PDA

View Full Version : My Strange SWForums Dream

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:38:38 AM
I've never had a realiastic dream, ever. All my dreams have been a collaboration of thoughts and daily experieneces, which put together make little or no sense. Last night's dream, however, is definitely worth mentioning.

It started like this; I got an invitation in the mail to come to the very first SWForums Nationwide Rally! I was excited, to say the least, to see that a plane ticket was already enclosed in the invitation. Anyways, I went and packed my bags, departed the next, and ended up in Los Angeles. I guess it was California because so many RPers here live there. After renting a car, I followed the directions on the invitation to cabin in which everybody was to stay for a night. It took a while to get there, but I finally did. The cabins were set nicely out in the middle of a park, and I already saw a ton of people gathered. Being excited and all, I got out of my car and began straight for the cabin. I couldn't wait to see everyone. This is where the dream goes strange. Everyone was whoever they were on their avatar picture! Marcus was the first to walk up and greet me, so I think he's the one that planned whole hoopla. He was Aragorn though, and it was weird! I'm just getting started though. I saw Xazor having a friendly chat with Lord Soth! That one really cracked me up! Then, for no apparent reason, Dasquian appears and shoots Evil Hobgoblin right between the eyes with an arrow... and Hob pulls the arrow out and starts laughing his head off, along with Dasquian! I saw almost everybody there, and talked to a few of them myself. I can't remember everything about it and where exactly it ended, but that had to have been one of my favorite dreams!

Nathanial K'cansce
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:57:49 AM
Seek professional help. Now.

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:01:50 AM
:lol

Makoto Neo
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:02:33 AM
Originally posted by Nathanial K'cansce
Seek professional help. Now.

Yes. Now.

Bet your <smallfont color=#ff00ff>-Richard Simmons' Speedo-</smallfont> I wasn't there with my wolf-ness. I hope >_<

Droo
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:04:38 AM
Mneh. Nothing wrong with wierd dreams, at least yours has some sequence and order to it; I woke up at 5:15am this morning having had a dream which involved Michael Myers attacking me in the bathroom with a can of Lynx/Axe. Seriously.

ReaperFett
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:08:11 AM
I've dreamt of this place loads :)

Charley
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:12:33 AM
I rarely ever seem to dream. I feel like I'm missing out on whatever party my subconcious may or may not be having.

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:17:36 AM
I know the feeling. :) lol. I never remember what happens when I dream..I don't even think I DO dream. :) Kindo~That sopunds like an awsome dream. :)

Xazor Elessar
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:21:39 AM
Kindo ~ it is rather accurate if you saw Sothie and I having a convo. :D We're friends. :)

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:22:16 AM
Originally posted by Dru
Mneh. Nothing wrong with wierd dreams, at least yours has some sequence and order to it; I woke up at 5:15am this morning having had a dream which involved Michael Myers attacking me in the bathroom with a can of Lynx/Axe. Seriously.

Now that's hilarious!:lol

The strangest dream I've ever had involved my childhood monster; Freddy Krueger. What happened was I at my house alone, and it was night. All of the sudden, I felt my body being taken upstairs to my parent's room by some invisible force. On my parent's bed was a black gospel choir, and the choir director was Freddy Krueger. I promise you, if any dream I remember, it was that one. :p

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:24:03 AM
I know that Xazor, but you were Eowyn and he was a rather massive Vampire. It was quite a sight! :D

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:35:17 AM
Das: Don't go getting any ideas. The kids won't like it if you shoot Santa Hobgoblin right around Christmas.

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:48:36 AM
OMG! That dream sounds awesome! :lol

If only we could make it a reality. Maybe someday. :)

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:00:04 PM
I had a weird dream last night. Commander Spock from Star Trek: The Original Series was giving some sort of concert, and fittingly, we were in some sort of concert hall (actually, I think we were in that theater in Theed). However, Mr. Spock was dressed all in white robes, and he had white dredlocks like those evil ghost twins in the matrix reloaded. Spock was reading from some sort of book. He looked like some sort of Jesus figure. Then it occured to me that Spock was reading the book aloud to the people in the auditorium.

Anyway, when I got closer to Spock, like 1 meter away, I looked down at the book he was reading aloud from, and the pages were empty, and the cover was white with no text, and I said to Mr. Spock, in german, "Wo sind die Wörter?". His left eyebrow arched up diagonally, as if to say fascinating, and he replied, "Do you not know them already?"

WOAH!

Ki-Adi Kindo
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:02:50 PM
It would be awesome if we had one big convention. Perhaps you're right... maybe someday. :)

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:03:53 PM
That would be kewl...:)

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:14:42 PM
I keep having this dream of one day randomly getting up one day and travelling across the US to visit all the American RPers. I always visit them in the same order: Jared, Charley, Silus, s'Il, Alana & Soth, LD, Ryla, Rognan, and Sorr. By the end I've run out of money and wake up cursing my bad fortune at not being able to afford air fare to England or Australia. >_<

Jared Mriad
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:20:54 PM
Don't forget Verse, If'n he's still in 'Carolina :|

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:29:26 PM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera
I had a weird dream last night. Commander Spock from Star Trek: The Original Series was giving some sort of concert, and fittingly, we were in some sort of concert hall (actually, I think we were in that theater in Theed). However, Mr. Spock was dressed all in white robes, and he had white dredlocks like those evil ghost twins in the matrix reloaded. Spock was reading from some sort of book. He looked like some sort of Jesus figure. Then it occured to me that Spock was reading the book aloud to the people in the auditorium.

Anyway, when I got closer to Spock, like 1 meter away, I looked down at the book he was reading aloud from, and the pages were empty, and the cover was white with no text, and I said to Mr. Spock, in german, "Wo sind die Wörter?". His left eyebrow arched up diagonally, as if to say fascinating, and he replied, "Do you not know them already?"

WOAH!

That is just...very odd. :D But very cool.

Aaron Belargic
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:29:31 PM
The only dreams I've ever had with SWfans people in, I was going to stay in a big hostal with Charley, LD, Hob, Morg, Shawn and someone else .. I don't remember who. But Hob looked like Guy Pearce for some reason. Anyway, it was fun.

The other was like .. I was in Miami but I couldnt contact the Miami ppls to meet them. Frustrating.

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:38:59 PM
And what about me?? HUH?!

:p

Aaron Belargic
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:42:06 PM
There were lots of vague people wandering about in the hostal ... we were like in Amsterdam or something so maybe you'd gone out to buy some novelty t-shirts and narcotics :mneh

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:43:43 PM
If you'd like, LV, I'd be happy to dream about you.

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:44:57 PM
I've had dreams involving some people from the forums...but I can't say them here :uhoh ^_^;

Ishan Shade
Jul 11th, 2003, 01:04:51 PM
:eek Do tell !

Hades Eversor
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:14:26 PM
I've never dreamt about this place strangely enough.

Alpha
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:18:41 PM
Me either...hmmm...

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 11th, 2003, 02:22:22 PM
My Star Wars dreams are always IC. Never about meeting the people behind the characters. Just me being Wei and kicking some booty. Or something.

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:44:13 PM
If you'd like, LV, I'd be happy to dream about you.

:uhoh

:p

Darth Viscera
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:52:47 PM
:angel

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2003, 07:12:51 PM
:lol

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 11th, 2003, 07:31:01 PM
Am I the only one who ever dreams about Normal things? Like Raging Rriver Floods, and me swimming around in one like a fish?

I have dreamed about this place once. But it was more of a revenge thing. It was back when I was still trying to think of a way to create a giant Berzerker type battle axe.
That dream had lots of decapitation.

Honestly though, Most of my dreams start out as nice, happy, cute fun things. Flying, swimming, being a hero... but then half way through, they twist, and I'm burning, destoying, killing...

(Want to Guess who got Decapitated?)

Sohei
Jul 11th, 2003, 07:46:04 PM
I rarely remember my dreams. Only a couple have ever stuck out.

One I remember is when I was a little kid, I was walking down a flight of stairs and at the bottom was this table with a black cat on it. My mother was there and I asked her if I could pet the cat, and suddenly she yelled "no", then turned into a vampire and bit my neck.

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2003, 09:57:23 PM
Originally posted by Ishan Shade
:eek Do tell !

How about ....No! :D

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:32:05 PM
Originally posted by Zeke
I keep having this dream of one day randomly getting up one day and travelling across the US to visit all the American RPers. I always visit them in the same order: Jared, Charley, Silus, s'Il, Alana & Soth, LD, Ryla, Rognan, and Sorr. By the end I've run out of money and wake up cursing my bad fortune at not being able to afford air fare to England or Australia. >_<

* :cry at being last*

Zeke
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:10:45 AM
You save the best for last. :)

Azhure Darkstone
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:22:01 AM
hmm...Guy Pearce. Not a bad choice. ;)

Naj Arilov
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:38:06 AM
Originally posted by Sorreessa Tarrineezi
* :cry at being last*

And Im toward the top cause im probably about 2 hours away, and got the hookup on some ossum Chinese food ^_^;

ReaperFett
Jul 12th, 2003, 03:42:26 AM
Woo hoo! Zeke can't get to me. Quick people, this way, it is safe here!

j/k;)

Bobby Gara
Jul 12th, 2003, 05:16:53 AM
I've had two dreams that I strongly remember, from LONG before I ever heard of the internet and RPing.

The oldest one is about vampire crayons, don't ask me why, but they were crayola crayons, but they were also vampires... -.-;;

The other one was when I had to get up at like 6 am for track in gr 8, so I watched Sailor Moon while eating breakfast, so the dream was me in Sailor Moon. As some secondary watching character, and when I went to reveal myself to the Sailor Scouts I woke up.

I have had yet to have any dreams about this place, at least any I remember.

Kelt Simoson
Jul 12th, 2003, 06:12:50 AM
I think my funniest dream was dancing penguins O_o

I was by the river for some odd reaso (in dream) and these penguins jumped from the water and started tap dancing...i cant remember how it ended cause my alarm woke me...

Alpha
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:31:26 AM
:lol I can just imagine that dream. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jul 12th, 2003, 07:38:07 AM
alot of my dreams i never rememebr unless they really strike me. ive never dreamed about the boards. however, the one recurring thing that ive noticed is that i have what i jokingly call my 'spirit guide'. every six months or so this person just shows up in my dreams, and then asks how im doing; how my family is.

if youre wondering who it is, its brian dennehy. please dont ask me why.

ReaperFett
Jul 12th, 2003, 08:05:58 AM
The star of F/X and F/X2? Excellent! :D

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:52:32 PM
Amusing side note: last night I had a dream where I looked through a gun catalog with Charley and went on a roller coaster with Vega (who kept trying to get her hair in my face dangit)

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:54:05 PM
Roller coaster w00t :D

*smothers him with (sexy) hair >D*

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:59:36 PM
It's not so great when you're going down a hill and trying to holler at the top of your lungs to get hair in your face. :p

But it is sexy hair, and I sure don't mind being smothered therein. *WINK.* ;)

Elena Van Derveld
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:06:24 PM
I hope you didn't end up biting off any clumps :x

Evil Hobgoblin
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:22:12 PM
What kind of roller coaster do you go on where people bite during the ride? o_O

Elena Van Derveld
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:25:12 PM
My kind ;)

ReaperFett
Jul 12th, 2003, 01:32:57 PM
Ive heard stories of people biting off chunks. Vega, been to Alton Towers? Black Hole there, my dad knows a woman who was screaming, and as the downwards drop pulled upwards, he head dug into the should of the guy in front :)

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:26:01 PM
Originally posted by Zeke
You save the best for last. :)
good answer...*feels better* :love