PDA

View Full Version : A Small Investigation...

Bluntman
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:08:25 PM
About 2-3 years ago I purchased a comic book that I lost. It wasn't all that bad but featured Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker not long after Episode one. It also featured a character named Krayn: a smuggler/pirate kinda dude who made his money <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ing off others. I don't remember much of anything about the comic except that the issue I had ended with Obi-Wan who was posing as a bounty hunter with a sweet outfit and a helmet with a spiked nose was discovered by a grey Wookiee who beat the <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont> outta him and had him in a choke hold in the last square. Any of you "bounty hunters" out there care to tell me the name of this comic series if you know it, please tell me. I've given you all that I can remember. This Krayn fellow seems to be original to this series, so if you can refresh my memory plz do.

Bluntman :smokin

Jedieb
Jul 14th, 2003, 07:48:02 PM
I know the comic you're referring to. It was pretty good. The same story was also covered in a Young Adult novel. The name of it escapes me, but as soon as it makes an appearance in my swiss cheese like memory I'll post it. Damn............:x

Bluntman
Jul 14th, 2003, 11:25:07 PM
Heh, memory sucks... for me anyhow. I can't remember what my shoes look like. I can't even remember the month sometimes. >_<

Anyhow, I'd be greatful fer the title if your swiss cheese memory starts to smell familiar. :cool

:shootin :ghost

:grumble :spank

Bluntman :smokin