PDA

View Full Version : Falling... (Mylia)

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jul 12th, 2003, 08:56:02 PM
It was a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining and the clouds were light and fluffy in the blue sky. In essence, it was perfect. Slowly along the path cut outside of the Living Quarters a figure clad in brown Jedi robes walked. It was odd dress for him and quite different than his skating or surfing attire -- but it was a nice change.

A gradual turn to the right led the young Zacharia Dawnstrider to a bench beneath a large shade tree whose branches swayed and creaked in the gentle warm breeze that swept up leaves and carried them along like old and forgotten spirits. Inhaling deeply, Zach sat down upon the nearly fragile wooden structure upon which he sat and leaned back, closing his eyes as the sun beat upon his face.

Glancing down at the crono on his wrist, he realized that he was rather early to a meeting he had made with Mylia. It was rather informal, and really, all he wanted to accomplish was getting to know her better. From the moment they met the youth was crazy about this woman -- and he knew she was someone he had to get to know. Resting his hands behind his head, Zach took in a deep breath of fresh air and exhaled as he sat in peace and waited for Mylia to arrive.

Lady Mylia
Jul 13th, 2003, 10:54:16 AM
Mylia walked quietly behind Zach, she smirked as she walked. As she got closer, she used some of her newly learned skills to try and quiet her foot steps, as well as her mind. She began to get closer and closer and as she reach him, she slowly began to place her hands on his shoulders. "Boo!"

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:06:24 AM
Zacharia jumped as hands were placed on his shoulders and a woman shouted something in his ears. Grasping the stranger's hands quickly and turning slightly to see who it was, he blushed and let go at the sight of Mylia. He let go of her hands and rose to his feet, all the while unable to forget how soft her touch is. "Uh -- hey! You scared me for a minute there." He laughed to himself, the blush on his face glowing with intensity.

Turning away to hide it, he looked down at the ground. "Wow, I guess you got my message, you're early." He smiled and looked up at Mylia, locking his gaze with her eyes. This set him to daydream mode and for a moment, he just stood and stared at her. "Beautiful." He spoke in a tone just above a whisper, but soon realized what he was saying, thinking, and feeling. Smacking himself mentally, the young man hurried to fix his 'mistake'. "Day -- it's a beautiful day, isn't it?" He questioned, blushing even more so than before.

"This isn't going as planned." He thought to himself and shook his head, desiring to look away from her -- but in the same, he could not. "Well, today I was hoping that we could, uh, go on a walk and have lunch together -- than I have a surprise for you." He grinned confidently, and the crimson color that had danced upon his cheeks a moment ago began to disappear. "I think we'll have a lot of fun today." He nodded and looked up at the sky. "Everything is perfect." He thought to himself, but in reality, he was rather worried about the day. Was this a date? Was it merely lunch between friends? "I can't fall in love -- I can't like her like that -- it's just a fun time for friends." He decided, but in his hear was a battle. He knew something was different about her. He felt something with her. Time would only tell how it all played out.

Lady Mylia
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:14:32 AM
Mylia smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I'm always early. I don't want to miss anything." She continued smiling at the blushing Zach. "It is a very beautiful day. I can't wait, I'm sure it'll be fun." Mylia was surprised, yet impressed Zach had the whole planned out. "You have a surprise for me? You didn't have to do that." Mylia bit her lip as she felt it again, a connection. She could feel Zach. She decided to put it behind her for now and have a great day with Zach. "So, shall we start our walk?"

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:24:40 AM
Zach smiled as he watched Mylia bit her lip. She was modest and humble, not really expecting anything from anyone. He liked that -- a lot. "I maybe didn't have to do it, but I wanted to -- so I did." He grinned and at the suggestion of their walk, he nodded. Now this was the awkward situation. "To hold her hand or not to hold her hand? That is the question. Oh go on, take her hand. No, you can't do that, it'll look bad. It'll be too bold. If you don't, she probably will and then she'll think you're wimpy!" The thoughts scrambled his mind for a moment and he just stood there, unsure of what to do.

Then he made the move.

Slowly, and completely unsure of himself, Zacharia reached out his hand to Mylia, offering her to place hers in his own. He smiled, and inevitably, blushed. "Anything for my narly flower!" He grinned, but caught himself. "I was trying to work on that Basic -- the proper stuff. GAH!" He decided that being himself was the best way to go. "So, my righteous chick -- what is your favorite color?" "That was a dumb question! Stupid stupid stupid!" He shunned himself and looked down in embarassment.

Lady Mylia
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:31:37 AM
Mylia smiled and bit her lip again. She liked Zach, his personality was great, he was sweet, not cocky, nice, funny. He was the exact opposite of what Mylia grew up with and she loved it. She placed her hand in his hand and wrapped her tiny hand around his hand. She smiled up and him with a blush. "Well thanks. I'm sure I'll love whatever it is." As they walked it was quiet for a few minutes, but then Zach broke the silence. Mylia was a bit surprised at the quiestion, but shrugged and answered it non-the-less. "A sky blue. I love it. It reminds me of the ocean." She smiled up at Zach with a wink. "So, what's your favorite color." Most of all, Mylia loved the way Zach talked. It was different, it wasn't rude, but it wasn't perticularly proper, but it was his lingo, she liked it.