PDA

View Full Version : Leading the way (Jacali, open)

Time
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:18:54 PM
Tyme walked closely behing Jacali as she showed him around the grounds.

"So what brought you here?" He said hoping to start convorsation.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:12:44 AM
"Visions," Jacali admitted as they rounded another corner. "I have night visions when I sleep, a Jedi trait as my Master informed me when I met him. How about you?"

Time
Jul 14th, 2003, 01:11:51 PM
Jedi traits? Tyme wondered if he had any himself. "I had some problems with my ship. When i went looking for parts someone must have took off with it, because it wasn't there when i returned." He paused for a moment, anger swelled within him. "So there was really nothing else left for me, and maybe i could do the galaxy some justice be coming here." He said this as they approached a long hall.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 14th, 2003, 01:40:08 PM
Jacali shrugged, "hey you never know what will be on your plate by dinner so to say..." She glanced down the hall. "Well, here we are some of the housing halls. Now, to find you a room."

Time
Jul 14th, 2003, 02:25:54 PM
Tyme looked around the hall and at all of the rooms. "Are there many available? Looks like this place is quite occupied. I didn't bring anything besides my blaster and what im wearing. So i can take a tight little place if nessesary." He said as they moved on down the hall.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 14th, 2003, 02:35:58 PM
"Sometimes, they're marked." She looked around. "And sometimes, they aren't. So, we may have to knock on a few doors." Jacali stepped up to the first door she came too and knocked.

She waited a few minutes and after no one answered. She pressed the door open button, it was locked. "Well, that's obviously occupied. Let's try another."

Time
Jul 14th, 2003, 04:37:31 PM
Tyme pressed an open switch on a door further down the hall. The door opened, but it certainly wasn't empty.

"Hey can you KNOCK!?"

He quickly hit the close switch and sped away.

"Yeah uhhh... heh.... that one's occupied too.."

Lady Mylia
Jul 14th, 2003, 08:27:55 PM
Mylia bounded around a corner, surprised to find her friend and roommate along with another. She heard the yelling and smiled to herself, must be room hunting. Being the friendly person that she is, she continued to her roommate and the unfimiliar person. "Hey guys. Hi Jacali." She smiled and held out her hand to the new person. "Hi, I'm Mylia."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:00:00 PM
Jacali was slightly startled by her friends sudden appearance. "Hi, Mylia." She stood back. "This is Tyme." She looked at Tyme.

"Tyme, this is Mylia, my good friend and roommate."

Jacali looked at her roomie. "I was just attempting to find him an empty room, but so far we've had no luck on this floor."

Time
Jul 14th, 2003, 10:30:37 PM
Tyme took Mylia's hand in his and gave it a stern shake. "Nice to meet ya." He said, releasing her hand from his.

"Yeah the only thing i have found so far is one angery half dressed person." He said with a smile on his face.

"Hmm i didn't know they assigned roomates here too."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 15th, 2003, 02:49:21 AM
"Oh, we weren't assigned," Jacali smiled. "We just kinda bumped into one another a few weeks ago and have been roommates ever since."

Lady Mylia
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:23:01 AM
Mylia smiled. "Pleasure." She crossed her arms and listened as they talked. A slight smile crossed her face as she was told about roomhunting. "I know the feeling, trying to find a room can be rough." She smiled and placed her arm around Jacali's shoulder. "If it hadn't been for Jacali here, who knows where I'd be."

Time
Jul 15th, 2003, 09:44:28 AM
"Well if all goes as planned she can be helping yet another find a room." He said, smiling at the two friends. Tyme looked over and saw an open door. "Hey maybe that one's empty."

Lady Mylia
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:52:38 AM
Mylia smiled and nodded. "She's good with stuff like that." Mylia looked to the open door and then back to Tyme and Jacali. "Maybe..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 15th, 2003, 03:53:49 PM
"Well," Jacali began. "We'll not know until we check it out." She walked over to the open door and gently knocked.

No one answered.

"Hel-lo?" she called in a moment later.

Still no answer.

She shrugged. "Let's see." And walked in, cautiously. Hoping that no one was busy in the 'fresher or anything.

The place didn't look lived in, in the least as the other two followed.

Time
Jul 15th, 2003, 04:51:43 PM
Tyme ran in and jumped onto a bunk. "I like this place already," he said with a grin.

"Now that it looks like we found me a room, what were you saying about that clothing area? Because as you can tell i definately need something, ANYthing besides these." He said this and paused to look at his tattered shirt.

He looked up and saw that the two were looking at him and laughing a bit. "What?" He asked with a smile.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 15th, 2003, 08:19:29 PM
"We can do that," Jacali smiled. "It's on the lower levels. Come on."

She and Mylia turned and headed back out the door. Jacali grabbed the rooms code key on a counter that led into Tyme's new kitchen and tossed it to him. "Don't lose this."

Lady Mylia
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:19:47 AM
Mylia smiled and shook her head. "I'm glad you've found a place." She walked out of the room and down the hall, to the stairs, making their way to the lower levels to get some new clothing for Tyme. As they walked, Mylia began to make small talk. "So, what brought you here, Tyme?"

Time
Jul 17th, 2003, 04:28:06 PM
"Mostly luck." Tyme started. "I landed here because my ship was having problems. But by the time i had found the things i needed to repair it, it was gone." He replied.

"There was really nothing left for me." He shook his head. "What about you?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:28:20 PM
Mylia smiled sadly. "Fulfilling a life long dream, following my fathers footsteps." She smiled again and looked to Tyme. "The force brought you, it was meant to be."

Time
Jul 17th, 2003, 10:26:56 PM
Tyme laughed a bit. "Well i hope the force returns my ship, it has all of my stuff in it ." He said smiling. "But maybe this is meant to be, it feels right." He made the comment as they turned down another hall.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 04:54:29 AM
"It seems that when one is down on their luck that it leads them here to the Temple."Jacali commented casually. "I mean, it did in your case, Tyme and in yours as well, Mylia. My story led me here, too. Perhaps tragedy and mishaps draw you closer to the Force, than just everyday life."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 08:04:37 AM
Mylia nodded. "Maybe that's it."

Time
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:05:57 PM
"And perhaps learning how to use the force will help prevent tragedy and mishaps." Tyme added. "But not just your own, even if it means risking your life." He smiled at the sound of that comment, that almost sounded responsible.

"I'm optimistic about it."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:26:50 PM
"Me too, Tyme." Jacali added as the three of them rounded another corner and came to a stop at a pair of double doors. A silver-plated sign was attached to it that read: Jedi Appearel Department.

"Here we are, Tyme." She smiled as she hit the entrance button. The door slid open and they walked in.

Several Jedi were about seaching through racks and racks of tunics, pants and robes.

Jacali looked at him. "So, we need to find your size."

Time
Jul 20th, 2003, 07:05:19 PM
"Oh this is niiiiice." Tyme said as he picked up a blue tunic. "I won't look like a mess anymore with these." He walked around grabbing things that looked his size. "They give this stuff away!?" He yelled out, he looked around noticing several people looking at him awkwardly. Tyme toned down and walked over to his two escourts.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 20th, 2003, 07:13:41 PM
Jacali smiled and nodded. "Yeah, that is one of the pleasures of living here and being a Jedi. When you're done you just need to go up to the front desk and fill out a form that alerts the sewing rooms what needs to be restocked. You can get as much as you need."

Time
Jul 20th, 2003, 07:28:26 PM
"Now that's a good deal." He replied, looking at all of the outfits. "I don't think i will need too many. Hey look at those." He said eyeing something across the room. "I'll be right back." He walked towards the other side of the room, easily amused.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:06:34 PM
Jacali laughed with him, glad to have been a part of making his day. She watched him with amusement and glanced at Mylia. "And I thought I was the only one to be so excited about getting new clothes."

Lady Mylia
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:21:48 PM
Mylia kept pretty quiet while Tyme was looking. She then laughed. "I'm sure everyone is excited, but these dull colors, blah. I wish we had bright colors, not pale blue, beige, and brown..." Mylia sighed with a slight laugh.

Time
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:31:59 PM
Tyme signed out the forms needed and walked back over to Jacali and Mylia. "This is great! No credits spent here." Tyme smiled. "Do you two need any of these here?" He held up a few tunics, which were obviously too large for the two.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:36:09 PM
Jacali laughed. "I think, I'd get lost in that, Tyme."

Time
Jul 20th, 2003, 11:27:51 PM
Tyme glanced over at the tunic and laughed. "Your right, the only thing this could be used for is a tent." Tyme placed it back on the rack. "So is there anything else i need to see around the grounds?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 21st, 2003, 03:16:38 AM
"Plenty of things,"Jacali answered with a smile. "The dining facilities, which they have excellent food. Ummm...the Archives, gardens, the Room of a Thousand Fountains...."

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:15:03 AM
Mylia raised her eyebrow. "If you don't mind, could I tag along still, I've only been to the Room of a Thousand Foutains and the Archines a couple times."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 21st, 2003, 06:08:11 PM
"Of course, Mylia!" Jacali replied with a smile. "You are always welcome to join me anytime." She looked at Tyme again. "Oh, and there is the map room, it's cool too."

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:35:45 PM
Mylia smiled. "Thanks, it'll be fun."

Time
Jul 22nd, 2003, 01:04:19 PM
"Well lets head over to that dining area, 'cause im starving." Tyme said holding his growling stomach. "And heck, maybe we will see someone we know there."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 22nd, 2003, 04:57:53 PM
Jacali nodded with a smile. "Sure, this way. Oh, and there is a locker facility nearby, if you'd like to put your clothes in it until later." She led them further down the corridor.

Time
Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:18:02 PM
Before moving down the corridor Tyme jumped into a changing booth and put on a blue tunic some grey pants, attached his blaster, and placed the rest in a storage locker. He then ran and caught up with Mylia and Jacali.

"Well this stuff isn't what im used to but it will definately work." He said smiling. "I don't think that one girl in the lounge would be afraid of me anymore." He laughed as he threw his older clothes into a waste disposal.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:24:47 PM
Jacali shook her head, "no. I don't think so either." She looked him up and down. "Very nice threads."

Time
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:59:42 PM
"Why thank you." He added as they approached the dining area. "Wow i have never seen such an orginized setup of food." He said looking around.

Lady Mylia
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:51:47 AM
Mylia smiled. "Very nice. . ." She agreed with Jacali. As they entered the dining hall, it was nice, but the B&G was much more popular amongst the Jedi. "Oh, this is nothing. You should check out Mater Yogurt's Bar and Grill."

Time
Aug 1st, 2003, 07:06:49 PM
"I will have to swing by." mentioned Tyme. He grabbed some greens with small flavor crystals on them and shoved it into his mouth. "This sure beats the stuff i had on my ship." He said with his mouth half full of food, which he soon swallowed, "Heh sorry. It's been a while." He smiled and washed it down.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 1st, 2003, 07:13:25 PM
Jacali was quite amused and smiled. "Well, go help yourself and we'll go get a seat."

Time
Aug 1st, 2003, 10:34:29 PM
While the two girls headed over to some seats not far from the buffet-like area Tyme looked over his food selection. He grabbed a tray (which had several seperate compartments, obviously spaced for different selections of food) and just piled on all sorts of different foods in a crazed order, ignoring any attempts of organization.

He sat down next to them and started eating immeadiately. "Thth ith gooth stffff." He mumbled, and then contiuned eating.

Lady Mylia
Aug 1st, 2003, 11:25:37 PM
Mylia laughed. "Yes, it's very good." Mylia watched at he ate hungerly. "Wow, what did you have to eat on your ship?"

Time
Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:03:25 AM
Tyme swallowed a large mouthful and washed it down. "Well, my ship was small so i filled as many storage compartments as i could with these dry protein bars." He pulled one out and handed it to Mylia. "Most of the time people compare them to chewing on tree bark," he joked, "But they work when your traveling, plus i didn't have to worry about people eating my food." He said laughing.

Lady Mylia
Aug 2nd, 2003, 01:02:17 PM
Mylia took the bar and inspected it, as Tyme has told them, it didn't look very tasty. She then placed it down on the table. "I'm sure it did." She laughed with Tyme.

Time
Aug 2nd, 2003, 01:14:18 PM
Tyme finished the rest of his food quickly. "Now that was refreshing," he said looking up, "I really can't thank you two enough for showin' me around here." He paused for a moment, "you took your own time for it and for that i owe ya one."

Lady Mylia
Aug 2nd, 2003, 02:40:53 PM
Mylia winked. "It's not a problem, but we'll make sure you repay us."

Time
Aug 2nd, 2003, 04:41:44 PM
Tyme laughed. "And when the time comes i will be more than happy to." He figured he would take the time they were sitting to get to know his new friends better.

"So where in this galaxy are you guys from?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:23:59 PM
Jacali, who had taken quietly to listen, smiled gently. "I was from Corelllia, Tyme. Of course, glad to be part of the Order, but I do miss it."

Time
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:43:53 PM
"Ah Corellia, one of the nicer places i have been." Tyme said smiling. "I can see why you would miss it."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:48:08 PM
"Well, it was indeed my home, but I don't see myself returning for a very long time, if ever."

Time
Aug 2nd, 2003, 08:53:04 PM
Tyme looked over to her, slightly perplexed. "And why's that?" He asked.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:12:09 PM
Jacali's expression fell for a moment. "I lost my parents there...they were killed."

Time
Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:24:15 PM
Tyme felt as though a knife stabbed him in the chest. "Oh, oh im sorry," he said quietly, hoping he hadn't offended. "I know what that can feel like."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:33:05 PM
Jacali shook her head sadly. "I'm afraid from my angle no one will know how it felt like." She sighed, wondering if she should continue and after a few unspoken moments, she did. "You know I told you about the fact that I have visions and that that is what brought me here?"

She didn't wait for him to answer. "I had a vision of seeing my parents getting killed in a mugging days before it happened." She struggled with the raw emotions that she felt.

Time
Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:38:09 PM
Tyme saw the pain in her eyes, he felt a deep sorrow for her. He knew he couldn't understand what she had gone through. "The person who took care of me was murdered too, but i didn't see it coming." He added, "do you know who did it?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:49:00 PM
Jacali shook her head as a tear slipped down her cheek. "No, just some lowlife who wanted money...something my parents had very little of." Another tear fell and she turned away. "I'm sorry..." She nearly whispered as held her head in her hands and began to walk away.

Time
Aug 2nd, 2003, 09:55:05 PM
Tyme ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "Ohh man," he mumbled, "why do i have to go and ask that."

He turned to Mylia. "Should i do something? I feel terrible."

Lady Mylia
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:35:16 AM
Mylia sat quietly listening, of course she and Jacali had spent a tearful night going over this in the past, but nothing had been spoke of since. Mylia held out her hand to him and stood up. "I'll see ya I can do." She placed her hand on Jacali's shoulder. "Are you going to be okay?" Mylia knew she didn't share her past with many people and each time this came about it was very emotional.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 3rd, 2003, 08:04:37 AM
Jacali nodded as she kept her back to them. "I'm sorry, Mylia. I didn't mean to break again over this..." She had tried to be stronger this time, but found that it still bothered her quite a bit. Jacali had tried so many times to just forget about it, but when it came up to her, her emotions just went to heart. She missed her family dearly, moreso than she ever thought.

She turned back and looked at Tyme, it wasn't his fault, he didn't know. "I'm sorry, Tyme. I didn't mean to fall apart on you like that."

Time
Aug 3rd, 2003, 02:06:04 PM
Tyme stood up and walked over to Jacali and Mylia. "It's alright, everyone deals with loss, one way or another." He said quietly.

Tyme tried to ease the mood. "Say, lets head out of here and look around a bit more," he said smiling, hoping that he wasn't being too suttle.

Lady Mylia
Aug 3rd, 2003, 03:19:21 PM
Mylia put her hand on Jacali's shoulder. "It's okay Jacali, like Tyme said- we each deal with loss differently. You are going to miss them for a long time, I still miss my father." Mylia smiled and nodded to Tyme. "That sounds like a good idea, what do you think Jacali?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 3rd, 2003, 07:58:29 PM
She nodded as she wiped her eyes dry. "Sounds good." She returned quietly.

Lady Mylia
Aug 3rd, 2003, 08:18:21 PM
Mylia began walking out of the diner towards their next stop on the tour--The Room of a Thousand Fountians. She knew that it would cheer Jacali up. "So, you think it's time we show our new friend the beauty of this place?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 4th, 2003, 04:14:18 PM
"Sure, lead on." Jacali answered as her spirits started to rise again.

Time
Aug 4th, 2003, 05:30:25 PM
"So what is this place that we are heading?" Tyme asked as they started walking.

Lady Mylia
Aug 4th, 2003, 07:38:33 PM
Mylia winked with a twinkle in her eyes. "It's a surprise." She continued to lead them down several halls and a couple flights of stairs. They all made small talk as they walked. Finally, the reached a big hall way that lead into the Room of a Thousand Fountains, it could bee seen from the hallway.

Time
Aug 4th, 2003, 10:30:05 PM
Tyme stood in the entrance with amazement. "You weren't kidding when you said beautiful." He said breathlessly. "What do they use this place for?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 5th, 2003, 05:51:43 AM
Literally thousands of beautiful flowing fountians could be seen. It was quite a site for anyone to take one, but it was amazing none the less. Mylia shrugged, not quite sure what it was actually used for. "I'm really not sure, but I use it for meditation purposes. I love to just come here and think. It's so peaceful here."

Time
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:06:20 PM
Although Tyme himself had never actually meditated the aura of the room was enough to send him into a surreal state of thought.

He drew closer to a fountain and looked at his reflection closely through the water.

"Peaceful indeed."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:11:56 PM
Jacali, still somewhat quiet entered and sat on the edge of a fountain and ran her hand through the cool waters. "Yes, it is." She replied softly. She loved this room, it soothed her so much.

Time
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:16:43 PM
Tyme snapped out of his trance-like gaze into the fountain. "Not much to distract you here. Is meditation a big part of being a Jedi?" He asked out of curiosity.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:20:37 PM
"Yes, it's a very important part of being a Jedi." Jacali answered. "It's were you let the aura of the Force surround you and go through you and all that good stuff. It's kinda hard at first."

Time
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:35:13 PM
"So when you meditate, do you gain a large ammount of concentration? And this allows you to feel the Force? " Tyme was full of questions, he was relitively un-aware of the Force. But he knew he felt something when he was flying through trouble, something that always told him what was coming next, some small voice.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:39:45 PM
"Well, more or less, you must concentrate on feeling it and once your aware of how it feels, it gets much easier. It's hard to explain, actually."

Time
Aug 5th, 2003, 03:54:03 PM
"I'm sure i will understand it sooner or later." Tyme remembered that he was infact in some new classes occuring at the Order, he was bound to learn something there. "How advanced are you two in the ways of the Force?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 5th, 2003, 04:33:14 PM
Mylia found a bench sitting in between two of the fountians. She took a seat and looked up to answer Tyme's question. "Well I am not very advanced, I've only been here several months. Jacali's been here a little longer though."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 5th, 2003, 08:49:52 PM
Jacali frowned at her friend, playfully. "Oh, give him that, Mylia. I've only been here a week or so earlier than you."

Time
Aug 5th, 2003, 09:26:02 PM
Tyme had seen people use the Force to move objects before, he wondered if his new friends could too.

"Have either of you gotten to the point where you could move something with the Force?" He asked and picked up a small pebble from the gound.

Lady Mylia
Aug 5th, 2003, 10:41:16 PM
Mylia laughed. "To tell you the true, I am just starting my telekinesis training. I haven't learned how to do it yet, but I will learn soon." She smiled. "Do that kind of thing interest you?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 6th, 2003, 05:24:26 AM
"I've just started combat, so moving things other than my own body is out of my league." Jacali answered, her voice was once again returning to its normal tone.

Time
Aug 6th, 2003, 12:52:08 PM
Tyme answered Mylia's question, "You bet, that stuff is amazing." He tossed the pebble in his hand. "When i learn to do that i hope i don't get out of hand with it." He laughed, even at the thought of learning to do such a feat.

He turned to Jacali. "You said you were in combat training, do either of you have a lightsaber?" He had seen the weapons before, although they were quite dangerous weapons, they were very also graceful.

Lady Mylia
Aug 6th, 2003, 02:46:10 PM
Mylia couldn't help but laugh at Tyme's comment. He was very funny, and she enjoyed hanging around with him. "I'm sure you won't get carried away." She then shook her head. "I don't have a lightsaber... I don't know when I will get on either..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 6th, 2003, 04:33:21 PM
"Haven't messed with lightsabre's yet either, just working on basic moves in balance right now." Jacali answered lightly.

Time
Aug 6th, 2003, 11:19:53 PM
"I heard they were complex little weapons, to build that is." He recalled times of putting together crude blasters with his guardian years ago. "But much more graceful than a blaster." He chuckled, and put his hand on his belt where he kept his blaster.

He smiled. "So i take it becoming a Jedi is a project worth your patience?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 7th, 2003, 03:38:35 PM
"Yes, definitely, Tyme. In my opinion."

Time
Aug 7th, 2003, 07:28:00 PM
Patience was never a strength of his. "I sure hope i can handle it then," he said smiling. "I am, of course, acustomed to doing things as quickly as possible."

Lady Mylia
Aug 7th, 2003, 08:33:00 PM
Mylia smiled and shook her head with a laugh. "It's definately worth it, I am very impatient but this is worth waiting for."

Time
Aug 7th, 2003, 11:03:30 PM
"And i'm sure you're right." Tyme agreed. "A power like that of the Force can't possibly be obtained overnight."

"I've heard some things, about another side of the force." He paused, hoping not to go onto a touchey subject. "A dark side?" Do either of you know anything about it?" Tyme was curious that there would be such factions through the Force.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 8th, 2003, 03:07:17 AM
Jacali kind just looked at him for a moment before replying. "Yes, that does exist. But, it's not the way of the Jedi, Jedi use their powers for good, it's the Lightside of the Force. The Darkside is used for hatred and distruction....would you agree with me on that, Mylia? Am I explaining it right?" She wanted a second opinion, before completely answering Tyme.

Lady Mylia
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:40:31 AM
Mylia nodded. "Yes, that's exactly right. The Darkside is very sneaky and hard to defend against. No one wants to mess with it or anyone involved in it unless absolutely needed."

Time
Aug 8th, 2003, 09:30:34 AM
Tyme nodded, "Ahh, i understand. A good/bad type thing that isn't so simple." There was still much he didn't understand on the matter, but left his questions for later. "Are there any other places here at the grounds that i can see?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 8th, 2003, 04:32:09 PM
"There are gardens everywhere and of course, Yog's Bar and Grill. The map reader room is cool too. Take your pick." Jacali finally smiled brightly, all earlier memories washed away again.

Lady Mylia
Aug 9th, 2003, 09:48:45 PM
Mylia leaned back on the bench as she waited for Tyme to answer. Anyplace he choose would be good, one could never get bored living here. There was so much to see and do, one could spend a whole lifetime just getting to know every detail of the placed these three padawans called home.

Time
Aug 10th, 2003, 11:18:47 AM
"That map room sounds good to me." Tyme had been curious of what would be in such a room. "How about we head there."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 10th, 2003, 12:04:10 PM
Jacali nodded. "Very well, it's few levels down." They headed towards the turbolifts and awaited one. A second later, one of the doors opened and they stepped inside.

Jacali pressed the level number, the doors closed and they began to proceed downward. "Be there short..."

The entire turbolift jerked heavily knocking them all off thier feet and the lights went out.

"Ahhh!" Jacali screamed for a second and tried to grab for the handrail, but missed in the darkness as the turbolift dropped and then suddenly stopped.

Lady Mylia
Aug 10th, 2003, 12:30:54 PM
Mylia screamed with Jacali. She fell to her knees, and bumped her knees and elbow. She changed her position sitting. She looked around, blinking her eyes as she adjusted to the light change. "You guys okay?"

Time
Aug 10th, 2003, 12:50:22 PM
Tyme had fallen forward and knocked his head off of the rail, a small cut was bleeding on his head. He slowly stood up. "Ohh maaaan, what.... happened?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 10th, 2003, 07:22:06 PM
Mylia shook her head. "I don't know..." She moaned a little at the pain in her legs. "Did you two get hurt?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 10th, 2003, 08:33:41 PM
Jacali groaned as she slowly sat up. "Are we alive?" Her head hurt and she had pretty go sized knot on her forehead.

Lady Mylia
Aug 10th, 2003, 08:45:29 PM
"Yeah, I think so." Mylia mumbled. Suddenly a dim light shone, Mylia shielded her eyes. Even though it wasn't bright, any light was a change from the several minutes they'd been in the dark. "Well, atleast they are sort of prepared for this... emergency lights."

Time
Aug 10th, 2003, 09:26:38 PM
Blood on Tyme's forehead slowly creeped down. "Are we.... moving?" He said slowly.

Lady Mylia
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:37:46 AM
Mylia shook her head, even though she didn't know if she others would see it. "No, we're at a standstill."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:42:10 AM
"Oh, what a headache, I think I hit the handrail or the floor, can't recall which." The young Padawan moaned as she gingerly touched her forehead.

Lady Mylia
Aug 11th, 2003, 04:46:43 AM
Mylia looked to to Jacali as she moaned. This was not turning out to be the day that they all had expected. She then looked around for a call button or anything that could let someone know where they were. Otherwise, who knew how long they would be trapped. "Come, there has to be on somewhere in here."

Time
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:54:01 AM
Tyme looked himself over. Nothing broken, that was good, but his head was killing him. "I'm gonna have to.... have a talk with... the guy who built this thing." He said slurrily.

"Are there any emergancy hatches?" He asked, re-gaining some strength. Although a small trickle of blood was still coming down his head.

Lady Mylia
Aug 11th, 2003, 12:48:18 PM
Mylia shrugged and looked up. She couldn't really tell, the dim light was not enough to see the top of the turbilift clearly. "I really don't know."

Time
Aug 11th, 2003, 06:41:24 PM
Tyme looked around until he felt something trickle down his nose, he touched his head and squinted. "Ack..... i'm bleeding." He said impulsively. Tyme wiped the blood off with his sleeve. "These things are dangerous!"

Lady Mylia
Aug 11th, 2003, 08:12:18 PM
"Oh, no! This is aweful! Are you okay?" Mylia tried to look for Tyme's cut, but she couldn't find it. She sighed. "Man, what should we do?"

Time
Aug 11th, 2003, 09:43:36 PM
Tyme looked around in the darkened area. "Maybe there is a fuse box, if so i suppose i could try and do something with that." Tyme's cut had stopped bleeding but he reeled from a headache.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 12th, 2003, 02:48:30 AM
"Oh, no..." Jacali groaned as she began to pat around all her pockets, rather quickly. The light-headedness was beginning to grow. "No, candybar...ooohh." She put her hands on her head and leaned against the wall.

Lady Mylia
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:46:41 AM
Mylia turned to Jacali, her hearth beating faster. Oh no, this is just great. She thought. We are stuck in some stupid turbolift and we have no way out and Jacali needs her "medicience."
"What should we do, Jacali?" Mylia looked to time without waiting for an answer from Jacali. "Tyme, it's very urgent. Try and find a way out of here, ASAP!"

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:50:22 AM
"I need sugar, badly...." She closed her eyes as her sugar levels dropped drastically.

Lady Mylia
Aug 12th, 2003, 04:55:03 AM
Mylia searched around in her pouch, she usually carried a Naboian lolly with her--Mylia's favorite candy. Today, she obviously forgot one. "Sith spit!" She cursed loudly. She went over to Jacali's side and kneeled beside her. "It's gonna be okay." She looked to Tyme, seeing how he was coming on getting them out of there.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 12th, 2003, 07:26:48 AM
"...need to lay down.." she said as she did so. Jacali's body started sweating, her stomach felt queasy and she began breathing heavily.

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:09:51 AM
While Mylia cared for Jacali, Tyme fumbled around with the open circuts of the lifts operating mechanizum. "No, no no, that doesn't go there.... ah ha!.... no no... maybe if i try... nope that doesn't help." He mumbled to himself as he worked furiously to try and get the lift running or even a door to open.

"There we go!!" He exclaimed as the lights further dimmed. "Ahh damn! Stupid thing!" He kicked the box and as soon as he the lift door opened.

"Heh, peice of cake." He said, scratching his head. Tyme pulled the food bar that he kept in his pocket from earlier. "Hopefully this will hold her over. What do i need to get if i go out?" He asked quickly.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 12th, 2003, 08:23:06 PM
Jacali barely heard Tyme's question.

"Mylia...help me..." she heard herself mumble as darkness swallowed her up.

Lady Mylia
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:02:16 PM
Mylia quickly took the bar rom Tyme, opened it and broke it apart. She put a small piece in Jacali's mouth. "Chew, Jacali chew." As she tried to get Jacali to chew, she looked to Tyme. Well, get help. Master Dasquian will know what to do. And bring food, stuff with sugar! A candy bar or something, bring a lot. Also being some Juma Juice! You can buy some at the dining hall we were at earlier." [i]Mylia quickly turned back to Jacali and pushed her to chew. She even tried moving her mouth up and down slightly.

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:12:11 PM
"I'm on my way!" Tyme said as he jumped out into the lift shaft, grasping the wall where the cables towed the heavy lift up and down. "I'm on my way." He said to himself as he climed upwards towards an entrance.

He got a few levels up before going into a door. He then ran down the halls and into a storage area where there would surely be food. He saw the a 'sweets' labled box and grabbed it, he would have to explain later why he was stealing food.

He left the room and bolted down the hall towards the cafeteria they had just left from no more than an hour ago. He grabbed up some Juma Juice into a plastic container as fast as possible, spilling the lot of it onto himself.

His cut began bleeding again and his head throbbed with agonizing pain, but his new friends were in trouble and he wasn't going to let them down.

He then ran back towards the shaft and looked down. "Ugh." He exclaimed as he looked down, gasping heavily, eye burning from the blood that had gotten in one. "Coming up.... was so easy.... this is gonna suck..." He said breathlessly.

He hoped he wasn't too late when he would finally get there.

Lady Mylia
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:29:29 PM
Mylia continued in her efforts to get Jacali to chew. But it seemed hopeless. Jacali was out cold. She heard a bunch of racket and hoped that Tyme was back on his way. She sighed and waited, there was nothing nore she could do.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 12th, 2003, 09:32:56 PM
Padawan learner Quay'Na Rakai had been walking down the hall when she nearly got rundown, by some guy carrying...stealing...food and juice?

"Hey!" She yelled and ran after him. She came to an abrupt halt as she saw him come to an open turbo lift, with nothing but cables there. "What are you doing!?" She asked quickly as she saw him about to slide down one of the cables.

Time
Aug 12th, 2003, 10:44:32 PM
Tyme turned to discover that someone was in the hall. He wasn't sure who it was, his sight was blurred with the blood in his eye. Lift..... broken..... Mylia... Jacali, in trouble.... must get... food to them." He said catching his breath.

"We have to hurry," Tyme said to the stranger. "I'm going back down to give this stuff the Jacali and Mylia, you gotta find help, or find a way to get this lift running again."

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:17:13 AM
OOC:Oops!! Forgot to switch chars!! This is Quay'Na...sorry...

IC:
The turbo-lift had broken? Jacali and Mylia...needing food? It dawned on her then, Jacali was having a spell with her medical condition, but she thought she had a handle on that now. It was obvious, she didn't.

"Okay, get that food down to them! I'll see what I can do up here!" Quay'Na quickly got her comm out. "Master Belargic, we have a medical emergency on level twenty-two. The turbo-lift is stuck between floors and Jacali is ill. Do you read me?"

Before he could answer, Quay'Na tore into the control panel, hoping to be able to over-ride the system as the stranger slid down the cables.

Lady Mylia
Aug 13th, 2003, 04:45:15 AM
Mylia sat with Jacali, holding her hand. She kept repeating the same line. "It's going to be okay, Jacali." She sighed as the noise got louder and louder--hopefully Tyme would arrive soon.

Time
Aug 13th, 2003, 08:12:23 AM
Slowly but surely Tyme was making his way down the shaft. "Is it just me... or is this cut getting worse." He mumbled to himself. He was only able to work his way down the cables with one hand, the other holding a small box filled with food, and a container of juice.

When Tyme was within about 20 feet of the lift car he tossed down the box with a thud. In doing so he slightly lost his balance and swayed a bit. "Whoa, close one."

Just as he said that a small spark from a cable shot off right next to him. He was startled, and lost his grip. He landed on top of the lift car with a THUD.

"Something tells me.... that... this was not... part of the tour." He coughed and got up, blood still dripping ever so slightly from the small cut.

Tyme swung himself back into the lift car, box of food in hand, a branching line of blood leaked from his head. "I.... made it." He gasped for air. "Here's the stuff." He placed the food on the ground next to them, and fell over in exhastion.

Lady Mylia
Aug 13th, 2003, 11:52:34 AM
Mylia didn't have time to thank Tyme, yet. But she would surely do it later. She quickly grabbed the container of juice, She opened Jacali's mouth and tilted her head back so the juice would do down her throat. She carefully poured a litte juice into her mouth and waited to see what would happen.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 13th, 2003, 03:44:51 PM
The control panel sparked and then once again lit back up. The turbo lift began rising very slowly until if finally came to a stop in front of Quay'Na. She rushed in, seeing both the stranger and Jacali laying on the floor.

"How's Jacali?" She asked quickly as she knelt down beside her. She looked over to the guy. "Are you okay?"

Time
Aug 13th, 2003, 05:03:00 PM
Tyme looked up, "I... have been better, but i will.... live" , or at least he thought he would, but he was exhasted.

He also thought he has probably looked better too. The right side of his face had a small gash that was bleeding down his head, his clothes and hands were dirtied with the greese and dirt that collected on the cabels, and he was most likely sweating profusely.

"It's them... that you should worry about," He said sitting up, pointing towards in the general direction of Mylia and Jacali.

Lady Mylia
Aug 13th, 2003, 05:43:40 PM
Mylia shook her head to Quay, there was still no movement from Jacali. "I don't know. I hope the Juma Juice works." Mylia sighed and kept a hold of Jacali's hand.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 13th, 2003, 06:30:51 PM
Quay'Na leaned down towards Jacali. "Jacali, can you hear me? Jacali?" She looked back at Mylia. "How long's she been out?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 14th, 2003, 01:06:42 PM
Mylia thought for a moment, doing quick calculations in her head. "About 10 minutes, at the most."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:39:25 PM
"Well, let's go ahead and take her to the medical center, maybe she'll wake up on the way. I don't know how serious this is. Besides, she took a bump on the head too. Mylia can you help me lift her up? I'll carry her on my shoulder." Quay glanced at Tyme, "you're too exhausted, but you should get your head looked at."

Lady Mylia
Aug 14th, 2003, 06:47:02 PM
Mylia nodded in agreement with Quay. "Yes, I'll help." She bent down and grabbed Jacali's feet and helped Quay get a good hold of Jacali. "The med bay will be good."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 14th, 2003, 07:59:08 PM
With Mylia's help, Quay soon had Jacali slung over her shoulder. "She's not very heavy, let's go." The med center was only a few floors down, they took the stairs.

They hurried in and Quay'Na went straight up to the front desk.. "We could use some help here."

The guy at the front desk looked up and gasped. "We need an airgurney! Stat!"

A team of medic's came out with the gurney and helped Quay'Na place the unconscious Jacali onto it.

"Do you know what's wrong?" One of the medics asked.

"Low blood sugar." Quay'Na answered as the medic nodded and disappeared with Jacali through some double metal doors. She flopped down on to a chair in the waiting room along with Mylia and the Tyme, though she didn't know his name.

She turned to him and smiled. "Hi, I guess I should introduce myself. Quay'Na Rakai." She held out a hand to him. "How's your head?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:54:33 AM
Mylia watched her friend disapprear through the double doors. She sighed and took a seat. She looked to Tyme and Quay as they introduced themselves. She just sat quietly, worrying about Jacali.

Time
Aug 15th, 2003, 11:37:02 AM
Tyme looked down at his dirty, greased up, blood smeared hands. He looked at Quay with his palms facing up. "My name's Tyme," he said slowly, "it hurts a bit, but it's not gonna kill me." He had a lopsided grin on his face. Although he had never had a cut that had seemed to get worse over time.... quite odd.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 15th, 2003, 12:05:31 PM
She smlied towards him. "Here, let me help." She stood and walked over to the front desk and requested two wet towels and a dry one.

Once the towels were in her possession, she walked back over. "You can clean and dry your hands with these too and this one, maybe I can clean that cut."

She sat back down beside him with a smile and gave him the two towels. Carefully, she took only a small portion of the remaining towel and pressed it gently on his forehead. "How did this happen, anyway?" Helping Tyme, put her mind off the possible danger that Jacali could be in. She knew one could die from the medical condition if it were not taken care of.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 15th, 2003, 01:48:20 PM
Late is better than never, and that was just what Dasquian was. He stalked breathlessly into the room. His eyes came to rest on Jacali and he exhaled a heavy sigh, pushing both his hands back over his hair.

"How did this happen, anyway?"

“Not enough sugar… did she get anxious? Nervous?” the Knight strode over to where his Padawan was laying.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 15th, 2003, 04:49:42 PM
Dasquian's entrance had brought all convesations to an end as he quickly strolled through and went right through the double doors.

Mylia, Tyme and Quay'Na followed.

"That's what I was just trying to find out, Master Belargic." Quay'Na said quietly as she looked over at Jacali, she was pale and it didn't look too good. Her eyes were closed and an IV was hooked into her arm.

A medical assistant was there checking some of the Padawan's vitals. "We're stablizing her, Sir. Her blood sugar was deathly low, we're not quite sure why. But, it's coming back up slowly with the IV. Be glad these three got her here when they did, she may not have been so lucky."

Time
Aug 15th, 2003, 05:17:20 PM
Tyme held the rag on his cut, a small red dot appeared on through it. He had met the man who entered just yesterday, when he had entered the Order. It was to his understanding that he nor Quay knew what had happened in the lift. So he thought he would interject.

"The lift we were traveling in came to a ridiculously quick stop on our way down. We all fell it was so suddle." He pointed to the cut on his head. "The shock must have threw her into this. Of course, don't quote me on that." Tyme said looking down to Jacali.

"If it weren't for me running into Quay'Na Rakai here, she could have been stuck down there with only the stuff i brought back." Tyme said, knowing that the things he brought may not have held her over. "I can't help but to feel this is my fault, Mylia and Jacali were taking me on a tour of the grounds here." Tyme said, shaking his head.

Lady Mylia
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:39:17 PM
Mylia shook her head. "No Tyme. It wasn't your fault. Don't even think that. What you said is probably correct, Jacali has a bad histroy with low sugar levels. The shock probably trigger this attack." She looked at her friend, she frown as she watched Jacali's pale face lie lifeless on the cot.

Time
Aug 15th, 2003, 10:52:57 PM
"Well, thanks Mylia, that's releaving to hear, i still feel alittle bad though." He said, folding the rag up and putting it back onto his head.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 16th, 2003, 02:11:37 AM
“No one is to blame here. As Mylia has said, Jacali does have a medical history that explains this, although we were working on trying to help her from experiencing anymore of these blackouts.”

He turned to the medic.

“Do you have any idea when she will be well again?”

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 16th, 2003, 03:03:57 AM
Quay'Na had known as well and had heard of some of Jacali's blackouts...but had not ever seen her have one.

The medic looked at Dasquian. "Her levels should be back up within the next couple of hours. She wake up then, the doctor that has been working with her on this is coming in. I'm sure he'll want try some new options with her. They have a new monitor that continously checks the sugar levels in one's body, it's very small and can be worn on the wrist. He may try that next. Of course, there's also the 'pump', and it's a new monitor that actually tests and secretes glucose into the body automatically."

Quay'Na raised her eyebrow to this and looked at Dasquian. This was way beyond her knowledge.

Lady Mylia
Aug 17th, 2003, 11:37:24 AM
Mylia went over and picked up Jacali's hand. She looked to the docotor. "She'll have to wear it all the time?" Mylia looked back at Jacali as she squeezed her hand slightly.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 18th, 2003, 03:27:12 AM
Jacali Danner did not hear the worried tones of her Master or her friends, she did not feel the gentle squeeze on her hand. Death itself had nearly taken her into it's grasp, so close she had been without even noticing.

"Yes," the medic answered Mylia. "She'll know all the time, what her levels are. He may give her some medication called Glucotabs if this were to ever happen again, you could help her. All you would simply have to do is put one in her mouth and that's it. It dissolves and starts bringing her levels up again. Any of her close friends should know what to look for before she gets to this level again...."

"That's right, Adam. I'll take it from here. Thank you." A new medic said as he walked in, it was the same man that had worked with Jacali from the beginning. He nodded to Dasquian. "Master Dasquian, it's good to see you again, though I'm sorry it couldn't have been on better circumstances." He took a small light and flashed it into Jacali's eyes. "Non-reponsive yet." He mumbled. He looked at the bag of lear liquid that was attached to Jacali's arm, he kneeded it carefully for a few seconds and then let it go. He picked up her chart. "Lowest level...twenty-nine." He shook his head and looked at the small group hovering around the young girl. "Jacali is in a coma at the moment, but the glocose should bring her out of it. How did this happen? What in the world dropped her levels down so far at such a quick rate?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 18th, 2003, 04:36:51 AM
"We were in a turbolift and suddenly it stopped. I think the shock of it scared her, maybe. Plus she fell. So I guess a combination of all that made it drop quickly. She seemed fine before we got into the turbolift."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2003, 05:07:33 AM
“This really is frightfully worrying, Doctor. A Jedi leads a life which is hardly predictable… suprises and pitfalls are plentiful. I dread to think what might happened to Jacali if this were to occur in an already dangerous situation.”

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 18th, 2003, 05:45:30 AM
Quay'Na listened and knew that to be true. Jacali could die, if this happened in a serious situation, she felt for the girl.

The medic nodded. "Yes, I see it as being quite troubling myself. So, I'm going to suggest highly that with the life she'll lead, she have 'the Pump' surgically placed into her. This will insure her levels to remain where they are supposed to be at all times, even in serious situations where they may drop."

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 18th, 2003, 10:20:27 AM
“Surgically attached? Is that practical?”

Dasquian didn’t have the best medical know how, but wasn’t sure this sounded safe.

Lady Mylia
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:12:34 PM
Mylia reased an eyebrow. She felt as Dasquian did. "Yeah, if that safe? I mean. . . will it hurt her?"

The medic nodded, "I know it sounds over-rated, but the girl is in dire need of assistance to keep her levels stablized. A traditional healing technique may do more harm than needed.

There is a new type of 'pump' that is just now in the market. It's called the 'shock-pump'. It basically shocks the pancreas when it becomes over-active. The other type of 'pump' which the other medic was referring to is not as effeicent, the cartridges must be changed and the entire process must be monitored. But, the shock-pump doesn't need to be monitored at all. It basically does it's job as it's supposed too. It is very small and is attached straight to the pancreas."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:32:30 PM
Quay'Na didn't understand any of this medical mumbo jumbo and glanced at Tyme, who's head had begun to bleed again.

"Tyme, your head. Let's go get something for it. I really don't need to be in here." She gestured towards the waiting room again.

Time
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:44:42 PM
"Sounds good to me," Tyme replied, he knew nothing about the medical terms either.

He and Quay walked towards the waiting room. Tyme's cut just wouldn't stop, it seemed to grow larger as time passed. It was a clear line over his left eye.

"This thing is gonna leave one heck of a scar." He commented as he slumped into a sofa, hand still holding the white rag onto his head. He thought he would use this time to get to know his new aquaintance.

"So how long have you been at the Order?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 18th, 2003, 07:58:52 PM
"I've been part of the Order for a little over five years, but I've only lived in the Temple for a few months."

Time
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:27:42 PM
Five years? Tyme had been there a day and he felt like it had been five years. "Wow, five years, so i bet you have a lightsaber and everything?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 18th, 2003, 08:41:55 PM
Quay'Na smiled as she moved her brown robe back so he could see her lightsaber attached to her belt. "Yeah, I've had it for a while. But, really I only know basics with it, enough to survive in a fire fight and that is about it. Animals are my thing actually."

Time
Aug 18th, 2003, 09:24:31 PM
Tyme gazed at the lightsaber, he loved how eligant the weapons were. "Animals huh?" He said looking up. "Like, when you say 'your thing,' what can you do with them?" Tyme said, with a confused look on his face.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 19th, 2003, 04:45:49 AM
“Shock pump?”

That didn’t sound nice – but Dasquian thought that the Doctor would, of course, know best.

“Whatever you think will help her the most,” he sighed.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 19th, 2003, 07:10:16 AM
A few moments later, Jacali let out a low groan and moved her head slightly.

"She's coming around." The medic said as he looked back at her. "Jacali, can you hear me? It's Dr. Radnor, Jacali. I need you to open your eyes.

The young Padawan groaned again as the dark blanket in her mind started to lift, she was still unaware what was giong on around her.

"...I need you to open your eyes..."

As if still in a dream, Jacali slowly opened her eyes as the images started to take shape.

The first image she came across was her Master.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 19th, 2003, 09:12:50 AM
Quay'Na looked at Tyme and smiled. "I can hear the thoughts of animals through the Force."

Time
Aug 19th, 2003, 02:33:50 PM
This was quite an outstanding feat she could do, Tyme became curious.

"And what, might i ask, do most animals think about." Tyme asked.

Lady Mylia
Aug 19th, 2003, 02:52:24 PM
Mylia felt Jacali stir, she erged her on as well. "Come on, Jacali." Once Jacali opened her eyes she knew that everything wasgoing to be okay, for the time being.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2003, 02:55:39 AM
“Hello again, Jacali,” Dasquian cupped a warm palm against the Padawan’s cheek.

“How are you feeling?”

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 20th, 2003, 04:20:32 AM
"Thrashed, Master." She answered softly as she noticed the room around her and the IV stuck in her arm. Even though, she was extremely tired, she couldn't hide the disappointment in her eyes. She's failed him again and the options for her life were pretty much set before her. "What happened? I...I can't remember..." Everything in her mind was so fuzzy.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 20th, 2003, 04:25:51 AM
“There was a slight mishap with the lift – a few of you got stuck inside.”

Dasquian stood up straight once more and looked around.

“Luckily another Padawan managed to get you out - she’s off helping someone else with a head wound now.”

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 20th, 2003, 04:34:19 AM
"The lift...yeah...we were showing Tyme around and lift broke. I hit my head...." She sighed somewhat relived to think that she had been knock unconscious in the event. With that thought in mind, her mind eased. "I'm going to be alright aren't I?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 20th, 2003, 01:42:31 PM
Mylia stayed quiet as Jacali talked to Dasquian. She felt her friend's pain, she despretaly wished she could take it away. "You're going to be fine, Jacali." She said, rubbing Jacali's hand.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 20th, 2003, 08:29:01 PM
Originally posted by Time
This was quite an outstanding feat she could do, Tyme became curious.

"And what, might i ask, do most animals think about." Tyme asked.

Quay'Na shrugged. "About anything really. They are the eyes and ears of the gardens. They can probably tell me at least one thing of every person in the Order, by name. I've heard some pretty funny tales. No pun intended." She smiled as she looked at his forehead. "Is it any better?"

Time
Aug 20th, 2003, 10:16:22 PM
The right side of Tyme's head had one long cut, which started small, but he figured all of that work up and down the lift shaft to get Jacali squared away and find help may have increased the cut's potency.

"Well it sure is a heck of alot bigger than it was at first." He said, looking down at the rag in his hand. "But most of the bleeding has stopped." He hoped the long cut wouldn't scar.

"I wonder if Jacali is ok."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 21st, 2003, 04:11:32 AM
"Yeah, me too. Surely, someone will come out and let us know what's going on." She looked back at Tyme. "Ive never seen a cut pull apart like that, Tyme. Maybe I should get a medic?"

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 21st, 2003, 12:03:36 PM
“That’s right, you are. The doctor says, however, that you may have to change your routine some to accommodate for a change of two…”

Time
Aug 21st, 2003, 01:11:05 PM
Originally posted by Quay'Na Rakai
"Yeah, me too. Surely, someone will come out and let us know what's going on." She looked back at Tyme. "Ive never seen a cut pull apart like that, Tyme. Maybe I should get a medic?"

Tyme was never one for medical help. "Nah, i think i should be good from here." Although this time he thought that his stubborness about medics could be a mistake, he had never had a cut like this before, it was so strange.

"And besides, this is nothin' compared to what happened to Jacali, a medic would probably laugh at this perdiciment." He said laughing, pointing at the cut.

imported_Jacali Danner
Aug 21st, 2003, 02:22:07 PM
Jacali wasn't exactly sure of what her master was trying to tell her as Dr. Radnor took the initiative and explained what had indeed happened and what he wanted to do.

Surgery? Shock-pump? Those words were somewhat scary. It was a lot to comprehend. "Can I have a bit of time to think on this, Doctor?"

"I wouldn't put it off too long, Miss Danner." He told her.

Jacali nodded, solemnly. "Can I go home? I just want to go home."

"You're levels aren't up to par yet, once they are and you feel better, you may leave. But I want you to take it easy and I'd really like you back in here by tomorrow or the next day."

Jacali nodded again. "Yes, Sir." Things in Jacali's eyes weren't looking good. Not at all.

Lady Mylia
Aug 21st, 2003, 03:50:21 PM
Mylia continueing holding Jacali's hand. She frowned and squeezed it slightly. "It's going to be okay, Jacali. It'll be okay."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 21st, 2003, 07:45:59 PM
Quay'Na studied Tyme's cut, she wasn't so sure it was a laughing matter, she's seen it when it was just a half an inch and now it was nearly down the entire side of his face. "I don't know, Tyme. It seems pretty strange to me." She gave him a look of concern.

Time
Aug 22nd, 2003, 11:57:05 AM
Tyme had figured she wasn't going to give up. "Alright alright, we can go in to where Jacali is and see if one of those medics can take a look." He said with a sigh.

Of course, he was starting to get concearned himself, he tried not to look it. "While we are in there we can see how Jacali is comin along as well." He said, standing up.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 22nd, 2003, 12:06:44 PM
"That sounds like a very good idea, let's go." She smiled as the two of them walked back towards Jacali's room.

Time
Aug 22nd, 2003, 08:22:02 PM
As Quay and Tyme walked into the room they noticed that Jacali appeared to be stirring again. Tyme's cut was still leaking alittle when he turned to ask.

"So how's she doin'?" He asked, hoping Quay had forgotten about his cut.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 23rd, 2003, 01:50:11 AM
Dasquian sighed lightly as he stood back from Jacali, his face awash with concern. His arms were tightly folded over his chest and he was staring at the floor like it had offended him.

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 23rd, 2003, 11:12:01 AM
Quay'Na took notice to Dasquian's demeanor. "Is everything all right, Master Belargic?" Her voice full of concern as she glanced at Jacali, who looked extremely upset.

Time
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:00:11 PM
"She may need some surgery to ensure this kind of thing doesn't happen again. But we may wait a little while before we can be too sure." The doctor replied.

Tyme couldn't help but to feel slightly responsible for all of this. It was, after all, his tour when this happened. But he thought he really couldn't be blamed for a faulty lift.

He held the rag to his cut, he thought it had stopped bleeding but by now it had reached all the way down his to his eye, he knew it would scar.

"So did anyone find out what was up with that lift?"

Lady Mylia
Aug 29th, 2003, 09:56:46 PM
Mylia shrugged. It seemed they had forgotten about the turbo lift. "I'm not really sure."

Quay'Na Rakai
Aug 30th, 2003, 02:52:47 AM
"I'll report it here shortly, at least maybe we can get it closed down so no one gets stuck in it again." Quay'Na said as she went over to Jacali and touched her hand gently. "It'll be alright. We're all here with ya."