PDA

View Full Version : The truth come through... [closed]

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 16th, 2003, 12:10:05 PM
OOC: Only Dasquian or 1-2 of his padawans post. Comes from the thread We Happy Few [closed] (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30449&perpage=20&pagenumber=3)

IC:

Shanaria enters her room, on the verge of tears. She drops the meal that she got from the B&G on a small table, and flops on to her bed. She looks up at the statue of her grandfather that is on a shelf in her room...

"WHY!! You Knew that was an accdent!! You could have done something diffrent!!"

By this time, she was crying. She sinks her face into her bed, and just lets herself cry.

Lady Mylia
Jul 16th, 2003, 01:21:48 PM
Mylia peeked into the slightly ajar door. She looked around the room and sees Shanaria lying on the bed. A muffled crying can be heard. Mylia waited for several minutes, allowing Shanaria to cry before saying anything, then she quiestly addressed the young padawan. "Shanaria." She whispered. "Would you like someone to talk to?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 17th, 2003, 03:42:28 PM
Shanaria quickly roles over when she hears a voice come from her door... When she sees that it is Mylia, she forces a smile..

"I'm alright.... Just .... not feeling too great.... Just like I said at the B&G"

Lady Mylia
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:30:31 PM
Mylia nodded. "I'm sorry I followed you, I just thought you might want some company. I know when I'm not feeling well I like it when someone is around. Do you want some rootstew or Juma Juice? Both are very good for colds...."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:47:49 PM
Shanaria shakes her head....

"No thank you.... It's not a sickness... Well... maybe a bit of home-sickness... It's Just .... Just .... stuff."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 08:10:30 AM
Mylia nodded. "I understand. I get home sick sometimes, too. If you'd like to talk to someone or need anything I'm here. If not, I'll take me leave of you, if that's what you wish."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:45:01 AM
Shanaria shakes her head again...

"I don't think you do understand... you see.... When all of you were talking about your homes, and how we all will be able to go back to them.... Well.... I can't."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:53:42 AM
Mylia raised her eye brow. "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." She tried saying something that was comforting, even though she figured it wouldn't help. She wasn't sure what to say. And she didn't want to push Shanaria. "Why's that? If you don't mind me asking...."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:05:07 AM
Shanaria sits up on her bed...

"It's also a bit of guilt.. About when I was recuted... I lied about why I came to the GJO. I told them that I didn't want to be trained by my Grandfather just so I would not be under his reputation..... But I was actualy realling liking the training I got from my family... I wanted that to continue... But ... an accedent happend... My father arrested me....and My Grandfather was the judge. And I was banished from my home for 25 years... I came here so I could continue my training..."

Shanaria flops face first back on to her bed.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:18:37 PM
Mylia leaned up against the door, listening to Shanaria. "Well, you came to the right place. I'm sure they will understand. People come here for many different reasons." Mylia still didn't want to push Shanaria, and she hoped what she was saying may help.

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 19th, 2003, 11:05:11 AM
Shanaria sighs...

"You obvously don't understand..... If I go home before the 25 years, they will hang me by my thumbs on Dead Man's Bluff untill the wildlife has picked my bones clean.... The only reason I was not sent to death was because my family is one of the most respected families on the planet..... I lied to the person that recruted to me because I knew that They would not let me in if I told the truth.... And that guilt is starting to hurt.."

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 02:13:00 PM
Mylia sighed. "I don't understand. I've never been banished or anything to that extent before, but I think the GJO will understand if you go to them now. They are a very understanding group of people. I mean, they accepted you for who you are, not what you've done. The only way to erase the guilt is to confront this." Mylia leaned up agaisnt the door frame as she spoke. "I know it won't be easy, and I don't know what I would do if I were in your shoes, but I think that this one of the only ways."

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 19th, 2003, 06:50:32 PM
Shanaria sighs Again...

"I was afraid that you were going to tell me that... But I guess I was just hoping you would tell me something diffrent..."

Shanaria stands, and regains her composure....

"I'll go talk to the council now... Why don't you head back to the dinner... I don't want your meal to get cold. Thanks for the talk..."

Shanaria bows slightly with respect, and walk out of the room, going towards the temple.

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:01:30 PM
Mylia raised her eye brow and bowed back. She was very surprised that she took it so well. "It's really no problem." Mylia walked behind Shanaria for a little bit. "Do you want some moral support?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:15:00 PM
Shanaria smiles at Mylia...

"No, thank you. I think that this is something I should do on my own..... I'll talk to you later.. Okay?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:20:41 AM
Mylia nodded. "It's no problem." She bowed one more time and turned to leave back towards the B&G.