View Full Version : Why I dislike Kindo.

Zasz Grimm
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:01:23 AM
[01:26] Prayin Neo: Kindo here. I worked things out with Sil'. Is there anyway I can work things out with you?
[01:28] Unheard Dilemma: I don't know. Can you?
[01:28] Prayin Neo: Believe me. If I worked it out with Sil, I can with you.
[01:29] Unheard Dilemma: Possibly. I knew of what went on between the two of you.
[01:29] Prayin Neo: Yep
[01:29] Unheard Dilemma: She forgives quite a bit quicker than I, however.
[01:29] Prayin Neo: You must forgive to be forgiven.
[01:29] Prayin Neo: Quoting the Bible
[01:30] Prayin Neo: I just hate holding grudges.
[01:31] Prayin Neo: If you're willing to work things out, we can.
[01:32] Prayin Neo: Ya there?
[01:32] Unheard Dilemma: Yes, I am here.
[01:33] Prayin Neo: I just don't want to stay mad at a fellow Matrix fan. (j/k)
[01:33] Unheard Dilemma: Heh.
[01:33] Prayin Neo: I heard you're a fan as well.
[01:34] Prayin Neo: Not many of us at SW
[01:34] Unheard Dilemma: Isn't it obvious?
[01:34] Prayin Neo: Yeah
[01:34] Prayin Neo: I'm sure you've seen Reloaded enough.
[01:35] Unheard Dilemma: Many times. Theater, and on my computer.
[01:36] Prayin Neo: I've seen it many times, theatre and pirated DVD.
[01:36] Unheard Dilemma: But anyway. Look man, you seriously pissed me off whenever you fought and argued with s'Il, someone who I hold dear.
[01:36] Unheard Dilemma: Though you two may have worked it out, I do not know if I shall be able to.
[01:38] Prayin Neo: Don't you think I was pissed off too? Do you really think I wanted to apologize to her? No, but the fact is I did. People are always going to piss me off. It's how react to that that makes me better for it. I'm a Christian, and I made a fool out of myself by acting the way I did. I have to ask not only forgiveness from you, but from God.
[01:39] Prayin Neo: And I did.
[01:40] Unheard Dilemma: Good for you.
[01:40] Prayin Neo: Is that sarcastic? It's late. I can't tell.
[01:41] Unheard Dilemma: Take it however you like.
[01:42] Prayin Neo: Why do you have to act like that? Is it really that hard to forgive someone? Have you ever had to be forgiven for something you've done wrong? You tell me.
[01:43] Unheard Dilemma: I act like that, because unlike you, I do hold grudges. I like to hold them. It makes me feel good inside.
[01:44] Prayin Neo: How can holding grudges make you feel good? Do you not like to show kindness to anyone? I think you act like that because you already have your friends on the boards and that's all you need, right?
[01:46] Prayin Neo: Well?
[01:47] Unheard Dilemma: Have your holier than thou attitude, my friend. I have been on these boards for 5 or so years. I am not bragging, mind you. I've encountered many people, and many things. I've seen my share. Perhaps that is my mindset. Perhaps it isn't. It's the kind of person I am.
[01:47] Unheard Dilemma: I've been kind far too long. It's gotten me nowhere, fast. So yes, I am only friends to those I know. Occasionally I meet someone who I like...case in point would be Grev.
[01:48] Unheard Dilemma: It's my decision.
[01:51] Prayin Neo: One, why would you spend five years of your life on a roleplaying site for Star Wars? Don't even attempt to call me holier than thou. There are actually people in the world, and I don't mean these ROLEPLAYING boards, who show kindness to other people. It's called compassion. Humans have a tendency to have it. How did being kind not get you anywhere? The only thing being not kind will get you is no respect from those who aren't your friends.
[01:56] Prayin Neo: The point is I came to you and asked for forgiveness, in which you declined. Now what does that say about the kind of person I am and the kind of person you are. You tell me. I'm going to go on living a happy life outside of these boards, because unlike you and many others, these boards are nothing more than a hobby to me. If you ever want to work things out and be men about this, let me know. Sorry I have to go to bed. Good night.
[01:56] Unheard Dilemma: Why would I spend five years of my life? Because it brings me pleasure. Don't even attempt to think you know me. How would you know that I don't have compassion, or do have it? You don't. And so if I don't show it, it doesn't make me human? That's my decision. You be kind to every person you meet, you'll get walked all over. And so what if I don't get respect from people I don't know, or who aren't my friends. I don't care for them.
[01:56] Unheard Dilemma: Don't come to me with your superior attitude again. I won't tolerate it.

Hope he never IM's me again.

Lord Vali
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:48:40 AM
Kindo's a cumstain.

Zasz Grimm
Jul 10th, 2003, 02:51:19 AM
You...just described him...in one word...

JAMES YOUR A GENIUS!!!

:crack

Dasquian Belargic
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:45:22 AM
:rolleyes @ Grudge-boy

:mneh

Morgan Evanar
Jul 10th, 2003, 07:46:03 AM
:rolleyes: You suck at telling people to fuck off.

Zasz Grimm
Jul 10th, 2003, 01:29:21 PM
I'm not blunt enough..

I'm still a nice guy..

:cry

Silus Xilarian
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:43:47 AM
-EDIT: it was bad-

Taylor Millard
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:49:16 AM
what I find funny is he hasn't PMed me back after the last PM I got after I told him about my relationship with s'Il.

all I got was, "You know don't you?"

I could see the boy paling as he typed it.

HAH!!!!!

Pierce Tondry
Jul 11th, 2003, 01:10:02 AM
I missed this dramabarge completely. Score one for me.

Taylor Millard
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:26:16 PM
omg I was drunk when I wrote that...I forgot I said that :lol

Lord Vali
Jul 12th, 2003, 04:15:15 AM
you're such the alcoholic...

I shall scoff at you now :)