PDA

View Full Version : A new nightmare....(Mylia, open)

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:03:29 PM
Jacali Danner screamed as she shot up straight in bed, sweat poured off her forehead and her heart raced so much that she thought it would explode from her chest.

Her breathing was ragged as she looked around into the darkness of her room, she couldn't think straight as her body trembled.

The Force had engulfed her body as she felt it's essence all around her.

A vision...

But, she couldn't remember what this one was, perhaps it had been too terrifying for her to do so.

Jacali's head began to hurt and her stomach lurched sickly as it always did after a vision. She threw her blankets back and stepped out of bed.

Pacing around for a few minutes to get her bearings, she felt rather than heard, Mylia approaching....a new connection that she had begun to pick up on in the Force. Especially now, with the Force flowing so well around her.

Lady Mylia
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:38:59 PM
Mylia was starlted out of the deep sleep with the sound of Jacali's scream. She quickly got out of bed and pulled her night robe off her desk chair and wrapped it tightly around her body. She opened her door slowly and looked out, she didn't see any movement within the main room, so she knew whatever happened-happened within a room. She didn't know how she knew, but she just knew it was Jacali and not her newest roommate--Simene. She quietly made her way towards Jacali room and began to knock on the door.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 12th, 2003, 02:25:36 PM
The Padawan opened the door before Mylia had had a chance to knock.

Her breathing still ragged as she looked upon her friend. "Oh, frell, I woke you!" She groaned slightly as she stepped back to allow her friend to enter.

Jacali went back to her bed and flopped down. She put her head in her hands and rubbed her temples to eleviate some of the pain.

'I'm sorry, Mylia. I hope that I didn't wake Simene as well." She paused for a moment before she could continue. "A new vision for my mind to wrestle with. Just what I need during my training, as if I'm not busy enough."

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 12th, 2003, 06:11:24 PM
At that moment, they heard the pup barking, a thud, someone say ow and a door open. Simene steped out and rushed down to where the other two were. She looked at the two, confused.

"Is everything alright? I heard a yell and then Dantte started barking. I kinda tripped as I was getting out of bed. Still not used to my room yet."

She blushed slightly but saw that Jacali was upset at something. She took a step into the room.

"Are you ok?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 12th, 2003, 06:35:18 PM
Mylia sat down beside Jacali. "It's okay, and if you did wake her I'm sure she would understand. I'm sure you can handle the vision, you have in the past, right?" Right after that Simene entered. "That's what the thud was, are you okay Simene?" She looked between her too roommates, hoping they both are okay.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:31:16 PM
Jacali looked up at her new roomie and sighed. "Oh, frell. Simene, I am so sorry I woke you. This usually doesn't happen...or at least hasn't for sometime...since..." Her voice trailed off at the thought of her last vision. The one that ended with the lives of her parents.

Jacali closed her eyes and shook her head as she tried to bring back any memory of what had scared her so...but it was gone.

After opening her eyes, she stood and paced around a few times.
"It's gone," she told them. "And I have a really bad feeling about it...but it's gone..." She continued to pace, feeling more and more tense.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 14th, 2003, 07:32:21 AM
Simene looked at Mylia and nodded.

"I'll be ok. Just a bruise." She looked at Jacali. "Will you be alright? I am pretty used to being woken up at all hours of the night because of living in the city. So don't worry about it."

Simene took a few more steps into the room and leaned against the door frame. She wiated on an answer, hopeing that Jacali would be ok.

Lady Mylia
Jul 14th, 2003, 07:58:00 AM
Mylia nodded to Simene and then turned to Jacali. She was worried, what could they do? She sighed and then she got an idea. "Maybe Dasquian or one of the other older, more expienced Jedi's could use their powers to find it. Even though you don't remember it, it has to be in your mind somewhere."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:21:52 AM
Jacali walked over to her window and stared out of it. She was silent for a moment and then shook her head. "No, I can't do that, Mylia. I have to figure this one out on my own." She turned and looked at her two roommates. "These visions are part of who I am and if I'm ever going to get a grip on my Jedi trait, then now is a better time than any."

"I will deal with it..." With a deep sigh, she turned back to the window and continued to look out. Truth was, she wasn't exactly sure how to deal with it, but she would.

Lady Mylia
Jul 14th, 2003, 08:20:35 PM
Mylia sighed, she felt bad for her friend--she wished there was something she could do for her. "Okay, if you wish to, no one can stop you. Just remember, we are here for you." She leaned back a little on the bed, looking to her friend with concern.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 14th, 2003, 09:07:21 PM
"I know you are and I really appreciate it, Mylia, Simene. Really, I do. I just....need to get a handle on it." She looked at them and bit her lip. "It'll give me....perhaps something useful to do and if it goes too far, I will talk to Master Dasquian about it. So, you need not worry."

She yawned and closed her eyes for a moment, she was tired. "Let's go back to bed and I'll try not to awaken you again and if it happens again, just go back to sleep."

Deep down, she knew that if it did that they would not do as she asked.

Lady Mylia
Jul 15th, 2003, 05:19:10 AM
Mylia nodded as she stood up. "Okay, Jacali. But, if you do need us, you know where to find us. Don't be afraid to wake me up, it's no problem." Mylia waited for Jacali to reply before returning to bed.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 15th, 2003, 03:47:36 PM
Jacali smiled at her friends concern, she too would be concerned if anything were to happen with her new roommates. She was truly thankful for their friendship.

"I will, Mylia. I promise, I'm sure I'll be fine the rest of the night. I've never had a vision happen more than once a night, so let's get some sleep."

She looked at Simene. "Again, I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, Simene." She felt genuinely bad for waking both of them.

Simene Dawnstrider
Jul 15th, 2003, 06:38:37 PM
"It's alright. I am guna head back to bed now. Sleep well."

She yawns and walks out of the room. She steps into hers and plops down on the bed, falling asleep almost right away.

Lady Mylia
Jul 16th, 2003, 05:21:24 AM
Mylia nodded and left the room slowly, she went back into her bed but she knew she wouldn't be able to get back to sleep very easily. She rolled into bed and covered up, and began thinking. She was worried about Jacali, she wished there was more she could do to help.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 16th, 2003, 04:13:46 PM
Jacali closed and leaned against her door, sighing heavily once her roommates left.

Truth be told, she really didn't want them to leave, she was still quite shaken from the vision. But, if they had stayed, she figured they would've thought her to be weak-minded and she didn't want that.

Slowly, Jacali walked back over to her bed and crawled in. It was true so far that only one vision occured during the night, so maybe she could get some 'real' sleep. She closed her eyes and rolled over.

Unfortunately, that wasn't the case....

Jacali's surroundings were fuzzy and unfocusable at first and sound was less than audible.
As images began to clearly take shape,the noise surrounding her became more meaningful as well. Jacali found herself in some kind of high society dining palace, one she'd never seen.

A palace indeed, with it's marble floors, large stone pillars that reached from the lower level to the artistic arches of the second level. A large elaborate marble staircase wound against the wall from the upper level to the lower. Obviously, where the entrance was located.

Names were being announced as each guest arrived at the top of the stairs. Lords, ladies, prince's, kings and many more titles that Jacali hadn't ever heard of.

Jacali was in the lower level, where the main dining facility was located. Movement of people and images of different species dressed to the hilt in fancy robes and gorgeous gowns fell into place all around her.

The vision had begun again...and this time...she would not forget... It was a very strange feeling for Jacali, but she would have to get used to it as more visions would haunt her. The young Padawan moved cautiously through the crowds to find out just why she was here.

I]Jacali knew that her presence could not be seen or heard, she moved about as it she were a spirit. She caught the last bit of the announcer. "...Basque, and their daughter, Lady Mylia.:[/I]

Mylia? What was she doing here? Jacali looked up to see her roommate donned in a gorgeous white and silver gown.

She watched Mylia come down the stairs in a very elegant fashion and take the hand of a very-well dressed man at the bottom of the stairs.
Nothing seemed amiss.
It was rather strange to see her roommate at such an event, but it was obvious that Mylia had been to them before.

The vision had to do the Mylia, without a doubt...so Jacali kept an eye on her as her friend moved about.
Suddenly, everything sped by the Padawan in fast-forward, until she was standing near the bar beside the man.

He didn't look as friendly as he had, but he was ordering a drink. Jacali watched.
The dark-haired man recieved his drink and turned slightly. The Padawan saw him take a small plastic bag full of powder from his inside pocket and dump the contents into the drink.

Jacali didn't have a good feeling about this as she watched the man swirl the glass a few times and walk away...towards her awaiting roommate sitting at a table nearby!

The man smiled brightly as he handed Mylia the drink
Jacali stormed over, "Mylia, don't!" But, not being seen or heard, she watched in horror as her roommate drank the contents.
The Padawan continued watching the scene in fast-forward again, until Mylia didn't look well.
"Perhaps, you need some air, my Lady." The man suggested as he stood and led Mylia up the stairs and to a very secluded terrace that overlooked a grand portion of the city. Jacali didn't like this at all as she watched her good friend and roommate sway slightly and place a hand to her head. The man had drugged her, but why? She continued to watch the events unfold.
A moment later, Mylia passed out and fell into the waiting man's arms, but things were changing at a fast pace... A speeder pulled up near the terrace and two other men were there. One, the driver of the vehical and the other a large man in the back in a very dark, very big, black cloak. Or at least, Jacali believed it to be a man. She had a bad feeling about this...a very bad feeling...

The man in the back seat stood and took the unconscious Padawan into his arms as the other handed her over.

Jacali could do nothing and was having a hard time remembering that this was a vision, she screamed for Mylia to awaken. And then in the midst of horror, the man pulled off his cloak...
Though, he wasn't a man, he wasn't a man at all!! It was some beast, with red-eyes bulging from thier sockets, large fangs proturding from it's mouth. It's skin or what it had of it was a grey pallor and it's hair was of a dark grey color that fell down it's back.

The beast rose up, opened it's large mouth and slammed it's teeth into Mylia's unprotected neck....

Jacali awoke again, to herself screaming, "Mylia! No!!!"
Sweat poured off her and the Padawan felt as if she couldn't breathe for a few moments. Her stomach lurched sickly as she threw back the blankets and darted for the 'fresher where she became violently ill.

When she finished, Jacali lay back on the tile floor to catch her breath...

Lady Mylia
Jul 17th, 2003, 08:59:47 AM
Mylia was finally dozing off when she heard Jacali scream. Though she couldn't make it out, she thought she heard her name. Mylia shook her head and looked up at the ceiling, thinking about the past nights events. She was going to respect her roommates wishes and leave her for the rest of the night.

Several hours later, birds could be heard and the shine was begining to break over the horizon. Mylia, not being able to stay in bed a moment longer jumped out, grabbed her robe and put it on as she left her room. She walked into the living quaters, but to her dismay, she was the only one up and about at this time. She went into the kitchen area and opened the 'fresher and grabbed some fruit for her breakfast. She went over to the couch and picked up a book she has been studing and began to flip through it. She ate and read for a little while, waiting for her roommates to get up.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 17th, 2003, 03:33:13 PM
Jacali stood in front of her mirror in her 'fresher. After the vision that had happened hours ago, she hadn't gone back to sleep.

For a while she had just laid on the floor, tryng to make sense of it. But, now it was a new day and she was tired and her head hurt. With a deep sigh, she changed into a clean tunic and pants and walked over to the door.

Jacali needed some coffee, really bad.

It was time for her to face the world again, so she opened the door and walked out.

Lady Mylia
Jul 17th, 2003, 09:33:35 PM
Mylia heard the door and quickly turned around in her seat to see Jacali. She stood up and looked at Jacali, she then walked into the kitchen to throw the core of her fruit away. A smile crossed her face as she looked back to Jacali. "Good morning. Were you able to get back to sleep last night?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 17th, 2003, 10:12:05 PM
Jacali nodded. "Yeah, for a bit."

She walked towards the kitchen, almost as if in a trance. She fumbled for a cup in the cabinet, only to drop one and have it crash into a thousand pieces on the tile floor.

"Sithspit!" Jacali cursed as she looked at the shards that lay about. She was in no mood for this at all!

Her head was pounding as she leaned down and began cleaning up the mess. Suddenly, she yelped as a shard of glass embedded itself into the palm of her hand. "Ugh!"

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 08:08:51 AM
Mylia watched her friend, still very concerned. After the cup dropped and Jacali got cut Mylia quickly interjected. "Jacali, I'll clean this up. Why don't you go get the cut clean up?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 08:35:06 AM
"Yes, my Lady..." Jacali's eyes widened as she just realized what came out of her mouth. "I...I ...I mean..." What did she mean? Her mind was nothing, but a jumble of thoughts and images from her past.

Jacali sat back and leaned against the cabinet, not truly knowing what to say, or how to explain.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:50:15 AM
Mylia's eyes widen, she raised her hand to cover her mouth as it fell open. "How did you know that?" She whispered. She was very surprised and confused. Mylia hadn't told anyone about that since her father's death.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:55:08 AM
Jacali took a deep breath and blew it out, trying to calm her racing thoughts. She finally looked at Mylia. "You were in my vision..."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:57:40 AM
"What do you mean? Me? Why would you have a vision about me?" Mylia's mind was racing a minllion miles a second. Thoughts of her father and her family came back to her, as well as her childhood. Jacali still hadn't answered her question, how did her vision show Jacali, her life as a "Lady." "Your vision showed you that I was a Lady?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:11:07 AM
Jacali was suddenly nervous, she didn't want to scare her friend. But, Mylia was in danger and she would attempt to make sure she stayed safe. But, what could she possibly do?

"It...it just implied that you were. I'm sorry that I upset you the way I did. I didn't mean too." Blood had begun to drip onto the floor from her cut.

"I need to clean this." She stood and walked over to the sink.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:18:21 AM
Mylia nodded, she removed her hand from her mouth. She knew her friend didn't mean any harm. She sighed. "It's okay. I'm not upset. I guess it's better you know. I just didn't want people treating me differently, because of it. You know?" Mylia kneeled down and began to clean up to glass, picking up each piece carefully. "Please Jacali. There is no need to call me Lady or treat me any differently. I'm still the same old Mylia." Mylia's began to think of the banquet she had coming up very soon. Her father's memorial banquet. It would happen in a week and a half. Every year since her father's death, her grandparents held a banquet in her father's name. "I guess you should know, in a few weeks I'm going to a banquet for my father. It's a yearly thing, it's about the only event I attend. It's a memorial banquet for him. I would be honored if you joined me this year."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:28:51 AM
Jacali ran some water over her cut and carefully pulled out the shard of glass. "Ow!" She yelped.

Her blood ran cold as she heard Mylia mention about a banquet. "A banquet? You want me to go to a banquet with you?" She turned around and looked at her friend. "I've been to them before on Corellia, but I was on the serving end...you could say..."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:32:08 AM
Mylia nodded. "I understand if you don't want to come, maybe bring back memories..." Mylia began to feel bad, she didn't want Jacali to feel uncomfortable around her. She finished cleaning up the glass and threw it away in a despenser. She walked over to Jacali. "Do you want me to get you a bandage or anything?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:38:00 AM
"I'd like to go, it would be neat to attend something that I don't have to serve people at. My parents worked for a Lord in Corellia and I often helped at the banquets. I always thought how cool it would be to attend as a guest, so now I guess I get my wish. Thanks, Mylia. Unfortunately, my wardrobe has nothing in it to accomodate such an event."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:40:06 AM
Mylia's eyes twinkled, she loved clothing and had many. She looked Jacali up and down, she was about the same size as Mylia. "Well I'm sure we can fix that." Mylia waited til Jacali was finished cleaning her wound before she would take Jacali to her closet.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:42:53 AM
Jacali cleaned and bandaged her cut and then looked at Mylia. "You think, you have something for me to wear?" She tried to hide the excitement in her eyes, but realized that she was failing miserably.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:44:38 AM
Mylia laughed. "I know I have something you can wear. We are about the same size. Anything in my closet is open to you." Mylia said as they began to walk to her room.

After they got into their room, Mylia opened her closet and sat down on the bed. "Anything you want, you can wear."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:50:15 AM
Jacali began looking carefully, she couldn't believe the array of colors that Mylia had. They were all gorgeous! "I don't know which one I like best...they are all beautiful!" She finally chose a full-length, spaghetti strapped teal one, with sparklies all over it.

"What do you think?" She held it up to her.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:52:11 AM
Mylia smiled and nodded. "It's very beautiful. The teal goes well with your hair. And the sparkles highlight your eyes." Mylia smiled again. "Now, let's see if I'm right. Want to see if it fits?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:58:58 AM
"Awesome!" Jacali raved in excitement. "I'll be right back!"

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 11:00:57 AM
Mylia nodded and waited for Jacali to return with the dress on. She knew that it would be beautiful on her. She was happy Jacali agreed to go with her. It would be very fun.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 06:01:21 PM
It didn't take Jacali very long to get into the gown. She couldn't believe it was her as she looked in the full-length mirror behind her door.

Mylia was right, it was a perfect fit.

But, as she admired the gown, the true reason she was attending began to bleed through. She was going to protect her roommate. The only problem was how?

Jacali was no bodyguard by any means, she didn't even have a lightsaber. Let alone how to use one, if she did.

How could she possibly protect her friend, without looking like she was trying to protect her? She had a while to come up with a plan, so for now she would just enjoy the pre-banquet jitters.

With a deep breath, she exited her room and walked into Mylia's.

"What do you think? Will this do?" She asked with a smile.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:44:37 PM
Mylia smiled as Jacali entered. The gown was perfect. "Will it do? Will it do! It's perfect! Well almost perfect" She whispered, the final sentence. Mylia stood up and walked over to her friend. She looked her over and then walked over to her side table, she pulled the drawer out and removed a small velvet box, inside was a thin silver chain with several charms, each the same-but different lengths. Each a small silver curved line. Mylia took the necklace over to Jacali and stood behind her, she clasped the necklace. She then went and stood in front of Jacali. The necklace formed a V down Jacali's neck, and at the very tip of the necklace a small diamond was placed, it hung the longest, right in the middle of Jacali's collar bone. "Now, it's perfect. My mother gave me this necklace for my first banquet, now you can wear it for yours."

http://a666.g.akamaitech.net/7/666/175/2003071616/www1.jcpenney.com/images/regular/0900631b807b3eb6R.jpg
That style, but in silver

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:50:52 PM
Jacali stared at the necklace in awe. "Oh, Mylia are you sure?" She touched it, the chain felt so delicate. She never owned any jewelry, except her mother's wedding set, but it was packed away for safe keeping.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:54:03 PM
Mylia nodded. "I'm very sure. I want you to have it. I have more jewelry from my mother, plus it goes well with the dress." She smiled again.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 09:57:36 PM
Jacali stood there staring. "I don't know what to say, Mylia. This has to be one of the best gifts I've ever recieved. Thank you." It was true, she had come from a lower class family and money was often spent on only the necessities to survive.

As she looked at herself in Mylia's mirror, tears came to her eyes.

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:00:25 PM
Mylia went over to Jacali and gave her a hug. "I'm glad you like it. It suits you." Mylia faught back tears as she saw Jacali, she was so happy she could touch someone that much. "You're welcome."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:05:45 PM
Jacali felt silly as she wiped away the tears. "I'm sorry, I just....can't get over this..." She paused for fear of actually breaking down.

"I thank you so much for this. No one has ever been this kind to me, especially on Corellia. They'd rather spit on a servant than touch them. So, this means alot, more than you know."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:14:54 PM
Mylia smiled again. "I know the what you mean, several of the children my age had the same views of serevants, it was sickening. My father taught me to treat everyone the same. We never really had a servant in my home, just one paid gardener and one paid cook. My mother was not a cook." Mylia laughed slightly. "You are so welcome. I'm so happy you like it."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:20:26 PM
"I love it, I really do." Jacali looked down at the fabric and smoothed it out. She felt like a princess. "If only my parents could see me now..."

Lady Mylia
Jul 18th, 2003, 10:22:11 PM
"We can take a halo still transmission photo and save it and you can show them when you see the again?" Mylia shrugged, trying to think of an idea.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:10:08 AM
Jacali's expression changed drastically as she placed her hand to her mouth and closed her eyes. Mylia didn't know.

The deep ache that she had for her parents, returned. With a deep calmng sigh, Jacali opened her eyes and looked at her friend. "I wish it were that simple, Mylia. But, my parents...are gone. They....died." She could barely get the words to form. It was the first time that she had ever spoke of it.

Hidden and buried emotions threatened to spill. Emotions that she hadn't wanted anyone to see.

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:19:05 AM
Mylia's face changed as rapidly as Jacali. Her heart sank. She couldn't believe she could cause Jacali such pain. "Oh, Jacali. I'm so sorry! I know what it is like to lose a parent." Mylia closed her eyes and opened them again, looking at Jacali. "I'm so sorry, I'm sorry..." She kept repeating.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:24:34 AM
Jacali tried to calm her mind, but she couldn't. She shook her head. "It's alright, it's not you...it's me. All this time, I've been here I've tried to push all all this away and I don't know if I can anymore." Hot tears fell down her cheeks...

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:32:15 AM
Mylia nodded to Jacali, still not convienced it wasn't her fault. "Jacali, if there is one thing I've learned from the deaths of my father and uncle it's this, you can't keep you emotion bottled up inside. I tried doing that at first, I was miserable. No one wanted to be around me, I was rude and cranky. I was hurting and I didn't know how to show it. But several weeks after their deaths, my mother gave me my fathers journals. He kept them on missions and such he went on. My mother knew I wished to follow in his footsteps, even though she disagreed with it. I started to read his journals and through them he taught me the most valueable lesson ever. Even though we go through hard times, we have to talk about it and move on, no matter how hard it is. We can still keep out loved ones in our hearts, but we must let the anger go."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 19th, 2003, 07:42:58 AM
Jacali nodded. "I know, but I feel responsible." She wiped the tears away again and gained some much needed control. "I've just had no one to talk too about it." With a deep sigh, she walked over to Mylia's window and looked out at the traffic lanes that were becoming busy once again.

"My older sister, Kia took off after they died. I had told her of my vision of seeing them die during a mugging. And I wanted so much to stop it and when I finally figured when it was going to happen....I was too late." Jacali turned to her friend. "I could've prevented it...I failed them."

More tears came again, as she hid her face in her hands. Her guilt poured out and this time there was no stopping it.

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 02:02:15 PM
Mylia walked over to Jacali and placed her hand on Jacali's back. "No matter what, it's not your fault. You shouldn't blame yourself. Even though you saw this, if it was meant for you to stop it, you would have been able to." Mylia sighed. "I'm sorry, Jacali. I'm sure what I'm saying isn't making you feel better..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 19th, 2003, 02:11:10 PM
The young Padawan wiped her eyes again and looked at her roommate. She felt embarrassed for allowing her emotions to show as such. "I'm usually stronger than this. It's just now...with this new vision..." She stopped and looked away, she'd said too much.

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 02:14:44 PM
Mylia looked to Mylia. "What do you mean, I thought your vision just showed my real rank?" Mylia was starting to get worried.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 19th, 2003, 02:21:35 PM
Jacali bit her lip. "It did, but...it's nothing to worry about." The Padawan hated herself for saying that, she lied. She down right lied! "I need to go change...excuse me..." She felt sick again as she quickly walked by Mylia and towards her room.

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 02:30:56 PM
Mylia watched Jacali leave, she was still worried, but had to trust her friend. After Jacali left Mylia started to look through her closet to find a dress, but she couldn't concentrate on clothes now. She laid back down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling with a sigh.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 19th, 2003, 02:50:16 PM
Jacali quickly went to her room and closed the door. Leaning against it, she sighed heavily and brought her hand up to her head. "Now what?" she asked out loud.

She dropped her hand and walked across her room to her dresser. Carefully, she took out the bottom drawer and reached into the darkness...and pulled out a blaster.

It was one of the last things Jacali had left from her father. He had bought it for her two years ago, for self-protection. He had even taught her how to shoot and for a strange reason, came about it pretty good.

She smiled down at it and remembered learning to shoot. Her father had been impressed and now she realized it had been help of the Force.

Jacali had a hip strap for it, but it would be hard to get to under this gown, but she would just have to make due.

She could get into big trouble, but to keep her roommate safe, she'd take the chance.

Carefully, she looked at the charge, it was full. After placing it back into it's hidden cubby hole, she slipped out of the gown and dressed back into her casual attire.

Jacali felt better, knowing that she wouldn't be completely helpless to her friend and walked back out. She saw that Mylia was still in her room and knocked lightly. "I'm going to make some coffee, would you like some?" Her voice no longer down-hearted.

Lady Mylia
Jul 19th, 2003, 08:06:21 PM
Mylia lifted her head and nodded to Jacali. "Please..." She mumbled. She then stood up and went into the kitchen with Jacali. She changed the subject, she didn't want to dwell on this any longer. "I hope we didn't wake Simene."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 19th, 2003, 10:03:53 PM
"I don't think we did." Jacali answered back as she poked around in the cabinet.

That was one thing she could make. Coffee and she was pretty good at it.

Once she got it brewing, she turned and face her roommate. "Things aren't always as they seem, Mylia. And I'm sure everything will be fine, it usually is."

Lady Mylia
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:19:47 AM
Mylia nodded and smiled. She knew her friend was right and she wouldn't let this bother her anymore. "You're right, I guess I'm just a worrier."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 20th, 2003, 09:17:45 AM
Jacali smiled at her friend. This time she didn't have to lie, things would be okay, she'd make sure of it.

After the coffee finished brewing, she poured them both a cup and sat down at the table.

She took a sip. "I'm really glad that you're one of my roommates. And it doesn't matter to me that you have a title, you're still the same person I met a few weeks ago. I'm sorry that I made that terrible slip of the tongue, I don't know what came over me."

Lady Mylia
Jul 20th, 2003, 02:32:56 PM
Mylia sipped her coffe and sat also. She smiled. "Thanks, and don't worry about the slip up, I understand, I'm not upset. I'm glad you see me for who I am, not what I've done. I'm happy you are my roommnate too. I don't know what I'd do without you..."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 20th, 2003, 04:27:49 PM
Jacali smiled happily and lifted her cup. "Then, I think this calls for a toast. May our friendship never end and we always see and understand each other for who we are."

Lady Mylia
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:17:39 PM
Mylia raised her cup. "I'll drink to that." She said with a laugh. "So, this banquet is in a week and a half, it's at 7 in the evening, but if you don't mind my mother always likes to have me for the whole day, so we'll probably leave her about 10ish."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:21:42 PM
Jacali nodded. "Sounds fine with me. Ten it is, then."

Lady Mylia
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:26:31 PM
"You'll love my mom, she's real sweet. Then you can meet my brother and sister. They're a trip."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 20th, 2003, 08:33:54 PM
"I'd really like that, Mylia. Sounds like fun." She smiled and sipped her coffee. In the back of her mind lingered the true reason for her needing to go to that banquet.

A reason, that she wouldn't forget.

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 05:22:09 AM
Mylia finished her coffee after several more sips and placed her cup down on the table. "So, what are your plans for today?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 21st, 2003, 06:04:59 PM
"I thought, I might go to the Room of a Thousand Fountains and meditate for a bit. Wantta go?"

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 07:38:06 PM
Mylia nodded. "That sounds great. It'll be good to do some meditating, clear my mind and stuff." She laughed slightly. "Maybe Simene wants to go too. We could ask she when she wakes up."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:06:34 PM
Jacali nodded. "That sounds good. Maybe, my coffee will stimulate her to wake up."

Lady Mylia
Jul 21st, 2003, 08:10:35 PM
Mylia laughed. "Maybe, it's a real waker upper. I'm feeling it now."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jul 23rd, 2003, 03:34:44 AM
Jacali was about to reply when everything around her disappeared, including Mylia and she was staring at the same vision that haunted her dreams.

But, this time, she wasn't asleep!

Everything played out the same, until she got to the part of the fangs going into Mylia's neck...

Help me, Jacali! She heard Mylia's voice ring in her mind.

Jacali came out of the vision with a gasp, as quickly as her mind had put her into it and she noticed Mylia staring at her and saying something. But, she couldn't tell what, she couldn't hear her voice.

The Padawan closed her eyes for a brief moment and hoped everything to return to normal, which it did.

"Jacali, Jacali, are you alright?" Her friend asked her with a worried tone.

Jacali quickly stood, hoping her legs would support her with the state she was in. "I'm fine, but I need to go. Pleases tell Simene that I'm sorry, I missed her. I may not make it to the Fountains today..." She almost felt sick again as she quickly crossed the room and hurried out the door.

OOC: Jacali will continue in the Avalon Temple...

Lady Mylia
Jul 23rd, 2003, 08:07:12 AM
Mylia chatting away as Jacali went into a daze or something. She tried waving her hand in front of Jacali's face. "Jacali, Jacali, are you alright?" She questioned with great concern. As Jacali got up and left, Mylia was in chock. She didn't know what to do. For now she just cleaned up the breakfast dishes.