PDA

View Full Version : Preventative learning (AmazonBabe)

Logic
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:22:58 PM
Logic leans on the wall by Lillian's bed, lost in its own processing. Lillian is still shaken by the appearance of the dead Micheal Cline in the gardens of GJO; only now has it been able to calm her enough that she can stand on her own. The girl is in the shower, cleaning the blood that she coughed up from her body, as well as trying to cleanse the dead man's image from her mind's eye. She'll never forget it, but the scars from it may fade with time.

It heaves itself away from the wall to pace around the dining table, where her cold dinner is waiting for her. Knowing Lillian she'll be more afraid than every to go out, fearing the fate of this dead man. Therefore, Logic decides, it is best to find out why this happened, how it happened, and who made it happen. Rie Mystt knows. By now she'll be in her own quarters.

I will consult her.

It leaves the room and strides purposefully down the hall, not moving out of the way of others roaming the halls, arriving quickly at the door of the red haired councilwoman. It knocks loudly, not paying attention to the force of its hand or the shallow dents its knuckles make in the door.

Councilwoman Mystt, I need to have a word with you. It's Logic; the guardian droid.

AmazonBabe
Jul 10th, 2003, 11:12:47 PM
:: AB had just settled into her easy chair with a good book in hand borrowed from the archives, when the loud purposeful knock came at the door. She looked at the door, book half-way open, when the annoucment came as to who it was. ::

:: She sighed softly. Even Jedi got a little annoyed. ::

:: She set the book down, looking at the door. ::

You may enter.

:: The door slowly opened, letting the droid walk in. It closed the door behind him. She thought about offering him a chair, but then wasn't sure if droids even needed to sit down. She dismissed the thought. ::

What can I do for you, Logic?

Logic
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:11:04 PM
Logic strides to the center of the room, pausing momentarily, then making two requests of her.

Earlier you mentioned that our unfortunate dead person was attacked by a Black Hand. I would like to know what the Black Hand is, and who that man was.