PDA

View Full Version : Somethings left unsaid.

Jeseth Cloak
Jul 7th, 2003, 03:46:27 AM
I have basically no real reason not to say all the things left unsaid, because I no longer post here or speak with many (if any) of you at all.

I wish to make it known that I have no plans to continue RPing my other accounts and they may be deleted or transferred to other role-players at any administrator's convenience. I request that this (my main account) be kept registered and secured for the future. I will check in very rarely to assure that it keep its active status, though I really don't intend to role-play for a few years here. RP-wise Jeseth is weak and surviving someplace in a meditative state, nearly dead. I don't intend for him to be brought back into RPing anytime soon.

Not that any of you are concerned, but in case anyone here is, I'm doing fine. I go from week to month and make ends meet somehow, and I still have my usual vices of womanizing and abusing certain substances I shouldn't be going near, but I'm doing alright for myself. So don't worry (ye hopeful) I'm not dead quite yet.

As I've slowly come along I've decided that for all of you who feel I owe you some sort of apology, you have it. I'm sorry. I am not intending to check back for your responses. Goodbye until next we meet.... in the next life perhaps.