PDA

View Full Version : Reuniting of Blood Family(Faith, Bunny)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 13th, 2003, 12:10:22 PM
*Natia walks into the B&G at about mid-day. There are not many ppl in the bar today, but enough that one person will not be noticed immediatly. On her shoulder is a snow owl. In one hand is a walking stick, but not her normal one. Just a plain walking stick. She is dressed in a blue dress, with a darker blue belt and cloak. A lightsaber hangs off of the belt at her waist which she hands over to the guard as she enters.

She slowly makes her way to the bar and orders a cola. After getting the cola, she goes and takes a seat at a back table, waiting for both Faith and Bunny. Both of which are her older sisters*

Well Pol, today we will see what happens with my blood family.

*Natia pulls out of her cloak, a foldable perch which she unfolds and sets on the table which Pol hops onto*

Bunny Rourke
Jul 13th, 2003, 12:18:44 PM
Bunny had been sitting in the B&G, waiting for Natia to show up again. After a good while, Natia does show up and after Natia seats herself at a table, she gets up and walks over to Natia.

"I've been looking all over for you Natia. Do you know how worried I've been about you?? No, of course you don't realise it. You've just been to focused on what you're doing to care about anybody else."

Bunny sits down at the table with Natia, who surpisingly is being quiet right now.

Faith Lerf
Jul 13th, 2003, 09:36:44 PM
Faith makes her way into the bar, she nodded to the gaurds as she walked in. She looked around and noticed Natia and another woman. She walked up to them both, listening to what they were saying. A frown crossed her face. "She wasn't that busy obvisiouly, she cared about me." Faith scowled at the other woman, completely oblivious to who she is.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 14th, 2003, 08:22:28 AM
*Natia smiles up at Faith before motioning for her to have a seat*

I guess I should do the introductions here since I know both of you.

Faith this is Bunny Rourke, Bunny, this is Faith Lerf.

I'm happy to see that you both got my messages that I left for you.

Now Bunny, to address your obvious surprise, Faith is our sister, our blood sister. And I'm sorry if I've caused you some worry Buneka, but I've been trying to sort things out here with my adopted family.

*Natia leans back in her chair as she pulls out a piece of bread, breaking off a chunk of it and hands the chunk to Pol who takes it and eats it eagerly*

Faith Lerf
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:15:01 AM
Faith raised her eyebrow. She was less than excited to see Buneka, to say the least. From what Natia had told her she was everything Faith wasn't. Even though they shared a common mission, motives were different. She held out her hand to the woman. "Good day, Buneka." [b]She waited for a hand shake before she sat down.[/i]

Bunny Rourke
Jul 15th, 2003, 08:00:27 AM
Bunny looks to Natia and then to Faith.

"Names Bunny. I haven't gone by Buneka since I left home after Mother was killed."

She shakes Faith's hand and then turns her attention back to the table which Faith is now sitting at.

"So Natia, I assume that you have a reason for calling me from my search for our family. Would you be so kind as to inform us of the reason."

Bunny reaches up and takes off her black sunglasses, revealing her ice blue eyes. She is dressed in a black leather body suit with black leather gloves, and black boots.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 15th, 2003, 08:06:39 AM
Well Bunny, since you asked, I thought that this would be a good time for the three of us to get to know one another. We are after all family, and we don't really know one another.

Faith, to let you know, Bunny works part time as a gun for hire. That's how she founds her search.

*Natia reaches up and pets Pol for a moment before giving her another piece of bread*

Faith Lerf
Jul 15th, 2003, 11:51:05 AM
Faith nodded. It seemed as Bunny wasn't very thrilled to meet her either. "Hey, whatever to survive. So Bunny, how long have you been on your search?" Faith asked, so they could start getting to know each other better.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:53:44 AM
*Natia leans back in her chair silently, and watches her two older sisters. Her mind going back to her first meeting with Bunny. Things did not go well then just as she feels they will not go well now. After awhile, Bunny responds by saying that she's been searching for approx. 12 years which Natia knows to be correct*

Well Bunny, might as well get this over with. Faith has joined the GJO.

*Natia can see the shock and surprise on Bunnys face as she says this*

Faith Lerf
Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:23:08 AM
Faith nodded to her older sister. "I've decided I want to keep the peace and help others, as well as expand my knowledge and training."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 26th, 2003, 08:48:04 AM
*Natia keeps silent now, letting Faith and Bunny talk. They would have some catching up to do since they would remember one another. That's when Bunny comments "Well, you're old enough to know what you want to do. Just as long as you stay safe, and don't do anything that will harm yourself, good luck."

Natia is obviously happy about the responce that Bunny gives to Faith and thinks that this encounter might actually go smooth this time around*

Faith Lerf
Jul 26th, 2003, 01:07:12 PM
Faith looked at Bunny, a bit surprised. From what Natia told her, it seemed that Bunny was against the Jedi thing. Faith's harshness faded into a smile. "Thanks, Bunny. I won't. I know how to take care of myself. Plus, I have Natia here for help if I need it." She smiled and winked at Natia.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jul 29th, 2003, 08:00:32 AM
I doubt I would be of much help. You are after all older then me and more likely to stick around here then me.

*Natia takes a sip of her cola as Bunny just turns slightly and glares at her*

Bunny, if you don't like the fact that I like to travel, you can stuff it you know where. I am not going to let you rule my life and I most definately am NOT going to let you babysit me like you want to. I am fully capable of taking care of myself, and I have my adopted family to help me out if I ever get into trouble.

Bunny: I don't care what you say Natia. You are impulsive and reckless. I'm just trying to make sure you stay safe and I would feel much better if you came to live with me.

*Natia's eyes flash with anger as she turns to look at Bunny*

I am NOT going to live with you. I am NEVER going to live with you. I wish I had never met you. You are always trying to take me away from where I wish to be. I wish to be here, you try to take me from being here. And hopefully, one of these days it will get into your big fat thick skull that I'm not going with you. I don't even like you. I'm tolerating you right now for the benifit of Faith.

Faith Lerf
Jul 29th, 2003, 02:20:17 PM
Faith's eyes grew wide as the two made their exchanges. "Wow..." She said softly. This had to stop. "Come on now, you two! We are supposed to be having a nice conversation today, getting reunited with one another." Faith banged her fist down on the table, out of frusteration.