PDA

View Full Version : walks in looking for old friends

Sari
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:09:45 PM
surveys the room then takes a seat at the bar

blood wine please..

she takes the drink from the bartenders hand and swings around on her stool and looks at the group in the bar

Barf
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:17:40 PM
As Barf enters the establishment, it is already hustle and bustle as usual. He strides up to the bar, his chest puffed out, as if he was the alpha male of the group.

Finally arriving at the bar, he takes a seat...the large hairy man finally notices that he is sitting next to an astonishingly beautiful woman. His tail starts to wag, and he doesnt know it but it is continiously hitting the woman in the legs. His tounge is sticking out and he is panting...

Sari
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:21:25 PM
she chuckled to herself as he walked across the room . Glancing around she feels something brushing her leg ..she looks down to see his tail hitting her...as she looks up to say something to the hairy man she notices him panting with his tongue out..she raises and eyebrow and takes a sip from her glass.

I haven't seen you around here before....

Barf
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:31:45 PM
The maug notices her eyebrow raise as she takes a sip of her drink.

"My na...na...name is...B..B...Barf..."

Sari
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:35:27 PM
she smiles at him

well hello Barf.......what brings you here?

Barf
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:39:07 PM
Barf raises an eyebrow to Sari's last question.

"You do. Have you ever had a puppy...Do you want one..."

Sari
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:44:24 PM
she almost spit up her drink ....sitting her glass down onto the bar..she turned and look at him...

No .........to both of your questions..

Barf
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:09:23 PM
"Why not..."

Puts drink down atop of the the bar, and takes something out of his pocket...

"Ive got a leash...you could walk me..."

Sari
Jul 11th, 2003, 06:13:55 PM
no thanks..you didn't seem to have any problem walking yourself in here...

Barf
Jul 13th, 2003, 10:26:03 PM
His ears raise as if he smells something...

The maug starts sniffing all over the beautiful woman for the scent he had caught.

"Hold on...I can smell something..."

Sniffing around on the floor, Barf wandered from one end of the bar to the other...He had finally found the scent when he came to a large box of milk bones. Sneaking them back to his chair, he started eating them while speaking to the beautiful woman.

Sari
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:00:42 PM
she watched as he sniffed the entire bar before making his way back to his seek with a box of milk bones. He chomped on them quickly and pieces fell on him and the bloor around his seat..

I'm guessing those are good by the way you are eating them...

glancing down at the floor

Barf
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:32:15 PM
Looking down, Barf noticed the mess he was making...Smilling back up to the princess...

"you want one..."

The large man says as he holds out one for her to take and eat...

Sari
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:39:30 PM
taking the milk bone from his hand she smiles....

Not what I prefer but thank you.

she lays it down on the bar next to her glass..running her tongue across her fangs........

you look delicous....

Barf
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:51:29 PM
Barf's eyes widened to the response to his offering...Dropping the box, he swallows the rest that is in his mouth...

"Look, your heinous it's not that I'm afraid, far from it, it's just that I've got this thing about death, it's not me."

Sari
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:55:18 PM
she laughed......then ran her fingers along the top of his head..

Well Death isn't for everyone...........

but you never know you might enjoy it..

Chunk
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:47:07 AM
The young boy walks into the establishment with one thing on his mind. He notices a large dog being and he pats him behind the ear.

When he gets notice of the woman, he stopps and stares at her for a long moment.

"Do you know how to do the Truffle Shuffle...I do"

Pulling up his shirt, he starts shaking in a fashion to make all of the flabber jiggle as if it was jellow...

Mini You
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:06:58 PM
Mini You walks onto the room...He sees a rather tall person,to his size, dancing in an extremely wierd manner. Then he notices a giant woman, compared to him, who is kinda...cute.

He walkes up to her and asks,"Are you the clone of an angle...

Chunk
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:25:41 PM
Chunks forboding dance that attracts all sorts of women from all over the galaxy. With this dance, no woman can resist the dance of Chunk.

"do you want the Chunkanator?":evil

Barf
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:31:42 PM
Watching the large boy do his dance looked as if he was lunch to the Maug. Barf forgot about the boy when a little man walked up to him.

"ooohhhh....You look like a baby...Get In My BELLY...."

Barfs tounge was hanging out of his mouth, panting.

Chunk
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:39:11 PM
Chunk walks to Barf and gets in his face and dose the truffle suffle . Then he stops because Barf looks at him like he is hunger o he runs away. then Chunk brings Barf so kibbles and bits and some milk food.

"Do u take it?"

Barf
Jul 18th, 2003, 12:45:01 PM
Taking both items from the little, yet large obese boy. Taking the one milk bone out of his hand and almost biting off Chunk's hand in the doing.

Eating the box of milk bones within minutes, he starts on the kibbles and bits. After taking his first bite he realizes something is wrong.

"Hey...This is made for puppies, Not dogs."

When chunk walks up to the bar, the barkeep points to a sign. "You must be this tall to order something". Barf laughs out loud and falls on the floor, not able to get up.

Chunk
Jul 18th, 2003, 01:03:58 PM
Chunk moves his hand quickly out of the way Chunk tells barf that i sorry and want feed a dog again :(. Chunk sits down in an empty stool next to a beautiful woman.

"Your eyes are like a gateway to a nother wrold that i want to be a part of"

" do u have a map? because I just got lost in your beautiful"

Sari
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:56:08 PM
She watches his flab move around and thinks to herself

"no women can resist this??"

Puzzeled....she looks down at the tiny man and then at her drink.

"maybe i've had too many of these.......

She looks to Chunk as he spits out his pick up lines ....

Nice.........Very Nice Chunk...