PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck, Bad Luck(open)

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:12:03 PM
Vishalla, for the first time since she arrived on Coruscant, was wearing a clean white dress. Though the cord that is tied around her waist as a belt is still dirty. A huge smile is on her face as she skips down the street. Ppl smile as they see the child skipping down the street, as if she hasn't got a care in the world. What they don't know is that she has no memory of her past. Even from the way she acts, she gives no clue that she can not remember her past.

Running along behind Vishalla is a cat. Just then, a person sticks out a foot and trips her and she ends up flat on her face on the sidewalk, tears coming to her eyes as she looks up at the face of a person grinning as they turn to walk away.

She stands up, tucking strand of her long hair behind one of her ears, after which, she picks up the cat that was running along behind her, holding him in one arm, she wipes the tears away from her eyes, knowing that she has no one to do that for her, and not knowing if she ever has.

Bobby Gara
Jul 12th, 2003, 05:46:13 AM
"Are you okay?"

Bobby had been leaning against the railway when the rude pesron had tripped the girl, who seemed to have been enjoying her day up until then.

"Hey I said are you okay Kid?" Bobby asked again, her voice has a slight lisp and has a huskey tone to it, leaning forward to offer a had to the girl on the ground.

Her short dark hair hangs over her face, hiding a brown a eyepatch and her single violet eye, as her tattered brown cape shifts over her right arm, hiding the fact that it's not a normal arm. She smiles as she waits for the child to reply.

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:04:59 AM
Vishalla looks at Bobby when she asks if she's all right.

"Yeah, I think so. My hands are a bit sore from the fall, but other den that, I'm ok.

Why do ppl have to be mean like that?? Don't they know that it hurts when they twip somebody??"