PDA

View Full Version : Information Request

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 14th, 2003, 01:11:09 PM
Ok, I've got an English assignment I need to do, and I get to choose the topic. Yay. Now here's where you come in. I'd like to get information on the Sith Lords, preferrably the less well known ones. I have lots of information on Darth Vader, Maul, Sidious. And links to sites or general information you might have on Sith Lords would be appreciated.

Thank-you.

Taylor Millard
Jul 14th, 2003, 02:20:29 PM
I'll do some searching when I get home. One book you can use is the 'Dark Side Handbook' that was put out for the SW Roleplaying game. That's got a ton of history.

Plus you could buy some TPBs of the SW Comics. My reccomendation is the 'Tales of the Jedi' TPBs.

That's all I can think of.

Silus Xilarian
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:39:26 PM
If im not mistaken, there might be two Darkside Sourcebooks.....One by West End Games, and the other by Wizards of the Coast

Make sure its made by Wizards of the Coast :)

Je'gan Olra'en
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:51:43 PM
You could always try searching for 'Sith Lords' on the CUSWE, off theforce.net . Plenty of stuff there.

Kitty McQuade
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:57:09 PM
Don't forget the baddest of the bad, Darth Ogre!!! :D

Telan Desaria
Jul 14th, 2003, 07:10:57 PM
or DLOS.com or some such thing. search google for Dark Lords of the Sith. It's a site with all such info on it.

Adonai Arael
Jul 14th, 2003, 07:11:09 PM
I'm probably the only guy in my school who likes Star Wars. If I did an essay on anything relating to it, I'd get fruit thrown at me. :p

Dove
Jul 14th, 2003, 11:45:35 PM
Exar Kun was the first Sith Lord, although probably not the first dark Jedi, and Darth Bane was the Sith Lord that survived the sith purge and adopted the one master-one apprentice relationship. Naturally, there's also darth tyrannus, although we have yet to see his fate.

Brielle Acaana
Jul 15th, 2003, 01:39:29 AM
Unless Im mistaken, Exar was the first to have the double-bladed saber :)

Ishan Shade
Jul 15th, 2003, 02:00:22 AM
I belive your right Brielle....there is really no need to get the source book, there is TONS of info around on the net.

Do as I do, google' it. :)

Sohei
Jul 15th, 2003, 09:32:24 AM
Actually, according to the Essential Chronology, the first and greatest Dark Lord of the Sith was Marka Ragnos, followed by Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd, then Exar Kun and Ulic Qel-Droma, although that was kind of a co-operative leadership. After Kun, Dark Lord Kaan was defeated at Ruusan, and then Darth Bane was the only survivor.