PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everybody!!

Mitara Sinar
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:11:22 PM
Sorry about being absent with out notice.... Alot of things have been happening lately. Like Remember how a good while ago Garen posted here that he won two tickets to a 'Spirit Of The West' Concert in Vancover but we had to drive to Calgary then fly back to Vancover to get the tickets.... Well we just got back home from the concert and it was GREAT!!

Also we go to calgary with about a week to go before we could pick up the tickets... So I entered an Amateur Kickboxing Tournament, and came out with first place!! The Judges also commented that I have one of the meanest Kicks that they have ever seen in Amateur Womens Kickboxing! :)... And for some reason... after hearing that Garen still had the nerve to ask me to marry him :)

So As you can probably guess the two of us have been rather busy...:)

Oh.. And Garen is moving like a normal person again, and only really hurts when he is doing any quick movments...

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:13:40 PM
"And for some reason... after hearing that Garen still had the nerve to ask me to marry him"

ooo, congrats on that....
:)

Zeke
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:14:50 PM
WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!? Did you throw him into a mosh pit full of fat people or did you use him as a target for your kicks?

Dae Jinn
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:16:48 PM
He was in a car accident, Zeke.

I'm glad to hear all the good news! :crack Big hugs for both of you! :)

Zeke
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:18:41 PM
What? And here I thought she's gone ninja mode on him. -_-; Ah well, good news at any rate.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:18:49 PM
*drags Zeke out* be nice dear......

Zeke
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:20:38 PM
Just pickin' on 'em. ^_^; I mean no harm, honestly!

::is dragged kicking and flailing from the thread::

Mitara Sinar
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:24:27 PM
Thanks Sorr :)

and Zeke if your wondering about the comment about

"Oh.. And Garen is moving like a normal person again, and only really hurts when he is doing any quick movments..."

That was because He was draged behind a car for two blocks on June 6 2003... for the full story see This (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29850) Thread.

*Hugs Dae Back* Thankies!! :)

Oh and don't be too meen to Zeke... He didn't know...

Zeke
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:26:20 PM
OW! That one line's enough. >_< Give 'im my best. Hope he gets better soon.

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:28:23 PM
think that was when you were gone a bit dear...missed it.....

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:33:50 PM
Oh congrats to both of you! :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jul 6th, 2003, 10:35:42 PM
:crack Congratulations! :D

Peter McCoy
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:10:52 AM
And.....celebrations! :)

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 7th, 2003, 08:01:52 AM
*tackle huggles Mitara*

Congratulations Mitara. I hope you enjoyed the concert and give Garen my best wishes. Been a bit worried about the two of you since there has been nothing from either of you for a little while now, but I'm so happy to hear that Garen is doing better.

Alpha
Jul 7th, 2003, 08:28:14 AM
*HuGgLeS* Welcome back, and congratulations! :)

Garen Selore
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:04:25 AM
Thanks Everybody!! *Hug everybody*

Oh....Mitara.... I thought that you said I could tell them That I preposed!

Mitara Sinar
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:07:38 AM
You just did tell them :).... I just made a comment saying what kind of nerves you have...:) :p :Poke

Garen Selore
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:09:24 AM
But the way you said it kinda gave it away...

Mitara Sinar
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:11:48 AM
Oh quit your whining!! They were going to find out anyway, so it doesn't matter WHO told them..

*Gets ready to pratice her kicks on Garen..*

Garen Selore
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:12:29 AM
But....But...*pouts*

*Backs away slowly*

Mitara Sinar
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:18:20 AM
*Turns her attention to the others*

Thanks for all the congrats'... I've been waiting for Garen to ask for the last 1 1/2 years...

*Huggles Vishalla Daoked Back and guesses she know her under a diffrent name *

Thanks for being worried, but there is no need to be. I have Garen...I mean ....Things under controll. :)

Hayes Muirso
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:21:35 AM
I find it so odd that the two people with the little kids as avatars are getting married :D it's such an odd little unison for HP and LOTR!

Dae Jinn
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:26:05 AM
It's a perfect marriage of two things some people at Fans love :lol

So, when do we all get our wedding invites? :D

Mitara Sinar
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:27:49 AM
If you had not guessed... We are not REALLY little kids... We are both 21 years old.

Dae... We still need to talk thing over about the wedding and I don't think that ether of our parents would let us invite a bunch of people we haven't met IRL.. And sice they will most likey be paying for it... *Shrug*

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:30:45 AM
If you had not guessed... We are not REALLY little kids...

Say it ain't so... SAY IT AIN'T SO! :cry *reality = shattered*

Neyasha
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:34:10 AM
*Hugs Mitara and Garen* Congrats!!

Dae Jinn
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:36:16 AM
I was just kidding :uhoh Actually.

But, you two have my best wishes when you do get married :D

Mitara Sinar
Jul 7th, 2003, 11:52:02 AM
I guessed that you were kidding Dae but I thought I would just be safe and post as if you were not. Your wishes are well excepted Dae...

Thanks Neyasha! And dont clutter this thread with misplaced RP Posts...(joking)

Brian
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:10:49 PM
Garen: Stock up on chocolate while you have the chance. It will SAVE YOUR LIFE later on. :)

I wish the best of luck to both of you.

ReaperFett
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:19:22 PM
If you had not guessed... We are not REALLY little kids... We are both 21 years old.

Cripes, and I thought I looked young! ;)

Congrats you two :)

Got a day planned yet?

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:25:56 PM
*huggles Garen*

Good to see you back Garen.

And yes Mitara, you know me under a different name. :p So there.

Again, congrats you two and Garen, the chocolate idea will safe your live in the future if Mitara is not allergic to chocolate. And if she is, I can sympathize.

AmazonBabe
Jul 7th, 2003, 01:59:04 PM
Congrats you two! :rollin

Yet some more ppl from the boards getting hitched! We should just start a "who's getting married" thread! :lol (Then again, maybe not... sounds too much like one of those relaity shows :x :lol)

So... when's the big day? :)

Garen Selore
Jul 7th, 2003, 09:18:41 PM
A day for the wedding has not yet been set...Shesh I only asked her last night... We still haven't had a chance to tell our parents yet... (that's in about an hour).

I don't think chocolate would be the way to go... Maybe if I keep paying for her Gym membership and stock up on sweet white wines... She would probably like that more than chocolate... :)

Park Kraken
Jul 8th, 2003, 02:50:39 AM
Hey Congratulations Garen! My relative Fara got married about four months ago to Brian, My older sister got married about 2 months ago, 24 hours from now, we will head 1,000 miles north to Indiana for my cousin's wedding, and later this year another of my cousins in Indiana will be married. The only real tip for the wedding ceremony; DON'T BRING SMALL KIDS. At the weddings I have been to so far they have cried, snorted, puked, and yelled "Bitch, Bitch, Bitch" and so on. For the just married car, I will send up a Red Viper with a Side window missing, and in addition to aluminum cans being dragged behind, a bookbay, and a mangled bicycle. :D :angel :rolleyes

Helenias Evenstar
Jul 8th, 2003, 06:44:44 AM
Originally posted by Bri-bri
Garen: Stock up on chocolate while you have the chance. It will SAVE YOUR LIFE later on. :)

I wish the best of luck to both of you.

ABSOLUTE TRUTH. To Brian you listen.

Garen Selore
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:38:35 AM
For the just married car, I will send up a Red Viper with a Side window missing, and in addition to aluminum cans being dragged behind, a bookbay, and a mangled bicycle.

Vipers bad !!! Hurt !!! No Viper!! BAD!!! BAD!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!! NOOOOOO! Viper bring Pain!!! Viper EVIL!!! EVIL!!!!!!!!

Helenias: It may be an ABSOLUTE TRUTH if I was with a girl that ate chocolate... Dried Pinapple and Sugar Dates Is more like what she would like. She hasn' t eaten Chocholat since she was 12 years old. Also the white wine and paying for her gym membership works I've already used that one to defuse things when she is mad...

The gym membership one I can only use once a year but it really calms her down when she comes home to a nice fancy home cooked meal and a bottle of white wine. Tablecloth, candles dimmed lights and soft music are added when I REALLY messed up....

Loki Ahmrah
Jul 8th, 2003, 10:57:45 AM
Congratulations to the both of you. :)

Mitara Sinar
Jul 8th, 2003, 11:00:06 AM
Originally posted by Garen Selore
The gym membership one I can only use once a year but it really calms her down when she comes home to a nice fancy home cooked meal and a bottle of white wine. Tablecloth, candles dimmed lights and soft music are added when I REALLY messed up....

What!! So THAT's why you did That!! OOOOOOH, and I FELL FOR IT!! Okay Boy.... You better gat a new plan of attack Because I won't fall for THAT one again!!

Thank you Loki!!

Park Kraken
Jul 8th, 2003, 03:21:44 PM
Nah, I'll send up a 1967 Sunbeam Tiger Mk2. My dad restored and drives one of these babys. It's a very small car, but it has a V8 packed into it, a Ford 289 to be exact. Our normal cruising speed on the interstate is 120 mph.

Mitara Sinar
Jul 8th, 2003, 11:26:37 PM
Kraken... How about you let us deal with the wedding plans.. I think we can find a car somewhere on the west coast of Canada that we could use... :) But thanks for the offer... :)

EDIT: Oh... I have been playing with Garen's scanner and scaned a picture of the engagement ring that Garen gave me... I thought I would share it with people here. It's not on my hand in this picture but I think it's a better shot than the ones where it was on my hand... Garen used a bit of clear tape on the table to get it to stand like that and then edited the tape out of the picture after it was scaned.

http://garenselore.4t.com/images/Ring.jpg

Dae Jinn
Jul 9th, 2003, 12:25:38 AM
:eek!

Wow! That's lovely! :D

Hey Garen, you wouldn't happen to have any single men relatives, would you? ;) j/k!

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 9th, 2003, 09:56:29 AM
*jaw drops open when she sees the ring*

You are so lucky Mitara. Maybe I'll dump my b/f and come and steal Garen from you.

*grabs Garen and hides him in her trunk and then whistles innocently*

Again, congrats Mitara and Garen.

Garen Selore
Jul 9th, 2003, 12:19:28 PM
I'm glad people like the ring... It was not cheep.

Well I do have to single cousins. An 18 year old cousin in Alberta , and a 25 year old cousin in Newfoundland... But trust me Dae... You don't want them... They are single for some VERY GOOD reasons...

*Gets shoved into a trunk kicking and screaming*

Mitara Sinar
Jul 9th, 2003, 12:31:10 PM
*Glares at Vishalla*

Alright you pointy eared little twerp! Give him back! Just open your trunk and let him out and you won't get hurt!

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 9th, 2003, 06:12:52 PM
*pushes the trunk to Mitara, though the trunk is locked*

I lost the key. Sorry.

*impish smile as she tosses the key to Mitara*

And I'm not a pointy eared little twerp.

Alpha
Jul 9th, 2003, 06:15:52 PM
Wow...The ring is all shiney...:)

Dae Jinn
Jul 9th, 2003, 06:18:12 PM
Originally posted by Garen Selore

Well I do have to single cousins. An 18 year old cousin in Alberta , and a 25 year old cousin in Newfoundland... But trust me Dae... You don't want them... They are single for some VERY GOOD reasons...

Ah, I see. :lol

Ryla Relvinian
Jul 9th, 2003, 07:15:11 PM
*puts on sunglasses to hide from the glare*

Wow, what a beautiful ring! Did you two pick it out or does he just have exceptionally good taste? (Either way, he's a keeper!)

Hey, you should think about setting up one of those wedding websites so we can all appreciate the joy! :)

Pierce Tondry
Jul 9th, 2003, 10:42:43 PM
Wow, what a beautiful ring! Did you two pick it out or does he just have exceptionally good taste? (Either way, he's a keeper!)

C'mon now. Any guy who's remotely intelligent knows that when you buy an ring for a woman, generally the idea is to go for maximum sparklization.

I pity the fools who can't figure that one out.

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 10th, 2003, 07:45:36 AM
Actually, not all girls like a really sparkely ring. In fact, not all girls really like diamonds. Me, I'd be happy with a single stone, especially if it was my birthstone. Diamonds are just big expensive stones which sparkel. But hey, that's just my view and anybody can like what they want to.

Vega Van-Derveld
Jul 10th, 2003, 07:55:04 AM
Ring schming :mneh

I would rather my partner did something special and unique to us than buying the biggest sparkly thing he/she could find. :)

Dae Jinn
Jul 10th, 2003, 08:37:40 AM
I'd rather have a silver ring, or white gold. Normal gold makes people look fat (IMO anyways). If it's from someone special, it doesn't matter what it looks like (But Mitara's ring is beautiful!:D)

Vega, you need a big sparkly ring, just in case the marriage/engagement goes sour. So you can pawn it! ;):lol

Alpha
Jul 10th, 2003, 09:47:12 AM
:lol. If all else fails, sell it, huh? :)

Mitara Sinar
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:23:02 AM
Ok First... He picked it out, I hadn't seen it before the day he gave it to me. And it was a perfect fit too! Second... I love Garen, I love the ring! I would never sell it!

*Mitara unlocks the trunk that Garen is in, hands him a pillow and locks him back in.*

Garen Selore
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:38:13 AM
The trick is you have to know what the girl LIKES... and get her that.

*Gets shoved back in to the trunk with the pillow*

HAY!! I Didn't meen to do that!! Come on that was months ago!! Why would you still be mad about that!!

Alpha
Jul 10th, 2003, 10:49:01 AM
Well, from my limited experience with girls, they hold grudges for a loooong time. :)

Vishalla Daoked
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:54:52 PM
Once a girl has a grudge, she never forgets until she has gotten even in HER opinion. Even if it means holding the grudge for years, they will.

Lady Vader
Jul 10th, 2003, 04:56:13 PM
:cry Can't see the ring...

Mitara Sinar
Jul 10th, 2003, 05:05:55 PM
Ok... That link was working yesterday!! Does anybody know of a place where I can get a site that will allow external linking to pictures?

General Tohmahawk
Jul 10th, 2003, 06:02:58 PM
Whne i got engaged, we were poor so the rings (yes, I wore an engagement ring too) were cheap. And nothing much.

But the fifth year wedding anniversary my wife got the ring she deserved. Cost me an absolute bomb, but man, did it win kudos :D

Sorreessa Tarrineezi
Jul 10th, 2003, 07:59:29 PM
verrra sparkley....I myself am not a big flashy ring person, the only time you'll see one on me is if mum bought it....personally, one stone is enough and I dunno why but I prefer silver...*shrugs*

Mitara Sinar
Jul 11th, 2003, 11:54:25 AM
Ok... for those that could not see the ring at the other link I gave... here is a NEW link! I'm sorry but it does have the stupid Geocities pop up banners.. :(

http://www.geocities.com/mitarasinar/pictures/ring.html

Lady Vader
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:39:42 PM
Very purdy ring! :)

Dae Jinn
Jul 11th, 2003, 12:51:21 PM
Originally posted by General Tohmahawk
Whne i got engaged, we were poor so the rings (yes, I wore an engagement ring too) were cheap. And nothing much.

But the fifth year wedding anniversary my wife got the ring she deserved. Cost me an absolute bomb, but man, did it win kudos :D

Have I told you that you and Helen actually make me think marriage MIGHT work? :D

And, since there's been tons of divorce in my family, I'm rather cynical at times about marriage. I know you would never sell your ring, I was making a wise-crack.:D

*doesn't spill secret Martha-Stewart-homemaker aspirations* :uhoh

Wei Wu Wei
Jul 11th, 2003, 01:27:31 PM
Congratulations on getting married, Garen and Mitara. Have fun. :)

Mitara Sinar
Jul 11th, 2003, 04:32:55 PM
Thanks Wei! I'm sure we will have fun...

A date has been set for the wedding :) . It will not be anything really big. But It will be on Aug 30th 2003. So I may.... Wait... Will be rather busy untill then I'll be on and off the boards and I may PM some of the girls here for oppions about dresses. But after today only OOC posts will be comming from me...