View Full Version : ::Moving::

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:49:54 PM
::Azhure was never around, and the room was never slept in or touched at times since she did not live in here regularly. A room where another could use it far more appropriately.

So in effect the bed was stripped, the cupboards cleaned out and the room tidied over before it was empty. There was no trace she existed in these halls anymore a part from the memory of the few she had spoken to in the last few months. Closing the door she took her pillow with her and walked towards the forest area, in which her ship was. Her ship, her home and transport. For those who wanted to contact her she had made sure the public commlink was activated. The two seperate contact codes was one for her master and the other for her own private use.

The room was now empty, awaiting another to take it as the past owner receeded further from the public forum of the GJO.::

River Kincaid
Jul 20th, 2003, 06:01:40 PM
OOC: This is now an Open thread, so anyone who cares to join, do so...

IC:
River Kincaid had wondered around several corridors in order to find a room for he and his two children. He finally found one, empty. It was small, with only one bed, but nonetheless...it would do.

"There's only one bed, Dad." Ry-Obi commented as they walked in and left the door open.

"You and your sister can share, until I can get some bunk beds or something. It's better than the alley we just spent the night in, isn't it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

The boy nodded, "where will you sleep?"

River sighed with a smile. "I will sleep on the floor." He gently placed Hunter on the bed and crouched down in front of her. "Will this do, Hunter?" He asked softly, but as usual came no reply.

Faith Lerf
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:34:13 PM
Faith walked quietly down a very quiet hallway. She rounded a corner and was surprised to hear voices. She peered into a open doorway to view a man slightly older than her and two children. A smile crossed her face, she loved children. All of the sudden she sneezed. She covered her mouth, and her cheeks turned a nice shade of red. She'd be caught.

River Kincaid
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:46:41 PM
River jumped as he heard someone sneeze nearby and knew it wasn't Ry-Obi. He stood and turned to see a young lady standing at his door, obviously embarrassed.

He smiled slightly and nodded, "Bi-andae." His strong Falycin accent bleeding through.

Faith Lerf
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:58:40 PM
Faith looked to the man, a bit confused. "I'm sorry. What?" Faith took a piece of her hair and began to twirl it, nervously.

River Kincaid
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:02:21 PM
River smiled wider. "It means, may the God's of Falycin bless you from the skies above."

Faith Lerf
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:03:49 PM
"Oh... thanks." Faith let go of the piece of her hair and held out her hand. "I'm Faith, Faith Lerf. I'm sorry for spying, I just heard voices and I didn't think these corridors were filled, it surprised me."

River Kincaid
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:21:54 PM
"Quite alright," he smiled as he shook her hand. 'We just got here. I'm River Kincaid." He motioned towards his children. "That is my son, Ry-Obi and my daughter, Hunter."

Faith Lerf
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:24:34 PM
[b]The smiled grew across Faith's face as she was introduced to the children. She bent down a little bit to there level.[/i] "Hello, kids. How are you? Enjoying your time here?"

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:32:21 PM
"Fine, Miss Lerf." Ry-Obi smiled and bowed a great Jedi bow.

"I can't wait to start training as a Jedi, are you a Jedi?"

Hunter Kincaid
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:34:34 PM
Hunter blinked at Faith slightly, she then turned away and looked to the floor.

River Kincaid
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:41:17 PM
River sighed, walked over to her and scooped her up into his arms. "You'll have to forgive this little one, she's been through a lot and has become quite the quiet one." he looked at Hunter. "Sweetie, can you say 'hi' to Faith?"

The child still didn't respond, but merely grabbed him around his neck and hid her face.

Faith Lerf
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:47:18 PM
Faith nodded to the little boy.[/i] "I'm a Jedi in training, just like you." [b]She smiled sadly to the little girl, a bit taken aback. It was rare that a child didn't take to her, she was good with kids. "That's okay, I understand."

River Kincaid
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:50:58 PM
River saw the sad look in Faith's eyes. "Don't feel bad, I'm her father and I can't reach her either. That was one of the reasons I've come here in hopes to gain my daughter back. As for my son, he's...a mischief maker." He smiled down at the boy and touseled his blond hair.

Faith Lerf
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:52:35 PM
<ib>Faith nodded.[/b] "Well good luck to you and your family. I hope you enjoy your stay here."

River Kincaid
Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:23:18 AM
"Have you been here long, perhaps you could help me out." He said as she shifted his daughter slightly. "We need new clothes and I haven't the faintest idea where to get any."

Faith Lerf
Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:27:34 AM
Faith shrugged slightly. "I've only been here a couple weeks, but I can help you with that." She smiled. She could acutally help them with this. I can take you down to the Jedi Appearel Department. They have everything you'll need for living here. Robes, tunics, training outfits, anything and everything." Faith nodded down to her own attire. She was clad in a beige robe matched with a lighter shade of beige tunic, and a dark brown belt. "Not a very big selection of color though."

River Kincaid
Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:34:54 AM
"No matter, we're Jedi now. I never had much more color than black leather...being from a clan of hunters."

Faith Lerf
Jul 22nd, 2003, 05:38:13 AM
Faith nodded. She was slightly surprised he was a hunter, even though his look was very rugid. "Hey, if you're happy with it..." She smiled and stepped back out the door. "It's back this way." She said pointing down the hall. "It's not actually that far from here, just a couple floors away."

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 22nd, 2003, 07:25:33 AM
Not far away.....

A cloaked and hooded figure walked through the Living Quarters, minding his own business. As he walked, a frown came over his hidden face as he sensed four beings. Three were new to him, the fourth was....

He paused, then shrugged, moving on. Make that four he didn't know, tho one felt rather oddly like Natia.

River Kincaid
Jul 22nd, 2003, 06:01:19 PM
"Good," River answered. "Let me wipe our faces clean and we'll be ready."

It only took him a minute, to get them cleaned up enough to go find some clothes.

"Come, Ry-Obi." He smiled as he lifted his daughter back into his arms and they followed Faith out the door and into the corridor.

Faith Lerf
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:03:24 PM
Faith lead the way, trying to keep the Kincaids close by. The hallways could get very confusing for new people, she herself still got lost. She made small talk with them as they walked. "So, what brought you here?"

River Kincaid
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:08:59 PM
"That is a long story for another time, perhaps." River said in a distant tone. It was definitely something he didn't fathom to tell.

imported_Ry-Obi Kincaid
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:21:16 PM
Ry-Obi walked beside Faith. "Our Uncle was a Darksider and he killed our mom and our grandpa. So, we came here so my dad could learn how to use a lightsaber and slice him in two." He told her pointedly as he made a slicing motion with his arms.

River Kincaid
Jul 22nd, 2003, 09:27:22 PM
River stopped and stared at his son. "Ry-Obi!" He scolded harshly. "I really don't think that was appropriate! Now quiet down." He looked at Faith. "Kids."

Faith Lerf
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:43:51 AM
Faith eyes wideden and she placed her hand over her mouth, to try and cover up her laugheter with shock. "Well, you came here for a very important mission." Faith began to wonder if what Ry-Obi spoke was the truth, she figured it was at the why River reacted to his comment. "It's okay River, I know how kids can be. . . very open.
"

River Kincaid
Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:28:48 PM
"Yeah,...well. Uh...what about those clothes?" River stammered as he continued his walk down the corridor.

Faith Lerf
Jul 23rd, 2003, 09:13:39 PM
Faith finally lead them down the last corridor and walked them straight into the Jedi Appreal Department. She pushed the double swinging doors open and entered. There were racks and racks of clothing. They varied in size and color-they had clothes for whatever you needed here. "Here we are..." Faith said while holding her arms out. "Take whatever you need and however many you need. All you have to do once you are finish is sign them out." [i]She then pointed to a small desk in the corner of the room, which had a very thick book lying on top of it.[/b]

River Kincaid
Jul 24th, 2003, 04:40:59 PM
"Wow," River beamed as he saw all the clothes. "Okay, let's see what we can find for you two." He placed his daughter down on the ground and took her hand.

River looked down at her, she held no expression at all. With a weary sigh, he led them to some racks of kids clothes.

It didn't take them long to get a pile of clothes, but River had only chosen some darker pants for himself. He would find his leathers, elsewhere.

He signed out the clothes and bagged them up. "Now, you two will look like real Jedi." He smiled at them.

River walked back over to Faith, who had waited for them on a bench by the door. "Thank you, Faith." He told her. "I am grateful for your assistance. I need to get these two back to our room so I can clean them up and find somewhere to eat. Any ideas?"

Faith Lerf
Jul 24th, 2003, 09:01:59 PM
Faith waited quietly, observing the family as the broused the racks of clothing. She was concerned for a little one, but she didn't know how to going about helping her. Her thoughts were intruped as the family made their way back over to her. She stood up and nodded. "Oh yes, I know a great place to eat. Master Yogurt's Bar and Grill. It's the best place around here. Many other Jedi gather there, as well as some non-Jedi."

River Kincaid
Jul 25th, 2003, 05:13:35 AM
"That sounds great, Faith. Give me about an hour to get ourselves ready." River said as they walked into the corridor. Usually, having an excellent sense of direction, he hesitated. "Ummm....seems I kinda got turned around, which way is it to get back to my room?"

Faith Lerf
Jul 25th, 2003, 05:15:49 AM
Faith laughed slightly. She pointed down to her left. "Take this hall way all the way down, then three floors up. Take another left at the elevator and then walk by about ten doors and there you are. Back home. I'll meet you outfront of your room in about an hour?"

River Kincaid
Jul 25th, 2003, 05:37:11 AM
"Sounds great," he told her as he lifted Hunter back into his arms.
"Come on, Ry-Obi. Let's go." He began to leave, but stopped and looked at Faith again. "Thanks again for the help, Faith."

Faith Lerf
Jul 25th, 2003, 05:57:36 AM
Faith smiled. "It's no problem, really. Any time you need me, just let me know." Faith waved good-bye and went to off to her room for a bit to meditate for a bit before meeting back up with them.

River Kincaid
Jul 25th, 2003, 04:58:06 PM
River had his family clean and ready to go forty-five minutes later. He kept the door open until Faith arrived.

He leaned against the the open window sill and watched the evening traffic pick up.

A cool evening breeze blew in, blowing River's blonde hair into his eyes.

In the background was the sound of the holo-vid, which Ry-Obi was watching. Hunter sat on the bed, staring blankly at it.

It hurt him so much to see Hunter in the state she was in. It hurt like hell.

Faith Lerf
Jul 26th, 2003, 01:13:49 PM
Faith opened her eyes, and pulled herself up out of her mediatation position. She looked at her chrono and she still had fifteen minutes to waste. She got up and walked around her room, she found a book and flipped through it for a while. She looked at her chrono once more, five minutes until she was supposed to be back. She could leave then. She grabbed her pouch and left her room, closing the door and locking it. She walked quickly to River's room. As she made her way closer she saw that the door was open, she looked in and scanned the room for everyone. She saw Ry-Obi watching the holo and smiled, but then she saw Hunter and her smiled faded and her heart sank. That poor child, she thought. She finally saw River by the window. She watched for a moment before saying anything. "Hey you guys, ready to go get some food?"

River Kincaid
Jul 26th, 2003, 01:31:32 PM
River was startled out of his daydream as Faith spoke. He smiled as he saw her, she was very pretty. Almost as pretty as....no, he wasn't going there.

"Faith, you're right on time. Let's go kids," he said as he moved over to the bed. "They are probably starved."

Faith Lerf
Jul 26th, 2003, 01:41:15 PM
Faith smiled and waited at the door for everyone to get out the door. "They B&G has wonderful food, I'm sure they'll love it." Faith looked at Hunter again and smiled sadly.

River Kincaid
Jul 26th, 2003, 01:50:14 PM
River nodded as he scooped his daughter up and turned off the holo. "Come on, Ry-Obi. Let's go, you two need some food." He looked at his guide. "Lead the way, Miss Lerf."

Faith Lerf
Jul 26th, 2003, 02:00:40 PM
Faith walked down the hall, out of the dorms towards the B&G "Please, call me Faith. Miss Left makes me feel so old." Faith lead them to the B&G

Continued here. . . Finally, food. . . (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31006)