PDA

View Full Version : Position on the Council

Oriadin
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:16:23 AM
This really pains me that its come to this, but ive given it a lot of thought and I think it would perhaps be best for me to step down from my position on the Jedi council. My online time has been cut down considerably recently and im finding it hard to reply to my current threads, let alone any new ones. Given that, I think it would be wise for me to step down from my position of council member and let someone else who has more time take my place.

Who ever that should be im not sure, but I would like to suggest Sage Hazzard. He was up for nomination last time around but didnt get on the council, and he is in my opinion one of the best role players here.

Again id just like to appologise for my lack of being around. I am here, lurking about from time to time but I havent got time to post to anything new. My priority is to continue to train my padawan Kale who has the potential to be great, but im letting him down. I just hope you can all bare with me for the time being.

Cheers.

General Tohmahawk
Jul 10th, 2003, 03:14:16 AM
Okay, kudos for doing that if that's what you want to do. Much appreciated for letting us all know :)

The rules is that if someone resigns, the next person in order of voting is called to step up. As I think that was Sage, then he's asked now to accept.

Xazor Elessar
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:23:09 PM
:D

Yay for Sage! ;)

*huggles Ori*

It's okay, bro. :) RL comes first so take your time. :)

Camdyn Fields
Jul 10th, 2003, 11:09:35 PM
No worries Ori, RL always comes first. :)

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:28:34 AM
's OK, Ori. We'll keep a cold pint for you in the council chamber. :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:53:48 AM
Aww... after we tie-dyed your robes and everything...

Oriadin
Jul 11th, 2003, 05:15:29 AM
I wouldnt say its what I want to do, more what I have to do. I was so pleased when I managed to get on the council, its a big achievment I think, so id like to say a huge thankyou to all who helped me get there. Unfortunatly I just dont have time for it at the moment. Its very dissapointing but there isnt much I can do about it for the time being. I will return one day though im sure to rule you all... I mean!! :lol

Zeke
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:19:43 PM
Next election I'm throwing you back up there. :p You deserved it.

Sage Hazzard
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:32:07 AM
Dang. Hard shoes to fill. Oriadin, that's too bad man, but thanks for giving me the nod of approval. It's nice to know you're cool with me being the guy to take your spot. :)

Sure, I accept, of course. :)

Oriadin
Jul 12th, 2003, 04:28:05 AM
Excellent. You definitely deserve the position, Master Sage. Congratulations :)

James Prent
Jul 12th, 2003, 12:29:23 PM
:( *huggles Ori* :mischief

Kale
Jul 12th, 2003, 10:35:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're so pressed for time, and I don't want you to think of me as impatient. I wish you didn't have to step down, but I very much appreciate your thoughtfulness. Here's hoping you get more internet time soon.

Dang it, now how am I going to break into errrrr, "visit" the council chamber during top-secret meetings?