PDA

View Full Version : Wha's a "ker-few"? I gots one, but I dunno what it is. (Taja)

Kwiet Ideya
Jul 16th, 2003, 07:55:26 PM
The little ninja boy is out way past his curfew. Usually he stays at Yog's until they begin serving dinner before heading back to Dex's, but tonight he stayed all the way 'til close! It's very very dark, but he's not afraid or scared. He knows his way home by heart; the mommy taught him how to go home even with big crowds and dark, and when he finally got it right, she gave him a big hug! ^__^ That was nice.

Kwiet spreads his arms and runs as quickly as he can, making a sputtering noise like an engine. The constant hum is interrupted on occasion by a laser sound effect; Kwiet is pretending to be a pilot. He screams around a corner and slams right into someone, falling on his little butt and looking up to say sorry, but soon forgets it. It's his luckiest day EVER!

"It's a MOMMY!"

imported_Taja Loraan
Aug 1st, 2003, 04:04:30 PM
She stared dumbfounded at the boy, her face blank from having landed heavily on her backside onto the hard pavement. She wasn't sure what exactly had possessed her to stray so from... well, just about anywhere, really, but it made even less sense for a child to be wandering the streets alone so late at night (or early morning, for that matter). The Dark Jedi was about to ask him about his parents when he abruptly referred to her as one, triggering her vacant expression to change into one of downright confusion. "I'm not --" Taja began, then stopped just as quickly mid-sentence. He did look to be about the right age, and his features -- no, no, he was much older, and bore absolutely no resemblance with her. Or maybe just a little...

Taja cleared her throat and rose to a crouching position. "I'm not your mommy," she repeated, with somewhat more assertiveness this time (although this was intended more for herself than the boy).

Kwiet Ideya
Aug 1st, 2003, 09:21:46 PM
"B-but...!" he sputters. "Ya could be!"

The little boy quickly hops up, bouncing up and down in one spot and shaking his fists as he tries to pull the right thought from the thousands bouncing around his head.

"You...you LOOK like a mommy! An'...an' I dun gots one, least not one jus' for me!"

This obsession with mothers has tried Abel Kannan more times than anyone knows. The boy's desire to have a mommy "all for him" has caused hundreds of missing child posters and calls to the Coruscant Watch. Each time he went back to the church house with Abel, but this time...! Maybe he's found a mommy!