PDA

View Full Version : The Tree

Bryher Conway
Jul 13th, 2003, 04:47:27 PM
I really don't want to have to post and nag people; since I know everyone is probably busy and stuff, but...do you think someone could please post?

This thread is really important to me, and I think it's going pretty well so far. I don't care if it takes a while to get completed (or near completed :x), but it's really important to all of my future rp plans with Dae, and I'm stuck in RP-limbo untill this gets done/ close to done.

So, I'd appreciate it if someone could post. Please. :) [/Dae]

imported_Marcus
Jul 13th, 2003, 05:17:54 PM
Sure, but not today. I've got a few fingers bruised from yesterday. Tomorrow I hope :)

Bryher Conway
Jul 13th, 2003, 05:18:57 PM
Thanks Mark. *just doesn't want to be forgotten* ^_^;

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 14th, 2003, 03:19:03 AM
Sylos will get back to it when he recovers from his UWW Status...

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 23rd, 2003, 09:01:10 PM
silly favor for this thread but .. can certain people refrain from posting so others can ... It is only fair.

Dae Jinn
Jul 24th, 2003, 07:43:16 PM
Yeah, and Andraq and Jeran, if you could please please post sometime soon, I'd really appreciate it. :) I dont want you two to be left behind.

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 25th, 2003, 09:46:14 AM
For everyone's info: I'm withholding my post for the time being.

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:00:35 AM
No worries Snack :)

Kitty McQuade
Jul 25th, 2003, 02:02:13 PM
I'm still waiting for Marcus to reply to the pm I sent him. It's vital before I can do anything else that he anwsers me.

imported_Marcus
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:18:46 PM
I'm afraid I am out of Internet credit for the month. I'll be back Aug 1

Seem the PM, pondering. Right now, I'm inclined to answer no, but let's see.

I love sucky aussie dial up -_-

Dae Jinn
Jul 25th, 2003, 10:28:43 PM
Mark - like I told Snack, no worries. I'm sure Kitty will say the same (If not, she can say so here.).

I think people are just wanting to get it done. :(

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 26th, 2003, 01:56:54 AM
>_<

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 26th, 2003, 08:44:10 PM
Hey Mark, when you get the net back, could you do me a favor please?

I'm having a hard time wording this right, so take my action to be grabbing Nataniel's elbow and swinging him in fromt of the Vore's blast coming in my direction.

Edit in a decent reply worthy of an IC response and not some OOC tid bit which I'm supose to take as IC. I've actually been waiting for you to do that before I replied again (as well as me being busy and the like).. since I really don't know how to reply to that.

But you all seemed to do the job for me, with two different people posting my actions on three seperate occassions. *shrugs*

I do feel I owe that RP a post, but really can't post anything since I'm not sure what else I can have Nate do that wasn't already done for him. If anyone has an idea for Nate's actions, please feel free to post them in said RP. It will save me a bunch of trouble and time in thinking up decent replies worthy of IC stuff.

Dae Jinn
Jul 29th, 2003, 12:31:09 AM
Posters for The Tree -- I'd like, if we can, to wrap this thread up.

A lot of people involved have been telling me they're not really happy with how this thread is going. I was happy with it, to a point, but it's not turning out how I thought it might. (IE big fight between good and evil; I thought it would be a bit harder for the Lost to rescue Dae. And that there would be more conflict between both sides -- a hard won fight for the Lost against a group of tough Darksiders).

I still think there are some great posts in it, but, honestly, I'm sick of it. If others feel like finishing it, be my guest. I'll post if I'm needed (My actions have already been done though :()

I hope no-one involved is offended by my post, and thanks to everyone who did post and helped out with this thread.

imported_Marcus
Jul 29th, 2003, 01:53:11 AM
Edit in a decent reply worthy of an IC response and not some OOC tid bit which I'm supose to take as IC. I've actually been waiting for you to do that before I replied again (as well as me being busy and the like).. since I really don't know how to reply to that.

:/ Yeah, my apologies. I had a total brain fart - I knew what I wanted, but for some reason I just could not put it into words. The proper descriptions just would not come at all.

....appy with it, to a point, but it's not turning out how I thought it might. (IE big fight between good and evil; I thought it would be a bit harder for the Lost to rescue Dae. And that there would be more conflict between both sides -- a hard won fight for the Lost against a group of tough Darksiders).

I'm still quite willing to continue the fight. I might have yelled to go, but.... saying it and doing it are two completely different things. I was expecting the real fight to start then. Was that a realistic expectation on my behalf?

I mean, the only reason I'd high tail it out of the fight is if Ogre turned up. Sorsha, Dale, Nath is stretching what I can realistically do IC. adding Ogre is what's Emergency Retreat time :p

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:00:14 AM
I think the Lost are already up to their heads in it even without Ogre there

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 29th, 2003, 07:36:35 AM
I need to talk to you Marcus, hopefully soon, so we can get this moving again.

Sorsha Kasajian
Jul 29th, 2003, 12:18:44 PM
Screw it, I'm just going to hunt you all down. :wings

Dae Jinn
Jul 29th, 2003, 12:21:10 PM
:lol

Nevlonniel
Jul 29th, 2003, 04:24:53 PM
Hey, she's gotta do what she's gotta do. :lol

Kitty McQuade
Jul 30th, 2003, 08:16:29 AM
Oh, btw Marc

Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
OOc : Quick reminder, only the Lost knows my real name - thanks :)

Not anymore. You announce it in your challenge to Sorsha, right here. ;)

Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
"Come to me Sorsha" he snarled. "It is time we danced again. Face me if you dare - Once you faced me as Turbogeek, now face me as I really am! Elessar challenges you if you have the ears to listen, wit to comphrend and courage to come forth!"

Sorsha Kasajian
Aug 6th, 2003, 07:37:48 AM
Ok , waiting for Marcus now.

Force Master Hunter
Aug 6th, 2003, 07:52:12 AM
rightio :)