PDA

View Full Version : Prepared for knighthood

Southstar
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:26:15 PM
I have completed two training missions: Chaos Unleashed II and one from long ago, last year I believe. It was about a hunt for bacta inside an empire facility. At least I'm pretty sure it was.
Anyway, I have met the requirement of completing two training missions and wish to be tested.

AmazonBabe
Jul 8th, 2003, 11:11:25 PM
(Pretend I'm wearing my LV costume)

:thumbup

I say we give you the test so you can soon be promoted.

But we'll have to wait until at least another Elder replies (aka DYZM where are YOU?)

Oolana Taine
Jul 9th, 2003, 10:31:02 PM
:: peeks head in::

"Did you say something about testing? I've completed the same to missions and would also like to be tested."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 10th, 2003, 03:29:04 AM
*Pokes Head out of a Room*

Ah, they grow up so fast. Why it seems just like yesterday I bouncing Lady Vader on my knee...

*sigh*

Well anywho, you must answer correctly to pass.
Lucky for you, its mulitple choice!

A True Sith will:

A.) Destroy Jedi
B.) Pet a Puppy
C.) Give a Flower to your Sweetie

or

D.) Kill, destroy, maim anyone who stands in the path of power.

Salem Ave
Jul 10th, 2003, 03:39:41 AM
It's a mixturrre of A and B! Kill the puppiesss! We hatesss them!

Southstar
Jul 10th, 2003, 11:26:46 AM
Southstar thinks to himself... "uhh...C? err...um.. I mean D. D. not C. but D. I don't even have a sweetie. or flowers. so I pick D through process of elimination."

Oolana Taine
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:31:40 AM
"Yeah, I'd have to go with D too. It's just more fun...and it could apply to puppies..if they stood in your way." She grinned evily, then rethinking a little added, "A is also a good choice but D would apply to that as well. So yeah.. def..definitely D."

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jul 11th, 2003, 03:05:39 AM
Yes, D is correct, but C would of also been accepted

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2003, 10:50:40 AM
:rolleyes

And now that you've passed the multiple choice portion of this test, I want you all to go out and scare a few Jedi. Kill, maim, whatever.

You can do it as a group (ganging up can be so much fun), or individually.

Because you answered the question correctly, you will be Knighted, but putting the first real Jedi on your plate can be so much fun. >D

Southstar
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:18:38 PM
"Haha. Sweet... Well, I'm going to go blow some peoples skin off. Bye!" And with that said and done Southstar sets off to kill the Jedi.

Oolana Taine
Jul 13th, 2003, 11:14:10 AM
"Maiming Jedi, ooo..funtimes" Oolana laughed and walked out also, heading off to pick a fight.