PDA

View Full Version : Made of Glass.... (closed Mockadane)

Alana Stormcloud
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:41:57 PM
Alana stood in her uncles private rooms. Her hair tumbled freely down her back; her cloak was pulled tight around her form, to ward off the chill of memories that flooded her. Her eyes were clouded, and far away. She was lost in bittersweet memories, some she knew to be implants. They were still very real to her. Alana's lips quivered momentarily and became still. Unspoken words hushed behind crimson lips that had tasted countless lives.

In this room her ever changing eyes had locked on one color, one that Mockadane would recognize. His sister’s eyes shone from Alana's face. A pale hand slid out of the slit in the cloak, reaching for a halo disc that held her mothers photo. Alana did not activate it. She had seen it a thousand times over; her mothers face was forever etched into her mind. The shadows of her troubled heart throbbed and ached, calling her a fool. The truths he had woven around her had stretched thin. Her fingers wanted to untie the knots, and see what lay beneath.

The cold, that her cloak had failed to block, began to trace its icy tendrils over Alana's body. A shudder, and a soft moan escaped the confines of her lips. The vampyre Lordess did not know if she was ready to hear all that had to be said. She only knew that if she did not she would be lost....

Mockadane
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:33:34 AM
The woman that stood in the common room made no movement as the big man walked in. The only movement was Her eyes that focused on Mockadane upon entry. Laying his coat down on the arm of a rather largish recliner, He walked over to the wet bar.

"Alana, how nice to see you... would you care for a drink?"

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 1st, 2004, 11:10:48 PM
"Alana, how nice to see you... would you care for a drink?"

The Sith Lordess cocked her head to the side after a few moments of locking her gaze on her uncle’s form. Words of anger forming as they always did when she was in his presence. Love glimmered in eyes that were usually empty of all emotion. Two sides warred inside of Alana, the humanity she clung to for her uncle and the immortal side, the side that her master Saurron had honed into an unrepentant killer. If there was one who could put the unmovable vampriss on edge it was her uncle Mocky. He always had the knack to shake her world, to put doubts where there had never been any.

"It is always a pleasure to see you to uncle Mocky..... As you know time away from you makes my still heart ache with regret." Her words held no mockery, no jest, but they were meant to bite. Mockadane knew his niece well enough; he knew she could not refrain from any small jab at him, from trying to inflict some small wound for the hurt he had inadvertently caused her.

"A drink.... Yes I haven’t had a good drink in some time. It seems even the sweetest of drinks eludes tempting my pallet as of late. Too many questions left unanswered, to many dark visions clouding a clear path. Yes uncle, I would like to share a drink with you and perhaps a bit more if you have the time to spare your wayward child." Alana moved to the comfortable chair he had thrown his coat over, removing her own wrap. She folded herself into the chair with a grace that gave total awareness to just what she was.

Her unnatural eyes slited as she watched her uncle move calmly through the room. She wondered what he would say, if he indeed would say anything at all. If he would at last be willing to sooth his nieces troubled heart.....

Mockadane
Mar 4th, 2004, 12:27:33 AM
Mockadane poured a glass of strong whiskey and ice for himself and some blood wine from a rejuve container for Alana.

Walking over and handing her the glass she could see the blood pumping through the veins in his forearm. It was a reflexive action of all vampires, but Mock noticed it all the same.

"You have Questions that needed answered...so do I !" The big man sat down on the couch next to her. "Perhapse in this sanctuary we can at least put an end to these questions.."

He laughed slightly at this... and then nodded to himself , "But be carefull some answers to lifes questions only bring more questions."

"The floor... "Mock waved his hand to the side..." IsYours!"

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 10th, 2004, 11:07:43 AM
Alana sipped at her blood wine, its taste bitter as all things were now. It seemed that her life had taken an unexpected turn and it had left gapping holes where there had been none. It had left her refined pallet dulled.

"You have Questions that needed answered...so do I!”

The Sith Lordess looked quizzically at her uncle. He had questions for her to answer and she could not even fathom what they would be. He had once again disarmed her. How could he, her uncle Mocky have questions for her, when he knew every moment of her life, when he if fact knew her to each curl of her hair that lay against her pale cheeks.

"I will answer what I can uncle, but I can not for the death of me think of what you could possibly ask that you don't already know. As for asking my own...... Well I am sure that no matter what I ask of you that you will make me feel as if there are thousand more questions to be answered." Alana settled back in her chair, her hue shifting eyes still settled on the color of his sisters.

"Where is she uncle? My mother...... I feel her, she is not dead is she?"

Mockadane
Mar 20th, 2004, 01:16:18 AM
Mock sipped His wiskey and thought long on His answer. The silence seamed to go on forever untill he cleared his throat...

"The woman that preceeded you is frozen in a temporal stasis, just moments from death. Not even the vampiric ways could save her. the thawing process takes too long and she would be long dead before anything can be done."

A look of great sadness filled his eyes, yet not a tear was shed.

"So you see, I am the cause for her unease... her soal cannot rest untill i release her body. Somthing I havent been able to do!"

The big man shook his head a bit as in trying to replace that memory in his collection as someone would put back a book onto its shelf.

"Now My turn"... He said slowly, " Why did you accept the dark gift... or should I say curse?

Alana Stormcloud
Mar 22nd, 2004, 12:20:24 PM
Alana's head bowed at her uncles words, a dull ache that had resided in her heart blossomed into a bright hurt. His words stung as they always did and his pain was her own and it angered her. The Sith Lordess remembered her Masters words, Saurron had told her once long ago that her love for her uncle would fade in time. That when it finally happened all humanity would flee. Perhaps it had not fled because it was a part that Alana was still unwilling to loose.

"So she lives, bound by your hand as I still am. Always under your control, forever subject to your whims. How fitting. Perhaps you keep her alive so you may feel like a God or perhaps it is just love that you cling to Uncle." Alana's words whispered through the hair that had fallen around her face, hiding her smile, one that spoke of bitter irony.

"Now My turn"... He said slowly, " Why did you accept the dark gift... or should I say curse?

At his question Alana sighed, a question she had asked herself time and again. There were many answers, most only half truths. She clung to each one in hopes it would settle in and become a full truth.... But they never had.

"Perhaps to escape your confines........Perhaps to know the excitement of dealing in death with no remorse......Perhaps to know what true power is........" Alana looked away from her uncles’ shrewd eyes, he knew the real reason and the truthful answer, and he wanted to make her admit to herself as much as to him......

"Perhaps because my uncle......Because I fear dying, because I did not want to die, and leave behind a small child clutching at a dress that still held my scent......:" Alana's voice caught with the choking words, with the hateful memory that always sat fore front in her mind. Her eyes settled on his, her uncle, her maker, the cross to bear in humanity, and her humanity in immortality. She loved him so and feared she always would.....

"Let her die Uncle, she is of no more use to you. Look at me Mocky and see the sister you created, the daughter you mistook for a replica, the love you wanted and cast aside. Let her go so I can have you back, you wanted me to be her and yet made me into another. Love me for who I am....." She whispered, hoping it would reach beyond his hardened walls, his cold but loving eyes......

Mockadane
Mar 23rd, 2004, 12:45:01 AM
"HMMFF!" Mockadane eyed alana with a pitting look ... "It must be easy to draw conclusions of life and death when you feel they will not affect you, only bring you peace!"

The scowl that mock wore held Alana's words at bay, if only for a bit...

"The adjustments I had to make, when you took the gift were tremendous. Her soal hangs in a balence that only you can break and... it will be you that makes the decision... the choise!"