seriously doubt that said persons would post something like that without a very clear explanation. Given that there has been no reply to Morg's comments, I'd be for deleting it. I am in agreement.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 17th, 2003, 04:18:52 PM
I am very much agreed. It's one thing to have said backstory but it's obviously a very different matter when it comes to actually RPing tactfully. That post is just sick and un-imaginative.

Figrin D'an
Jul 17th, 2003, 05:16:35 PM
The thread strikes me as being intentionally confusing. The person probably posted it because they wanted it to garner a lot of strange looks. Fortunately, there haven't been any posts other than by an admin, so that helps.

Anyway, it's gone now.

Morgan Evanar
Jul 17th, 2003, 10:16:40 PM
What was it? My mind is a mess from the research paper I've been slaving over till today.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:13:47 AM
The odd one you replied to, the one about the guy with his lips sewn shut and his mother who wrote Jedi on the bathroom wall in blood.

But hey, at least it wasn't a DBZ ripoff!

Morgan Evanar
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:54:19 PM
I still don't remember. I probably filed it under "stupid and irellevant" and was done with it.

This is so odd. I'm getting praise for something I don't even remember.

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 18th, 2003, 01:14:31 PM
Haha... well, that's better than getting crap for stuff you didn't do, eh?

AmazonBabe
Jul 21st, 2003, 11:59:07 AM
Maybe you really ARE suffereing from some sort of amnesia? :p